MIP Registration Approval

Options
Hi all,

I've just received the letter from the AAT confirming that my application to join the MIP scheme has been approved.. wahey! However, there's nothing on the letter to say what my Licence number is, nor is the number showing up under 'MyAAT' yet. Does this get sent separately or on a certificate or something similar?

Thanks guys.

Comments

• T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    This was quite a few years ago for me, but I would assume that the licence will follow in the post (A4 certificate you can frame and put up in your office). Well done and welcome!
  • jamesm96
    jamesm96 Registered Posts: 523
    Options
    T.C. wrote: »
    This was quite a few years ago for me, but I would assume that the licence will follow in the post (A4 certificate you can frame and put up in your office). Well done and welcome!

Thanks very much!

It turns out, though, that whilst my application has been approved, I still need to jump through some more hoops - there's a Professional Ethics assessment and a Money Laundering assessment which need to be passed first (which I've now done), as well as a professional reference which I need to submit. Once I've done that the Licence is issued.

Fun fun!
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    jamesm96 wrote: »
    Thanks very much!

It turns out, though, that whilst my application has been approved, I still need to jump through some more hoops - there's a Professional Ethics assessment and a Money Laundering assessment which need to be passed first (which I've now done), as well as a professional reference which I need to submit. Once I've done that the Licence is issued.

Fun fun!

Well done!

I passed the MLR one but failed the Ethics one as I've no clue on the terminology used. Luckily I got my MIP licence years ago... :lol:

Congrats on (nearly) getting your licence though :D
  • jamesm96
    Options
    Monsoon wrote: »
    Well done!

I passed the MLR one but failed the Ethics one as I've no clue on the terminology used. Luckily I got my MIP licence years ago... :lol:

Congrats on (nearly) getting your licence though :D

Thanks very much. I feel like a pedigree at Crufts!
  • JodieR
    JodieR Registered Posts: 1,002 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I feel like a pedigree at Crufts!

It'll soon wear off when the reality of the situation hits home :P

well done though!
  • jamesm96
    Options
    Yes that didn't really come across as I meant it... it was a 'jumping through hoops' reference rather than any suggestion of being proud!
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Yes that didn't really come across as I meant it... it was a 'jumping through hoops' reference rather than any suggestion of being proud!
    It's a bit like both :)
Privacy Policy