Home For everyone Chat and off-topic discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚


X Factor

17810121315

Comments

  • IngeniusIngenius Feels At Home Registered Posts: 30
    blobbyh wrote: »
    But don't you think maybe she's now putting it on a little though? Surely, no-one's that thick?

    I agree there is possibilty it's for all for show. Either way she still kills me. There are people out there who are naturally that thick. Beware they walk among us! Hahaha.
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    Ingenius wrote: »
    There are people out there who are naturally that thick. Beware they walk among us! Hahaha.

    This is very true unfortunately
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    but talent does not have to be backed by intellect !!!!

    look at some people who are very talented by not got any brains.....and there is a few out there who could hold a candle to that !
  • IngeniusIngenius Feels At Home Registered Posts: 30
    mark130273 wrote: »
    but talent does not have to be backed by intellect !!!!

    look at some people who are very talented by not got any brains.....and there is a few out there who could hold a candle to that !

    I agree with that.

    That explains why i have brains.......but no talent!!!! :lol:
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    Ingenius wrote: »
    I agree with that.

    That explains why i have brains.......but no talent!!!! :lol:

    ahhh but there are people with both...."ME" ???hahahahaha
  • IngeniusIngenius Feels At Home Registered Posts: 30
    mark130273 wrote: »
    ahhh but there are people with both...."ME" ???hahahahaha

    Exception to the rule? Or just enjoying a self administered ego massage!! Ahahaha.

    So what would you say your talent is?
  • blobbyhblobbyh Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,415
    Ingenius wrote: »
    So what would you say your talent is?

    When it comes to Mark being annoying often comes to mind.

    Having said that, we've now grown used to him.
  • CJCCJC Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,657
    blobbyh wrote: »
    When it comes to Mark being annoying often comes to mind..
    Finding new and creative ways to mangle the English language?
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    blobbyh wrote: »
    When it comes to Mark being annoying often comes to mind.

    Having said that, we've now grown used to him.

    have we? well we grow used to spots but still use spots cream lol

    Hello all BTW hope you had a nice weekend
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    CJC wrote: »
    Finding new and creative ways to mangle the English language?

    arhhhh your so kind .......you know how much that comment means to me .....so beautiful !!!

    lol
  • blobbyhblobbyh Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,415
    How about Whitters last night? What an unsupportive bitch and seemed more than a little away with the fairies, especially when trying to speak. What better way to celebrate your comeback after nearly ruining your career through continued drink and drug binges than by going on yet another one? (Edit waiting in the wings...)
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    blobbyh wrote: »
    How about Whitters last night? What an unsupportive bitch and seemed more than a little away with the fairies, especially when trying to speak. What better way to celebrate your comeback after nearly ruining your career through continued drink and drug binges than by going on yet another one? (Edit waiting in the wings...)

    she was ok but at least she sang live unlike cheryl ???

    and that comment cheryl made about john and edward still being their ? means that they are now going to make it very far !?!? stupid girl ?
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    roflmfao
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    roflmfao

    but please oh please keep them on ...they are making the show worth watching ?
  • blobbyhblobbyh Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,415
    What have Michael Jackson, Stephen Gately and Whitney Houston got in common?

    Nothing yet...

    (Probably broke the boundaries of good taste with that one...)
  • fatandfortyfatandforty Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    mark130273 wrote: »
    she was ok but at least she sang live unlike cheryl ???

    The Sun said Cheryl sang live.....so it must be true!
  • CJCCJC Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,657
    The Sun said Cheryl sang live.....so it must be true!
    Just like when the Daily Mail said Stephen Gately died of gayness.
  • CJCCJC Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,657
    blobbyh wrote: »
    What have Michael Jackson, Stephen Gately and Whitney Houston got in common?
    Dunno about Whitney but Cheryl Cole has something in common with the first two in that she's not singing live these days either.
  • JanJan Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 654
    mark130273 wrote: »
    but please oh please keep them on ...they are making the show worth watching ?

    Only saw the trailer on the other night with the vote for .... bit. reminded me why I don't watch it!

    Wouldn't have minded seeing Whitney though, thought might have a trip up to Newcastle to see her in April, but the tickets are 100, 75 or 50 quid. Sounds as if she's not quite ready for the come back tour.
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,492
    Who cares, Cheryl's stunning!
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    AK002 wrote: »
    Who cares, Cheryl's stunning!

    Ok what the heck was she wearing tho

    Morning Mr AK
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Ok what the heck was she wearing tho

    Morning Mr AK

    it was very nice what she was wearing ? better without the jacket thou ......its amazing if she did sing live. because she did lots of dancing under them hot hot lights and not once did you hear her breadth being loud over the mic..unlike whitneys ??

    anyway as long as jon and edward go dead far ....im a big fan now !
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    mark130273 wrote: »
    it was very nice what she was wearing ? better without the jacket thou ......its amazing if she did sing live. because she did lots of dancing under them hot hot lights and not once did you hear her breadth being loud over the mic..unlike whitneys ??

    anyway as long as jon and edward go dead far ....im a big fan now !

    Well alexandra managed it and hers was ten times better and how funny was whitneys dress and sorry she was on something
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Well alexandra managed it and hers was ten times better and how funny was whitneys dress and sorry she was on something

    the best thing about when her dress was starting to fall apart was when she noticed it and just shrugged her shoulders and carried on ,like she was expecting something to go wrong and the dress to completely fall off? ?
  • EsmeEsme Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 711
    I'm pretty sure Cheryl was singing live because her voice was pretty weak... I bet Simon would have liked to have said what he really thought of the performance!

    And Alexandra obviously wasn't singing live.
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    Esme wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Cheryl was singing live because her voice was pretty weak... I bet Simon would have liked to have said what he really thought of the performance!

    And Alexandra obviously wasn't singing live.

    his commment about being number one. she will only be number one because she is on x factor and not because its a good song....the song i think sucks big time !
  • EsmeEsme Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 711
    His comments about the performance being absolutely amazing! If one of the contestants had sung that quietly I doubt they would have been told that!

    I liked Whitney's response to what did she think of the contestants... she avoided a straight answer.. saying they had a long way to go or something!
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    Esme wrote: »
    His comments about the performance being absolutely amazing! If one of the contestants had sung that quietly I doubt they would have been told that!

    I liked Whitney's response to what did she think of the contestants... she avoided a straight answer.. saying they had a long way to go or something!

    avoided ? more like she couldnt understand it ???lol

    as long as that cockey fella in simons group does not win !!!
  • EsmeEsme Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 711
    If you are talking about Olly the Essex guy then I have to admit he is my favourite ;)

    However, if you mean Danyl the teacher with the annoying voice then I agree!
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    Esme wrote: »
    If you are talking about Olly the Essex guy then I have to admit he is my favourite ;)

    However, if you mean Danyl the teacher with the annoying voice then I agree!

    Danyl i mean ......olly alright ......i want AFRO to win !!!
Sign In or Register to comment.