AdamR banned???

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Diannew wrote: »
    Ooooh maybe we could sneak some into the lads drinks........it is does help to calm down irritable children after all:lol::lol:

Morning All:001_tt2:

are you thinking what am thinking pinky? lmao today we will take over this forum then the world :lol::lol::lol: morning
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    jilt wrote: »
    Oh no A-Vic, redbull smells like calpol :thumbdown:

Calpol is well nice, loved it as a kid
  • A-Vic
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Calpol is well nice, loved it as a kid

That and bonjela
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Not long ago then :tongue_smilie:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Not long ago then :tongue_smilie:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    A-Vic wrote: »
    are you thinking what am thinking pinky? lmao today we will take over this forum then the world :lol::lol::lol: morning

Pinky? Cute name ...thanks:lol::lol:

What a day to take gang take over..................................put those little boys in their place:lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    Pinky? Cute name ...thanks:lol::lol:

What a day to take gang take over..................................put those little boys in their place:lol::lol:

Pinky and the brain lolol
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Woooooooooooooosh!

And superman arrives!! Whats this i hear of a gang takeover??

Morning all :laugh:
  • Diannew
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    Woooooooooooooosh!

And superman arrives!! Whats this i hear of a gang takeover??

Morning all :laugh:

Sean and Matt....we Molls have decided to back down from our takeover bid.....we know are place in the Gangs placing's.....and will get back to our daily chores of looking after you......................your wishes are our commands.
  • SeanyBoy
    Sean and Matt....we Molls have decided to back down from our takeover bid.....we know are place in the Gangs placing's.....and will get back to our daily chores of looking after you......................your wishes are our commands.

hmmmmm bit something smells a bit fishy!! :glare: what say you matt?

and in return what do you want dianne?
  • jilt
    hmmmmm bit something smells a bit fishy!! :glare: what say you matt?

and in return what do you want dianne?

We just thought it was time that we behaved like good Molls should, especially after you both showered us with gifts yesterday :001_smile:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    something smells a bit fishy!!
    Well, it's not me, I had a shower this morning.
  • Diannew
    CJC wrote: »
    Well, it's not me, I had a shower this morning.

And it's not me......I only want to smell really nice for our Gang members and insure I wear my best perfum at all times......how about you Jilt.
  • SeanyBoy
    And it's not me......I only want to smell really nice for our Gang members and insure I wear my best perfum at all times......how about you Jilt.

and you do dianne... :001_wub:

keep up the good behaviour you may have some rewards heading your way!!
  • LondonMatt

Hmmmm……okay, you can be a moll in the gang again and return to your duties….

….but first, you need to help me stop smelling of fish….A while ago I met an evil genie who forced me to decide between looking like a fish and smelling like a fish….I think, on reflection, I chose correctly :cool2:
  • jilt

I have replenished my favourite perfum this morning, wouldn't want to run out and have nothing exotic for belly dancing! I've also ordered a new persian skirt and veil in tantalising turquoise, it's gorgeous :001_smile:
  • LondonMatt
    I have replenished my favourite perfum this morning, wouldn't want to run out and have nothing exotic for belly dancing! I've also ordered a new persian skirt and veil in tantalising turquoise, it's gorgeous :001_smile:

Sounds very nice that, all you need now is a fresh coat of paint and a clean *shave and you'll be a perfect moll :thumbup1:

* of your head, of course...
  • Diannew

Ooooooooh...sister!!! My new outfit came today as well...........I nearly chose the Tantalising Turquoise......good job I went for the devlish little number in Red and Black..........with glittering tassles.....................:001_tt1:

Has Matt got his shed ready!!
  • Diannew
    Hmmmm……okay, you can be a moll in the gang again and return to your duties….

….but first, you need to help me stop smelling of fish….A while ago I met an evil genie who forced me to decide between looking like a fish and smelling like a fish….I think, on reflection, I chose correctly :cool2:

Thankyou..thankyou!!! being part of this big loving family mean's so much to me......I will think about your smelly problem and get right back to you.....:blushing:
  • LondonMatt
    Has Matt got his shed ready!!
    The shed is ready! I changed the décor to an exotic harem theme on jils advice….to be honest though, the décor needed to be changed from the blue I had painted it, as that camouflaged every moll as they came in….I lost more than a few due to that damned blue paint :crying:
  • Diannew
    The shed is ready! I changed the décor to an exotic harem theme on jils advice….to be honest though, the décor needed to be changed from the blue I had painted it, as that camouflaged every moll as they came in….I lost more than a few due to that damned blue paint :crying:

Don't worry Matt you won't loose these faithful Molls...........Just a thought have you tried "Fabreez" for your little problem........it works on dogggy smells on the advert:lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Don't worry Matt you won't loose these faithful Molls...........Just a thought have you tried "Fabreez" for your little problem........it works on dogggy smells on the advert:lol:
    Fabreez, air wick nothing works - even Lynx is powerless! :ohmy:

I think I need to find a good genie to ondo the curse, d'ya know any???
  • jilt
    Fabreez, air wick nothing works - even Lynx is powerless! :ohmy:

I think I need to find a good genie to ondo the curse, d'ya know any???

I am friendly with an egyptian mystic by the name of Hakizimana. He could help you no problem.......... it would entail the use of myrrh oil, a length of silken cord (thought we could use your socks) and a large yam though.

Are you up for it? I'll hold your hand while he performs his magic :001_smile:
  • A-Vic
    I am friendly with an egyptian mystic by the name of Hakizimana. He could help you no problem.......... it would entail the use of myrrh oil, a length of silken cord (thought we could use your socks) and a large yam though.

HMMMM am sure i saw that once on channel 4 late on one night ooo matt your in for a right treat
  • Diannew

And try the chocolate flavoured Linx...........does wonders for the fella in the advert:thumbup:

I haven't got a Yam you could borrow...........would a pot belly pig do Jill:001_rolleyes:
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    Can I join your gang?
  • jilt
    speegs wrote: »
    Can I join your gang?

As long as you promise to be a good Moll and obey our leader's commands sister :001_tt2:
  • LondonMatt

Hmmmm….As you know, I'm not too found of Egyptians, for obvious reasons - a few thousand years ago they build a couple of triangles and a cat in the desert and now they think they can just sit around all day charging us to admire 'em!?!?! They are alright the triangles, don't me wrong, but c'mon now, try a little variation when building your tourist sites! How about you give the triangle thing a rest and try a square for example….We didn't build Stonehenge and then give up did we! No! We carried on building different tourist sites like Buck house, Wales and Legoland…We didn't just build another Stonehenge in Merseyside now did we....lazy, good for nothing Eygptians….:mad2:

Anyway, unless this bloke is willing to substitute the yam for a BABY carrot, I think I'll have to give this treatment a miss for now….:001_unsure:
  • Diannew
    Can I join your gang?

Welcome aboard!! At the moment it looks like our leader is all alone....but I am sure he can controll one more:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Can I join your gang?

A new member is always welcome :thumbup: ….I trust you have read through the entire thread and know the rules…? :huh:

Now then, a couple of questions; How much blue paint will you be needing? What kind of socks do you like? Whats your favourite drink? How are your belly-dancing-whilst-wearing-high-heels skills? Whats the capital of Norway? Do you know any 'comfortable' ways of removing an evil genie curse? :confused1:
Privacy Policy