Level 4 synoptic results due 1-9-22

Hopeful148
Hopeful148 Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐ 😼 ⭐
Sat my level 4 synoptic today for the second time, failed the first time with 67%.
Not sure how I feel it went as it’s so hard to judge; found the exam difficult but feel better than the last time which must be good?
Wanted a chat set up for the wait up to the results day, good luck anyone sitting it this week!

Comments

• Debbiereynolds74
    Debbiereynolds74 Registered Posts: 9
    Hi I am sitting Level 4 Synoptic on Friday - this will be my third attempt - This is my first attempt with Horizon Hot Tubs company though - any advice / tips?
  • Hopeful148
    To be honest, I didn't include much about the pre-release material so I'm not too sure!
    Just read the question fully, watch your time & good luck! Were you close with your first two attempts?
  • Debbiereynolds74
    68% & 63% so actually got worse on second attempt!
  • lyssy020300
    lyssy020300 Registered Posts: 1
    I have my exam tomorrow too!! Feeling very nervous and unsure how it is going to go. Praying for good questions! Good luck everyone. x
  • Hopeful148
    Good luck, how did you both find the exam today?
  • alexp82
    alexp82 Registered Posts: 1
    edited July 22
    I hope everyone did well.

How did people who are resiting the exam feel it compared to previous papers?

I'm not too sure how I did to be honest, and although I came out feeling I did ok-ish, with so much of it being written I'm not sure if I did a good enough job of being relevant and to the point with all my answers or if I may have just seemed a bit waffly.
    Guess I'll have to wait until September to find out!
    lyssy020300
  • Hopeful148
    Hey that’s exactly how I feel too! Best of luck, we’ll catch up on results day☺️
  • Bonnie28
    Bonnie28 Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    It was my first time writing the synoptic so I have no idea how I performed, so its going to be a long wait till September.Best of luck guys!!!!!!!
    lyssy020300
  • Debbiereynolds74
    I definitely think i have failed again, i went brain dead after the first hour.... and did not even finish... I am planning a resit in September already as i think i did worse than the other two attempts :(
  • Hopeful148
    Don’t worry! I’m sure we will have all done fine. It’s so difficult to judge when there’s so much written. We’ve all done our best so let’s just see what happens x
    Bonnie28
  • Hopeful148
    Just want to know the results now, can't believe its another 3 weeks wait :(
    Bonnie28Sophie132
  • Bonnie28
    Bonnie28 Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Trust me you are not alone on that one.. Being anxious ever since I left the exam room =)
    Hopeful148
  • Debbiereynolds74

Bonnie28Hopeful148
Privacy Policy