I feel pants!!

jilt
jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
I have a headache, a sore throat and now earache as well :crying:................in fact I feel pants!!

Just thought I'd have a whinge, roll on 4pm :laugh:

Comments

• farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    jilt wrote: »
    I have a headache, a sore throat and now earache as well :crying:................in fact I feel pants!!

Just thought I'd have a whinge, roll on 4pm :laugh:

Unlike you to have a whinge:lol::lol:

Suggest laying down in a dark room and getting some rest, obviously overdoing it
  • jilt
    Unlike you to have a whinge:lol::lol:

Suggest laying down in a dark room and getting some rest, obviously overdoing it

The only dark room I can find is the toilet :001_unsure: don't quite fancy that somehow.
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I feel pants!!

I usually wear them....and, if I'm being honest.....going around feeling up pants is quite weird :ohmy:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    going around feeling up pants is quite weird :ohmy:
    That all depends on who's wearing them :wink:
  • jilt
    I usually wear them....and, if I'm being honest.....going around feeling up pants is quite weird :ohmy:

Funny, I thought that would be top of your list of pastimes Matt :lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Funny, I thought that would be top of your list of pastimes Matt :lol:
    Me!! I was talking about you! I don't feel up pants….

I do like to sniff rings though...... :huh::ohmy::huh:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Me!! I was talking about you! I don't feel up pants….

Gosh...that was a bit below the belt Matt:lol::lol:
  • jilt

Would that be diamond rings or onion rings? :laugh:
  • Diannew
    Would that be diamond rings or onion rings? :laugh:

Or rings of fire:lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Diannew wrote: »
    Wot….? I like jewellery…..the smell of brasso is divine....:001_unsure:
  • jilt

Don't forget Di, he is a cat!!
  • Diannew

Oh yes......and we all know what Cats can do!!!!:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    I am?!?!?! Since when!

Hang on, is a 'cat' some new slang term for a super hot, witty and atletically muscular young man?

If it is, then you've got me :001_rolleyes:
  • Diannew
    I am?!?!?! Since when!

Hang on, is a 'cat' some new slang term for a super hot, witty and atletically muscular young man?

If it is, then you've got me :001_rolleyes:

Since you started shaking your booty on your profile..........and as that is fluffy, cute and PURRRRfect...we got you!!:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Since you started shaking your booty on your profile..........and as that is fluffy, cute and PURRRRfect...we got you!!:lol::lol:

Ah yes…..I forgot about my dancing cat….and yes, I am fluffy, cute and PURRRRfect

hmmmm....maybe not fluffy as such…..just hairy :thumbdown:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Ah yes…..I forgot about my dancing cat….and yes, I am fluffy, cute and PURRRRfect

hmmmm....maybe not fluffy as such…..just hairy :thumbdown:
    I thought most cats are hairy.. except Brazillian ones.
  • LondonMatt
    You're right CJC, most are hairy, but you can shave cats…..not many of 'em like it, but it can be done…..I've asked mine, but she no…..twice :thumbdown:
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hello everyone.... arent u all glad to see my avatar back on your screens... hehe especially Matt the weirdo that he is.... :laugh:
  • LondonMatt
    Rather be a weirdo than a tea-boy.....
  • SeanyBoy
    Rather be a weirdo than a tea-boy.....

Tea boy means only 1 thing... i make tea... nothing exciting but hey

Whereas weirdo could mean a whole range of things... some i wouldnt even like to mention Matt
  • LondonMatt
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    Tea boy means only 1 thing... i make tea... nothing exciting but hey

Oh no! Tea-boy means a lot more than just making tea! It says you are also a boy, a youngster, a child in body and in mind. No matter how much you age, you will always be considered a child. It says that the sum total of all your 'talents' only makes you qualified for the most minial of tasks….the making of tea. It also says that you are a couple of notches BELOW the post room guys AND the cleaners even…..your only chance of promotion is to the making of coffee as well as tea
    Whereas weirdo could mean a whole range of things... some i wouldnt even like to mention Matt

A lot of things were once considered 'weird' by the less enlightened…..women voting, equal rights, algebra, universal healthcare, the Japanese, meat free diets, fascism…..but now we embrace these things as normal, as a part of what makes us who we are, a part of what makes us great, a part of what makes us the light amongst the darkness of those less enlightened souls who are still hindered by superstition, dogma and conservative tradition……I like to challenge the status quo, to push back the boundaries of what limits us in fulfilling our full potentials as human beings and if THAT makes me a 'weirdo' THEN I AM A WEIRDO!!!
  • Diannew
    Oh no! Tea-boy means a lot more than just making tea! It says you are also a boy, a youngster, a child in body and in mind. No matter how much you age, you will always be considered a child. It says that the sum total of all your 'talents' only makes you qualified for the most minial of tasks….the making of tea. It also says that you are a couple of notches BELOW the post room guys AND the cleaners even…..your only chance of promotion is to th emaking of coffee as well as tea

A lot of things were once considered 'weird' by the less enlightened…..women voting, equal rights, algebra, universal healthcare, the Japanese, meat free diets, fascism…..but now we embrace these things as normal, as a part of what makes us who we are, a part of what makes us great, a part of what makes us the light amongst the darkness of those less enlightened who are still hindered by superstition, dogma and conservative tradition……I like to challenge the status quo, to push back the boundaries of what limits us in fulfilling our full potentials as human beings, if THAT makes me a 'weirdo' THEN I AM A WEIRDO!!!

Hello Weirdo...........T Boy's are not children...for health and safety you cannot let children make tea!!!!!:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Hello Weirdo...........T Boy's are not children...for health and safety you cannot let children make tea!!!!!:lol::lol:

What!! Is it now considered 'weird' for children to make tea?!?!?!

Hmmmmm…..I will push back this boundary that limits us in fulfilling our full potentials as human beings…..

SeanyBoy MUST make the tea!!!
  • SeanyBoy
    What!! Is it now considered 'weird' for children to make tea?!?!?!

Hmmmmm…..I will push back this boundary that limits us in fulfilling our full potentials as human beings…..

SeanyBoy MUST make the tea!!!

Tea is like an art.... the teabag must be strained at exactly the right strength in order to create the perfect strength of tea.. sugar must be proportiante to the amount of tea in the mug and milk too... its like science in a way.. knowing what to mix and when to mix and how much to mix.

there you go.. Seany the scientist...
  • Diannew
    Tea is like an art.... the teabag must be strained at exactly the right strength in order to create the perfect strength of tea.. sugar must be proportiante to the amount of tea in the mug and milk too... its like science in a way.. knowing what to mix and when to mix and how much to mix.

And don't forget...has to be just right to Dunk the Ginger Nuts in:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt

A scientist?

An artist??

A bulls**t artist more like! :lol:

You make tea…..not rocket ships
  • LondonMatt
    And don't forget...has to be just right to Dunk the Ginger Nuts in:lol::lol:

Gosh...that was a bit below the belt Dianne :lol::huh::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    A scientist?

An artist??

A bulls**t artist more like! :lol:

You make tea…..not rocket ships

Hey you need the perfect formula to make a good cup of tea therfore i am a scientist!! ha :laugh:

(at least im not a millwall fan) hehe
  • Diannew
    Gosh...that was a bit below the belt Dianne :lol::huh::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: No not ginger cats...silly:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Hey you need the perfect formula to make a good cup of tea therfore i am a scientist!! ha :laugh:

Yeah, you also need two legs to play for Man U therefore I'm a footballer…..you need good command of the english language to write a poem therefore I'm Wilfred Owen :huh:
    (at least im not a millwall fan) hehe

Oh I know, the shame and dishonour you would bring to the club would be too much to bare :lol:
Privacy Policy