exam results

12346»

Comments

• nade1989
    nade1989 Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
    messedup89 wrote: »
    lol i'll probz bump into u at college then and wont realise it!

proberbly already have lol
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    :D
  • safrica
    safrica Registered Posts: 106 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Douce France, cher pays de mon enfance... ???? :huh::confused1:

Yes, anywhere in my home country but definitely not in Disneyland Paris....:001_tt2:
  • safrica
    Chris023 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the tutors actually get the results? I know that they cannot tell us before hand :( but I was just curious

Thanks in advance

I was also wondering if the tutors get our results as we do or do they get to know our marks ????:confused1:
  • messedup89
    safrica wrote: »
    Yes, anywhere in my home country but definitely not in Disneyland Paris....:001_tt2:

how come? I love it there! :001_tt1:
  • nade1989
    I was also wondering if the tutors get our results as we do or do they get to know our marks ????:confused1:

I think they get sent them before us but they dont actually get to see them, only a few days b4 i think tho
  • safrica
    mark130273 wrote: »
    oh no .........why ???

Basically too crowded, queues for hours, expensive and horrendous food, attraction OK more or less and I found the park not very beautiful, a bit of a disappointment really:001_unsure:
    I visited a much better one in all point of view (also less expensive:laugh:) in Germany called Europa Park, you can get cheap flights from the UK, worth having a look....:thumbup:
  • messedup89
    Basically too crowded, queues for hours, expensive and horrendous food, attraction OK more or less and I found the park not very beautiful, a bit of a disappointment really:001_unsure:
    I visited a much better one in all point of view (also less expensive:laugh:) in Germany called Europa Park, you can get cheap flights from the UK, worth having a look....:thumbup:

lol of course its crowded, its Disneyland! I went in winter 3 times and the ques w pretty gud. Just like queing at alton towers. Better actually. Lots of nice hot dogs, mc donalds and hot choclate! Go for the characters, events and atmosphere. Not so much the attractions (love aersomith and crushs coaster tho). Cost me £250 including flights, 3 nights accomodation and park tickets :thumbup:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️

oh great .......thanks for that !
  • messedup89

when you going?
  • mark130273
    when you going?

early Nov.....:crying:
  • messedup89
    Aw u'll just miss the christmas time. Snow everywhere. When i went middle of Nov last year it wasnt that cold. How olds kids?
  • nade1989
    Ive only bin to the 1 in florida luved it was a kid tho bout 8 yrs old. I would go bk now n im nearly 20!
  • messedup89
    nade1989 wrote: »
    Ive only bin to the 1 in florida luved it was a kid tho bout 8 yrs old. I would go bk now n im nearly 20!

doesnt matter. First time i went disneyland paris i was 17! Went back twice wen i was 19! Im 20 now and wanna go back again! Never too old for disneyland :thumbup:
  • mark130273
    Aw u'll just miss the christmas time. Snow everywhere. When i went middle of Nov last year it wasnt that cold. How olds kids?

well there is me ...im 36 going on 10 and my little one whos 4 going on 24 !!!
  • messedup89
    well there is me ...im 36 going on 10 and my little one whos 4 going on 24 !!!

aw your little one will love all the characters :001_tt1:
  • nade1989
    i really dont c the point in payin cis they shud jst pay PAYE then i wudnt be stuk doin them coz ther so borin n sage is sooo slow sumtimes!!!!!!:lol:
  • mark130273
    aw your little one will love all the characters :001_tt1:

she only wants to go and dance at "stitches" disco !!!
  • safrica

Sorry, didn't want to put you off:cool2:, just my thought about it, my kids loved it when we went, even if they weren't bothered with the Dysney characters:lol:, they prefer though the other park now.
Privacy Policy