Never argue with a woman who reads

13

Comments

  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    AdamR wrote: »
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TRUE MEANING OF MALE STATEMENTS[/FONT]

    We have a traitor in our midst lads.....giving the enemy the codes to our communications :thumbdown:
  • Bookworm55
    Bookworm55 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 479
    (Honestly, I'm not a chauvenist!)

    There's only one thing worse than a male chauvinist pig; and that's a woman who won't do as she's told!
  • Diannew
    Diannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    We have a traitor in our midst lads.....giving the enemy the codes to our communications :thumbdown:

    That's how weak you men are they will do anything for the Love of a good woman........................:lol::lol:
  • AdamR
    AdamR Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 668
    Bookworm55 wrote: »
    There's only one thing worse than a male chauvinist pig; and that's a woman who won't do as she's told!

    HAHAHA!:lol:
  • AdamR
    AdamR Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 668
    Diannew wrote: »
    That's how weak you men are they will do anything for the Love of a good woman........................:lol::lol:

    Well my mother did bring me up well...
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    Diannew wrote: »
    That's how weak you men are they will do anything for the Love of a good woman........................:lol::lol:

    What a load of rubbish! :glare:

    She doesn't have to be good.....just willing :huh:

    :laugh:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    What a load of rubbish! :glare:

    She doesn't have to be good.....just willing :huh:

    :laugh:

    You do surprise me Matt.....a man with no standards...that's a surprise(not):lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    No they can't - we don't allow 'em - so I think we'll win this war yet!

    Besides, it looks like its 3 against 1...where have all the other women posters gone??


    Washing up, no doubt :001_tt2:

    Were doing something you guys will never perfect or do WORK
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    the only time that a man should go into the kitchen , is too get the matchsticks to light the BBQ !!!:lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Were doing something you guys will never perfect or do WORK

    1 woman against three men....that's all we need isn't it:lol::lol:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    Diannew wrote: »
    1 woman against three men....that's all we need isn't it:lol::lol:

    we are outgunned here !!!
  • Diannew
    Diannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    mark130273 wrote: »
    the only time that a man should go into the kitchen , is too get the matchsticks to light the BBQ !!!:lol::lol:

    No.....and back in again to throw all the burnt food that they produce....in the bin:lol::lol:
  • AdamR
    AdamR Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 668
    Be fair Dianne - not all of it gets burnt. Half of it is undercooked instead so everyone gets food poisoning!
  • Elvie
    Elvie Settling In Nicely Registered Posts: 22
    For Diannew

    Why can't women parallel park? Men keep telling them 8 inches is ____________________________ long.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    Diannew wrote: »
    No.....and back in again to throw all the burnt food that they produce....in the bin:lol::lol:

    they are not burnt....just "WELL DONE" meat should never ever have any blood in it after cooking.......medium/rare !!! be(bloody)have !!

    :tongue_smilie:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    Why did the woman cross the road?






























    Who cares - what was she doing out of the kitchen anyway?:laugh:
  • Elvie
    Elvie Settling In Nicely Registered Posts: 22
    Why do men cross the road?










    Sorry the real question should be:









    Why men!
  • CJC
    CJC Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,657
    mark130273 wrote: »
    they are not burnt....just "WELL DONE" meat should never ever have any blood in it after cooking......
    :tongue_smilie:
    I wouldn't have you cook for me then - a good steak should be practically mooing.
  • Elvie
    Elvie Settling In Nicely Registered Posts: 22
    I was only kidding. Honest. :001_rolleyes:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    CJC wrote: »
    I wouldn't have you cook for me then - a good steak should be practically mooing.

    ohh thats horrible :cursing:
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 578
    I agree, just take the hooves off...........
  • AdamR
    AdamR Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 668
    Medium rare - you should at least frighten the steak with 30 seconds of heat! I sometimes wonder what's the point in asking though - it seems to come cremated however you ask for it!:cursing:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    nah a good stake has to be killed and cooked in a over for about 1 month, give or take an hour or two !!!:thumbup1:
  • Sonny_L
    Sonny_L Well-Known Registered Posts: 201
    Spot on, Mark. Well done all the way. We're not vampires.
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 578
    In all seriousness if I cook a steak at home it goes into a pan of butter, sizzling hot, one minute each side, and a minute to rest before I demolish it. And thats perfect. Loads of salt and pepper, and chips to mop up the juice / blood.

    The finest meat dish howeer still has to be 4 x pork belly slices roasted, two eggs, and then the pork fat poured over two slices of crusty white bread. Lovely!
  • jilt
    jilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    so it would appear that you boys spent quite a bit of time in the kitchen, thought they were reserved for women :laugh:
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 578
    No I love cooking, my fiancee is tied somewhere else :-)
  • jilt
    jilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    Paul24 wrote: »
    No I love cooking, my fiancee is tied somewhere else :-)

    A lot of men do, my husband does 95% of the cooking in our house........my comment was aimed at Mark :tongue_smilie:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    jilt wrote: »
    so it would appear that you boys spent quite a bit of time in the kitchen, thought they were reserved for women :laugh:

    Paul your letting the side down here..........tut tut .....







    why do you think god gave women smaller feet...................

    so they can stand closer to the cooker !!!:lol:
  • Cullen
    Cullen Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 592
    I used to work for an American company and we had a Texan chappie, who was huge!!! He was 28 stones, his wife was 20 stones and his 14 year old son was 18 stones, they had a daughter who was around 18 and my guess her stonage was around the 16 mark. Food was very important in their family life.

    Well, when on an office do, he was asked by a waiter how he would like his steak, and in a wonderful John Wayne drawl he replied, "cut off it's horns, wipe its ass and walk through a warm room..."

    Bloody Texans......
Sign In or Register to comment.

Not registered?

Register to create your free account, talk to AAT members and start your own discussions.

Privacy Policy