FRA Results

jayne.pope@irml.net
jayne.pope@irml.net Registered Posts: 15 New contributor 🐸
Just seen that I have passed! Congratulations to all that passed. Big drinks for us tonight.

Comments

• jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Well done Jayne! Me too.
    :biggrin:
  • Dipak Thanki
    Dipak Thanki Registered Posts: 135 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I was so scared to check my results, thought I had failed.. but.. I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!

I got the wrong Net Profit figure, messed up the goodwill account, so thought I had failed, but no!

IM SO HAPPY! Role on Level 4!
  • jenny3549
    Well done Dipak!

Are you doing level 4 on the old or the new standards?
  • Dipak Thanki
    jenny3549 wrote: »
    Well done Dipak!

Are you doing level 4 on the old or the new standards?

New one, because they are all computerised, so it means you get your results quicker and they can't ask you anything dodgy!:D
  • jenny3549
    That's what I'm planning but..... I just read somewhere that it is only levels 2 & 3 that get the results on the day - not level 4!!

Have sent an email to the AAT to clarify - will keep you posted.
  • Woooof
    Woooof Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    That's what I'm planning but..... I just read somewhere that it is only levels 2 & 3 that get the results on the day - not level 4!!

Have sent an email to the AAT to clarify - will keep you posted.

We've been told 3-4 weeks to get results for Level 4 computer based exams.
  • Dipak Thanki
    Woooof wrote: »

Still better than waiting for like 10 weeks! I hate waiting lol!
  • snowmarauder
    snowmarauder Registered Posts: 99 Regular contributor ⭐
    Whoopy dooooooo. I had forgot all about it until I got a text off my college mate. FRA I didnt have a problem with even when I saw the goodwill account, as its the opposite to the capital account (think! or current, whatever no matter now) it was ECR I was fretting about, knew I was border line, so you can imagine how I felt when it said competent on both parts. So thank you who is out there looking over me, you have made me one of the happiest people in the world today xxxxxxx
  • zara5034
    zara5034 Registered Posts: 170 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Well done everyone!

I passed too, finished with HLC forever thank god!

I'm also starting level 4 this September, I got my enrolment details in the post today! Can't say I'm looking forward to it, it's going to be a lot harder than level 3. I'm trying to get a head start by reading the DFS textbook but can't get my head into it at the moment!
    xx
  • jenny3549
    Well done Zara - I too will thankfully be having a small bonfire of everything to do with HLC. Just got Ethics next week then I can wave them goodbye forever!
  • jenny3549

Just had confirmation from the AAT that the results will be available 6 weeks after the CBE.
  • Woooof
    zara5034 wrote: »
    Well done everyone!

I passed too, finished with HLC forever thank god!

I'm also starting level 4 this September, I got my enrolment details in the post today! Can't say I'm looking forward to it, it's going to be a lot harder than level 3. I'm trying to get a head start by reading the DFS textbook but can't get my head into it at the moment!
    xx
    I wouldn't start reading any textbook until you know how your course is scheduled. The college I attend did PEV & PCR in the first year and have DFS & 2 optional in the 2nd year (as we only attend for 3 hours a week the course is split over 2 years - It's our Tutor's preference and I kind of agree with him, as I wouldn't like to take more than one exam at a time)
    Just had confirmation from the AAT that the results will be available 6 weeks after the CBE.
    Thanks :D I'm just more grateful at how flexible CBE's are compared to paper based exams!
  • jenny3549
    Thanks :D I'm just more grateful at how flexible CBE's are compared to paper based exams![/QUOTE]

I agree - even with the six week wait I'm still thinking it's the better route for me as I can concentrate on one exam at a time rather than having to sit two paper in December and two in June and pray I pass them!

I've also been told that I only need to do one option as I have done unit 15 at intermediate so that's a bonus too!
  • Woooof
    I agree - even with the six week wait I'm still thinking it's the better route for me as I can concentrate on one exam at a time rather than having to sit two paper in December and two in June and pray I pass them!

I've also been told that I only need to do one option as I have done unit 15 at intermediate so that's a bonus too!
    I think my college is the only one who does it over 2 years :P I'd advise doing PEV/PCR close together as they are very similar.
  • Dipak Thanki
    I did Unit 15 at level 3! Woooop!
  • zara5034
    I wouldn't start reading any textbook until you know how your course is scheduled. The college I attend did PEV & PCR in the first year and have DFS & 2 optional in the 2nd year (as we only attend for 3 hours a week the course is split over 2 years - It's our Tutor's preference and I kind of agree with him, as I wouldn't like to take more than one exam at a time)

Thanks :D I'm just more grateful at how flexible CBE's are compared to paper based exams!

I have already spoken to the tutor who confirmed that DFS will be one of the first units we will look at.

I didn't know that I only had to do one option due to doing unit 15 at level 3, I thought I'd still have to do 2 of them.
  • jenny3549
    AAT confirmed it for me - this does just apply to the new QCF though - not the old paper based diploma or NVQ route just in case I confuse anyone!
  • kerryhill100
    kerryhill100 Registered Posts: 121 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    i had it confirmed also that only have to do 1 optional unit as have completed unit 15!!!
  • zara5034
    AAT confirmed it for me - this does just apply to the new QCF though - not the old paper based diploma or NVQ route just in case I confuse anyone!

Yes I will be doing the new QCF framework, brilliant, So I've done most of the Unit 10 project, I'm halfway through Unit 11 and Unit 15 is complete, I'm doing well considering the course hasn't started yet! lol

In all honesty though, I'm expecting a lot of hard work ahead, especially if Unit 15 was anything to go by. At least I'm going to college this year, it will be nice to have a tutor, may as well have done level 3 without one!
Privacy Policy