Comments

• Raihanakhatun
    Raihanakhatun Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi @Emmalouise18 please could i have a copy of your notes? thank you
  • storres
    storres Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi @Emmalouise18 Could I also ask for a copy of your notes too please? Thank you, would really appreciate it :)
    spatriciatorres@hotmail.com
  • Eskaska27
    Eskaska27 Registered Posts: 5
    Options
    @Emmalouise18 Hi Emma, would you mind sharing your notes with me. I had mine in September and unfortunately I didn't pass I'm trying to gather as much info as I can
  • Emmalouise18
    Emmalouise18 Registered Posts: 237 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options

Hi @Emmalouise18 please could i have a copy of your notes? thank you

storres said:

Hi @Emmalouise18 Could I also ask for a copy of your notes too please? Thank you, would really appreciate it :)
    spatriciatorres@hotmail.com

Eskaska27 said:

@Emmalouise18 Hi Emma, would you mind sharing your notes with me. I had mine in September and unfortunately I didn't pass I'm trying to gather as much info as I can

I have messaged you all :)
  • AbbySpence
    AbbySpence Registered Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi @Emmalouise18 I was wondering whether you could send me your notes too? I have my synoptic on 17th December and am starting to panic!! I would really appreciate it :) Many thanks :)
  • CarolC
    CarolC Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi @Emmalouise18 please could I also request a copy of your notes before my synoptic on Monday if that is OK please. Thank you so much ?
  • eglita
    eglita Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey, @Emmalouise18 please could i have a copy of your notes? Thank you very much.
    eglitak@gmail.com
  • MaryS
    MaryS Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    @Emmalouise18 could you send me a copy too please? 1st attempt at synoptic next week :s
  • DebsNJ
    DebsNJ Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi @Emmalouise18
    Please could I have a copy of your notes too?
    Exam on Monday and I’m really dreading it!
  • Emmalouise18
    Options

Hi @Emmalouise18 I was wondering whether you could send me your notes too? I have my synoptic on 17th December and am starting to panic!! I would really appreciate it :) Many thanks :)

DebsNJ said:

Hi @Emmalouise18

Please could I have a copy of your notes too?

Exam on Monday and I’m really dreading it!

MaryS said:

@Emmalouise18 could you send me a copy too please? 1st attempt at synoptic next week :s

eglita said:

Hey, @Emmalouise18 please could i have a copy of your notes? Thank you very much.
    eglitak@gmail.com

CarolC said:

Hi @Emmalouise18 please could I also request a copy of your notes before my synoptic on Monday if that is OK please. Thank you so much ?

I have messaged you all :)
  • Varol
    Varol Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    @Emmalouise18 could you send me a copy please? thank you for your help.
  • Emmalouise18
    Options
    Varol said:

@Emmalouise18 could you send me a copy please? thank you for your help.

Ive messaged you :)
  • Hiyam1966
    Hiyam1966 Registered Posts: 18 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hey, @Emmalouise18 please could i have a copy of your notes? Thank you very much
    minahassan92066@aol.com
  • Emmalouise18
    Options
    Hiyam1966 said:

Hey, @Emmalouise18 please could i have a copy of your notes? Thank you very much
    minahassan92066@aol.com

Messaged you :)
  • Lewisham_lass
    Lewisham_lass Registered Posts: 52 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options

Hiyam1966 said:

minahassan92066@aol.com

Messaged you :)
    Hi Emma , would I be able to have a copy of the notes too please? I would appreciate it very much - I believe the company has now changed to Veggie delights, but think it may still be helpful. If you don't think it would be that helpful as the pre-release material has now changed that is fine too :)
  • genesta
    genesta Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi Emma,
    You should progress in teaching and coaching.. Well done.
    I am in the same stage - getting ready for exam, in February. Was wondering if you could share your notes with me as well. It will be different company, but still fresh guidelines are very welcome.
    Thanks. ;)
  • Jfarrell_11
    Jfarrell_11 Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Emma,

Sorry to bother you, but I'm struggling with the level 4 synoptic exam. Would it be possible to send over any notes on all tasks, as this would really help me out. Any help would be much appreciated. @Emmalouise18

Many thanks

• Emmalouise18
    Options
    genesta said:

Hi Emma,
    You should progress in teaching and coaching.. Well done.
    I am in the same stage - getting ready for exam, in February. Was wondering if you could share your notes with me as well. It will be different company, but still fresh guidelines are very welcome.
    Thanks. ;)

Hi Emma,

Sorry to bother you, but I'm struggling with the level 4 synoptic exam. Would it be possible to send over any notes on all tasks, as this would really help me out. Any help would be much appreciated. @Emmalouise18

Many thanks

I have messaged you both :)x
Privacy Policy