Job Role

2»

Comments

• LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Diannew wrote: »
    No I got my first 1..on the other thread...nothing wrong with my maths :001_tt2:

you didnt get a 2nd one :001_tt2:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    messedup89 wrote: »
    i have. He said he'd talk to the person above me to show me some stuff like journal prep, and each month she says she will bit i either got nothing or 2 or 3 lame journals, nothing even remotely challenging :thumbdown:

Is it a large firm you work for? Is there not a manager that you get on with well that you can ask to shadow for a while?
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    you didnt get a 2nd one :001_tt2:

Ok !!!! I will take it back if it upsets you so much to be loosing:001_wub:
  • LeeS2009
    Diannew wrote: »
    Ok !!!! I will take it back if it upsets you so much to be loosing:001_wub:

loosing????? :confused1::confused1::lol:
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Is it a large firm you work for? Is there not a manager that you get on with well that you can ask to shadow for a while?

its a very big company, the only person above me is my boss, above him is the directors
  • A-Vic
    its a very big company, the only person above me is my boss, above him is the directors

Like dianne said keep on at them try and get them to see your an asset to the company and the skills your learning will be an advantage also that you will need to gain the experence if your to continue
  • LeeS2009

hey hun its simple...grab your boss, tell him he is rubbish, drag him into the directors office and tell him that your boss is rubbish and suggest he sacks him for incompetance and wasting company resources, tell the director you will do your bosses job for him as a favour.

Then conduct a critical business analysis of your team, department & company to identify its current position, its strengths and weaknesses, efficiency losses and potential productivity gains...set the wheels in motion, improve a load of policies and processes and then kick your director out of his seat and take his job.

Simples. :thumbup::thumbup:
  • messedup89
    hey hun its simple...grab your boss, tell him he is rubbish, drag him into the directors office and tell him that your boss is rubbish and suggest he sacks him for incompetance and wasting company resources, tell the director you will do your bosses job for him as a favour.

Then conduct a critical business analysis of your team, department & company to identify its current position, its strengths and weaknesses, efficiency losses and potential productivity gains...set the wheels in motion, improve a load of policies and processes and then kick your director out of his seat and take his job.

yes very simples for a 20year to take on an extremely large well known company......:001_rolleyes:
  • Diannew
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Like dianne said keep on at them try and get them to see your an asset to the company and the skills your learning will be an advantage also that you will need to gain the experence if your to continue

Either way if they are paying for it, the situation is as I said they are wasting money...and if you have paid for it then use that fact to show your commitment to the company and your wish to increase your knowledge and understanding of the job.....keep trying:thumbup:
  • A-Vic

Someone been watching to many animal adverts :lol::lol::lol:
  • Diannew

Only if you live in Mere Cat village
  • LeeS2009
    yes very simples for a 20year to take on an extremely large well known company......:001_rolleyes:

change your view of things muff...nobody is as big and bad as you think they are......everybody has a place....and that all depends where you put yourself hun nobody else :thumbup1:

Thats the truth :thumbup:
  • messedup89
    change your view of things muff...nobody is as big and bad as you think they are......everybody has a place....and that all depends where you put yourself hun nobody else :thumbup1:

Thats the truth :thumbup:

that sounds a lot better than your last quote :lol:
  • LeeS2009
    that sounds a lot better than your last quote :lol:

lol it could have developed into worse :lol:
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    :ohmy: wow im 20, halfway through technician and dont do the full accounts, vat returns or even prepare jounals! How lame is that! So jelous :crying:

Yup, I do seem to have landed on my feet tbh lol, very grateful of the company i work for!
Privacy Policy