• mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    oooooohhhhh... hangbag or WHAT !!!
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Diannew wrote: »
    It sounds like you have rubbed the Genie up the wrong way.....
    I may have said some less than flattering things about his homeland….Egypt….but he's taken things too far! :glare:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    mark130273 wrote: »
    oooooohhhhh... hangbag or WHAT !!!

A hangbag? Hangbag?? Whats a hangbag??? :huh:

Perhaps you menat a hangbad? As in a bad hanging? Like Saddam? But that doesn't make ANY sense! :confused1:
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    I may have said some less than flattering things about his homeland….Egypt….but he's taken things too far! :glare:

Would you like me to have a word, smooth things over, asl him if eel remove the curse he plaiced on you, otherwise you may have to pray to cod for your sole :lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    jilt wrote: »
    Would you like me to have a word, smooth things over, asl him if eel remove the curse he plaiced on you, otherwise you may have to pray to cod for your sole :lol::lol:

:laugh:

If you could do so at the first oppor-tuna-ty, that would be fin-tastic :thumbup:
  • jilt
    Options
    :laugh:

If you could do so at the first oppor-tuna-ty, that would be fin-tastic :thumbup:

Will do. I'll get a grouper Molls together, trout him to a carp of tea, that should do the trick :001_smile:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Will do. I'll get a grouper Molls together, trout him to a carp of tea, that should do the trick :001_smile:

I'll wait with bait-ed breath….

I think that might be last fish pun I know :ohmy:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options

:lol::lol::lol::lol: It is sad that this Genie appears to have put a damp squid on things, but I am sure you can hake it..........after all you are the Cod Father:lol:
  • jilt
    Options
    I'll wait with bait-ed breath….

I think that might be last fish pun I know :ohmy:

He's on his way, get youself on a perch and a glass, fillet it with your most brill drink and wait. Don't forget to let me know when he's bream :lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    He's on his way, get youself on a perch and a glass, fillet it with your most brill drink and wait. Don't forget to let me know when he's bream :lol::lol:
    I'll try to kipper-lip on her lamp this time...:laugh:
  • Diannew
    Options
    I'll try to kipper-lip on her lamp this time...:laugh:

Thats why you smell fishy...if she has kippers for lips.........OH NO...you have been unfaithfull to your Molls.............. you have been kissing the Genie:crying::crying::crying:
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Be careful Jilbo we dont want you dreaming of CJC turning up in his alfa with a tin of kippers to surprise you with! I imagine there would be a dodgy outcome from this dream....

Im sure matt would gladly interpret this however... :laugh:
  • jilt
    Options
    Thats why you smell fishy...if she has kippers for lips.........OH NO...you have been unfaithfull to your Molls.............. you have been kissing the Genie:crying::crying::crying:

That's it Dianne, he had a pike, liked what he saw, made a crab and planted one on her sweetlips :ohmy:
  • jilt
    Options
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    Be careful Jilbo we dont want you dreaming of CJC turning up in his alfa with a tin of kippers to surprise you with! I imagine there would be a dodgy outcome from this dream....

Don't encourage him please!!!!!
  • jilt
    Options
    Time to go home chaps xx
  • LondonMatt
    Options

Not willingly :crying:….she assaulted me with a YAM!! :ohmy: And then she gets all sensitive when I say some mean things about Eygpt and then starts the fish obsession..:thumbdown:
  • Diannew
    Options
    That's it Dianne, he had a pike, liked what he saw, made a crab and planted one on her sweetlips :ohmy:

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water....opps sorry Gang:001_rolleyes:

Do sleep well tonight jill.....and don't have nightmare's:ohmy:
  • Diannew
    Options
    Not willingly :crying:….she assaulted me with a YAM!! :ohmy: And then she gets all sensitive when I say some mean things about Eygpt and then starts the fish obsession..:thumbdown:

That is a paw excuse!!!! I think you will be in the dog house with us Molls now...after us being so nice to you today:thumbdown:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    That is a paw excuse!!!! I think you will be in the dog house with us Molls now...after us being so nice to you today:thumbdown:

Sheesh, typical :001_rolleyes: I get assaulted and yet you seem to think that I somehow deserved it! It doesn't matter if I had my top three buttons on my shirt undone, showing a bit of flesh, stinking of my best perfume (Brute) and letting her buy me drinks all night…..that doesn't give her the right to yam me!!! :glare:
  • LondonMatt
    Options

Not sure I should fully interpret this 'dream' as Jil didn't take too kindly to my last interpretation….but, I will say that the Alpha represents the desire for a strong, alpha male - obviously - and the kipper represents indoor plumbing…..

*The kipper being the ancient Celtic symbol for taps, faucets and pipes - obviously
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Not sure I should fully interpret this 'dream' as Jil didn't take too kindly to my last interpretation….but, I will say that the Alpha represents the desire for a strong, alpha male - obviously - and the kipper represents indoor plumbing…..

*The kipper being the ancient Celtic symbol for taps, faucets and pipes - obviously

so what your saying is that Jilbo want an alpha male... that has a connection with indoor plumbing.... who drives and alpha romeo... :001_unsure: not quite sure where this is going???
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I've been having a peculiar recurring dream which I could do with a bit of interpretation, if you wouldn't mind, Matt.

In my dream I have a number of sons, all called Brian. I constantly wear inappropriate clothing and pine for the fjords. In my dream I have a morbid fear of bunnies.

What's it all about Matt?
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    so what your saying is that Jilbo want an alpha male... that has a connection with indoor plumbing.... who drives and alpha romeo... :001_unsure: not quite sure where this is going???

In the dream, CJC drives a ALPHA romeo, representing the ALPHA male she desires….the kipper represents some kind of problem with her indoor plumbing that she needs him to fix…she needs a 'handy Andy' or a Nick Knowles type of guy…. a quite a weird dream if you ask me…. :001_unsure:

:001_smile:
  • Diannew
    Options
    In the dream, CJC drives a ALPHA romeo, representing the ALPHA male she desires….the kipper represents some kind of problem with her indoor plumbing that she needs him to fix…she needs a 'handy Andy' or a Nick Knowles type of guy…. a quite a weird dream if you ask me…. :001_unsure:

:001_smile:

Noooooooooo i am sure Jill has no problem's with her plumbing...we are not at that age yet:lol::lol:

But as for the offer of a Handy Man...well who am I but a mere Moll to answere that question for one of the Sisterinhood:lol::lol:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Noooooooooo i am sure Jill has no problem's with her plumbing...we are not at that age yet:lol::lol:
    I don't know much about plumbing but I'd be happy to have a butcher's.
  • Diannew
    Options
    Time to go.............all be good now:001_tt2:
  • Diannew
    Options
    CJC wrote: »
    I don't know much about plumbing but I'd be happy to have a butcher's.

Maybe you will......in her dreams.....:001_tt2:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Cullen wrote: »
    I've been having a peculiar recurring dream which I could do with a bit of interpretation, if you wouldn't mind, Matt.

In my dream I have a number of sons, all called Brian. I constantly wear inappropriate clothing and pine for the fjords. In my dream I have a morbid fear of bunnies.

What's it all about Matt?
    Those are some strange dreams…..you are actually a bit of a freak, but I'll do my best to help you….

Firstly, the Brian part should need no explaining really, its clearly a fear of you spawning the anti-christ - a fascinating merger of the Life of Brian's Brian ("He's NOT the Messiah"….) and Brian Blessed. Are these sons dressed like santa on casual Friday? Are they quite loud??

Your inappropriate clothing is your desire to relive your childhood. Nothing wrong with that, but nappies should not be worn in public. Ever. :glare:

Your 'pining for the fjords' is a strange mix of your car air fresheners and a misspelling of "Ford"…..you just need a new car methinks.

Your fear of bunnies….? Tell me, did you ever have an unfortunate accident sucking batteries when you were growing up…?? Many people mistakenly believe bunnies (or 'rabbits' as adults call them) are a sign of spring and rebirth, they are not. They represent batteries . Batteries used to power running toy rabbits...

Hope that helped?
  • jilt
    Options
    Good morning Molls and boys :001_smile:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Good morning Molls and boys :001_smile:

Morning!!!!!
Privacy Policy