Unit 15

loopy lou
loopy lou Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
I am doing this unit 15 and would really appreciate if somebody could email me any mock test papers (with answers). Any advice/tips on preparing to the test itself would also help

Thanks.

Comments

• sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor 🐘
    loopy lou wrote: »
    I am doing this unit 15 and would really appreciate ....................... Any advice/tips on preparing to the test itself would also help

Thanks.

http://forums.aat.org.uk/showthread.php?t=19755&highlight=cash+flow

try the above link
  • pinoyLiz
    pinoyLiz Registered Posts: 92 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi sdv,

I used the link you gave here, now I am confused, It showed that I need to take unit 15, unit 34 (31.1) and 36 (31.3). I thought I will be taking unit 32 instead of 36! any advice is much appreciated. Thank you
  • sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor 🐘
    pinoyLiz wrote: »
    Hi sdv,

I used the link you gave here, now I am confused, It showed that I need to take unit 15, unit 34 (31.1) and 36 (31.3). I thought I will be taking unit 32 instead of 36! any advice is much appreciated. Thank you

Hello pinoyLiz

the link provided was only meant for advise and tips for Unit 15 Credit and Cash Management.

I am afraid I don't know much about the diploma path way units and therefore can not comment on units 31/32/34/36

But I am sure there will be some here, who can shed a light on this confusion
Privacy Policy