AdamR banned???

Options

Comments

• SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Diannew wrote: »
    Good morning" Handsom" if I throw you a banana will you behave today:lol::lol:

Hey thats my gangster look i will have you know!! but yes sugar coated pleeeaaaassseeee! :lol:
  • jilbo
    jilbo Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Of course we don't do any work, we're gangsta's….. :cool2:

Ah so being 'gangstas' could you do something about my boss so that I can join in? :lol:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Of course we don't do any work, we're gangsta's….. :cool2:

You could join us if you like….? It is Friday and no one does actual work on a Friday anyway...so c'mon, you know you want to….come to the dark side….join the gang :thumbup:
    We will be calling you the gang's Gigalo the way you are conducting yourself:lol::lol: How many Molls do you want:lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    jilbo wrote: »
    Ah so being 'gangstas' could you do something about my boss so that I can join in? :lol:

we could tie him/her up in pink ribbon and demand a ransom for his return.. we could use the ransom to fund our "gangster" activities!
  • Diannew
    Options
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    Hey thats my gangster look i will have you know!! but yes sugar coated pleeeaaaassseeee! :lol:

May I just add...if I dare...you being such a bad gangster and that......It is not the best look to promote fear into all our rival gangs...........more typhoo tea.....:lol::lol:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    If he don't let you alone, tonight he sleeps wid da fishes.
  • Diannew
    Options
    CJC wrote: »
    If he don't let you alone, tonight he sleeps wid da fishes.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Or he will get a visit from our biggest baddest Monkey!!!!:lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    May I just add...if I dare...you being such a bad gangster and that......It is not the best look to promote fear into all our rival gangs...........more typhoo tea.....:lol::lol:

wasnt it pg tips??
  • Diannew
    Options
    wasnt it pg tips??

Sorry!!! I was so taken back by the cute cuddly animal appearing on my screen....I lost my trail of thought...........I knew the monkey made tea......:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options

We could. We'll arrange a couple of drive-by emails and declare a gang war on him until he lets you join us…..its the same method that got AdamR re-instated on the forum….

If that fails, we'll send 'the boys' round - 'the boys' are a couple of lawyers we have…. its your 'uman rights to join a *blood thirsty, crazy gang of AAT-ers, hell bent on doing no work whatsoever...

*alright, maybe we're not thirsty for blood, but for fruit based drinks (for the ladies)
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    but for fruit based drinks (for the ladies)

Dianne wants tea mate...
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    We will be calling you the gang's Gigalo the way you are conducting yourself:lol::lol: How many Molls do you want:lol::lol:

How many can I get? :ohmy:

Only kidding. Jilbo: this is a free and liberal gang, we treat our women with respek and you can become anyone's moll you want….although I'd advise to stay away from the ape :glare:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Dianne wants tea mate...

I think we have found the perfect role for you in our 'organisation'....tea boy!! :thumbup:
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    How many can I get? :ohmy:

Only kidding. Jilbo: this is a free and liberal gang, we treat our women with respek and you can become anyone's moll you want….although I'd advise to stay away from the ape :glare:

Hey now now I am an equal part of this gang just like anyone else...
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    I think we have found the perfect role for you in our 'organisation'....tea boy!! :thumbup:

Does this pic indicate i make tea boy?!!:mad2:
  • LondonMatt
    Options

You are a monkey….you seem to know about the PG Tips ads…you appear quite 'simple'...you seem perfectly qualified!

Tea boy!!
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    'simple'

Why is this?? because i havnt posted in your convo about politics?? or perhaps because you know slightly more about cyber gangs and their activities than i??

Matt dont read too deep into the lines my friend...
  • Diannew
    Options

Sorry!!!! I appear to have undermind your role within the gang with my comment about the Monkey look.................That was not my intention oh masterful gang member(creeping normally works):lol::lol:(Don't want the pink champagne to dry up)
  • jilbo
    Options
    How many can I get? :ohmy: Only kidding. Jilbo: this is a free and liberal gang, we treat our women with respek and you can become anyone's moll you want….although I'd advise to stay away from the ape :glare:

Don't know what's up with him this week, he's spent more time behind my desk these past 2 days than his own! :mad2: Maybe if I tell him I'm one of your moll's he leave me alone :lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Why is this?? because i havnt posted in your convo about politics?? or perhaps because you know slightly more about cyber gangs and their activities than i??

…you were unable to add an avatar…..posted comments 3 (?) times claiming you'd done it….! :laugh:

Perhaps, you're not 'simple'

Maybe you are 'special' :lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    …you were unable to add an avatar…..posted comments 3 (?) times claiming you'd done it….! :laugh:

got there in the end though!! :001_tt2:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Don't know what's up with him this week, he's spent more time behind my desk these past 2 days than his own! :mad2: Maybe if I tell him I'm one of your moll's he leave me alone :lol:

No doubt he would, but that’s just one of the benefits of being my moll :cool2:

…..I can also get bulk supplies of discounted socks
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    got there in the end though!! :001_tt2:

'special' as in 'needs'... :001_tongue:
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    'special' as in 'needs'... :001_tongue:

hmmmm:confused1: thats why i had to sit in a seperate class at my AAT lessons!!

Its all falling into place now!
  • Diannew
    Options

Boys Boys.....stop the bickering........We need a Godfather figure to keep you two in check.........................:lol::lol:
  • jilbo
    Options
    No doubt he would, but that’s just one of the benefits of being my moll :cool2:

…..I can also get bulk supplies of discounted socks

Socks??!! I'll have you know I'm a bit of a classy moll, what about champagne or some nice little silk number? :wink:
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    Socks??!! I'll have you know I'm a bit of a classy moll, what about champagne or some nice little silk number? :wink:

youve met your competition DianneW....
  • LondonMatt
    Options

I had a choice of what type of discounted goods I could get, and I picked socks. Think about it, not everyone likes champagne, or silk, but everyone needs socks! You, your mum, brother, sister, will NEVER go sockless again if you join the gang....

You have to admit, that is a tempting often :cool2:
  • jilbo
    Options
    I had a choice of what type of discounted goods I could get, and I picked socks. Think about it, not everyone likes champagne, or silk, but everyone needs socks! You, your mum, brother, sister, will NEVER go sockless again if you join the gang....

You have to admit, that is a tempting often :cool2:

Maybe, as long as they're silk socks :cool2:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Maybe, as long as they're silk socks :cool2:

Hmmmm…..you drive a hard bargain…I'll have to talk to my contacts to get hold of some soviet era, made-from-old-parachutes-socks, but we have a deal!

Now then, how many tins of blue paint do you think I'll need for you?
Privacy Policy