AAT Level 4 Synoptic Exam - Ruby Dale Ltd SWOT Analysis

Hi Guys,

I am sitting my synoptic exam next like (like many of you I'm sure) and upon doing the AAT CBT1 on their website on Task 6 was a SWOT analysis on their accounting system procedure, the sales ordering process to be precise.
I have tried to undertake a SWOT analysis of an accounting system procedure but for the life of me cannot come up with anything concrete or substantial. Can anybody help in the context of Ruby Dale please. What would you say for EXTERNAL opportunities and threats for an INTERNAL procedure. It just seems bizarre to me?? Any obvious strengths and weaknesses would be greatly appreciated too! :)

Thanks in advance.
Β«13456

Comments

• rachmcfc
    rachmcfc Registered Posts: 36
    I’m not sure If it’s correct but the only one I can possibly think of for example with internal Payroll, would be to use Payroll bureau, as it offers experience and knowledge whereas the internal payroll clerk may not be upto date with current legislations which could cost the company in errors made.
  • Emmalouise18
    Emmalouise18 Registered Posts: 237 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Sam1234 said:

Hi Guys,

I am sitting my synoptic exam next like (like many of you I'm sure) and upon doing the AAT CBT1 on their website on Task 6 was a SWOT analysis on their accounting system procedure, the sales ordering process to be precise.
    I have tried to undertake a SWOT analysis of an accounting system procedure but for the life of me cannot come up with anything concrete or substantial. Can anybody help in the context of Ruby Dale please. What would you say for EXTERNAL opportunities and threats for an INTERNAL procedure. It just seems bizarre to me?? Any obvious strengths and weaknesses would be greatly appreciated too! :)

Thanks in advance.

I've messaged you :)
  • Sam1234
    Sam1234 Registered Posts: 10

Sam1234 said:

Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.

HI

Have not received anything as of yet.

Thanks for your response
  • Sam1234
    rachmcfc said:

I’m not sure If it’s correct but the only one I can possibly think of for example with internal Payroll, would be to use Payroll bureau, as it offers experience and knowledge whereas the internal payroll clerk may not be upto date with current legislations which could cost the company in errors made.

Thanks for that!
  • Sam1234
    Sam1234 said:

Sam1234 said:

Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.

HI

Thanks for your response
    Sorry! just seen it.

thanks!
  • Emmalouise18
    Sam1234 said:

Sam1234 said:

Sam1234 said:

Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.

HI

Thanks for your response
    Sorry! just seen it.

thanks!
    No problem x
  • deanc1582
    deanc1582 Registered Posts: 9
    Hi there,

Would you mind also forwarding me your ideas for this if possible please? also sitting next week and feeling the struggle
  • Emmalouise18
    deanc1582 said:

Hi there,

Would you mind also forwarding me your ideas for this if possible please? also sitting next week and feeling the struggle

I have messaged you :)
  • nunu_dann
    nunu_dann Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
    Hello

Can you kindly send me the ideas too!
  • DorotaOmeally
    DorotaOmeally Registered Posts: 8
    edited January 2020
    I wanted to attach assessment report of a passed synoptic for you to see what it takes to pass. I have passed with 78%
  • Claudia87
    Claudia87 Registered Posts: 1
    @Emmalouise18 could you please send me your notes too? I've got the synoptic in March and I am really struggling with it. This is the second attempt and hopefully the last one. ?
  • djimi
    djimi Registered Posts: 1
    @Emmalouise18 could you please send me your notes? I've got the exam in May and this is my third attempt .

Thank you.
  • Emmalouise18
    djimi said:

@Emmalouise18 could you please send me your notes? I've got the exam in May and this is my third attempt .

Thank you.

Messaged you :)
  • Emmalouise18
    Claudia87 said:

@Emmalouise18 could you please send me your notes too? I've got the synoptic in March and I am really struggling with it. This is the second attempt and hopefully the last one. ?

• Emmalouise18
    nunu_dann said:

Hello

• krish_96
    krish_96 Registered Posts: 3

nunu_dann said:

Hello

Hi can you send it to me too please? 2nd attempt on Wednesday i dont know what to do!!!
  • Emmalouise18
    krish_96 said:

nunu_dann said:

Hello

Hi can you send it to me too please? 2nd attempt on Wednesday i dont know what to do!!!
  • Connorspencer
    Connorspencer Registered Posts: 1
    @Emmalouise18 Hi Emma, would you be able to send me your notes on Ruby Dale? (You must be bored of doing this ?) I was hoping to compare them to my own and see if I have similar ones!
  • aroonaz
    aroonaz Registered Posts: 51
    @Emmalouise18 plz can u send me too. i have exam next week.. thanks
  • Emmalouise18

@Emmalouise18 Hi Emma, would you be able to send me your notes on Ruby Dale? (You must be bored of doing this ?) I was hoping to compare them to my own and see if I have similar ones!

Haha not a problem I will message you now :)
  • aroonaz
    aroonaz Registered Posts: 51
    @Emmalouise18 plz can u forward ne your notes as well . thanks.
  • Ejps
    Ejps Registered Posts: 1
    Hi @Emmalouise18, could you please send me your notes as well?
  • Emmalouise18
    Ejps said:

Hi @Emmalouise18, could you please send me your notes as well?

• Ponty
    Ponty Registered Posts: 2
    could you please send me your notes? I've got the exam in May
  • Emmalouise18
    Ponty said:

could you please send me your notes? I've got the exam in May

messaged you
  • thaman
    thaman Registered Posts: 1
    Hi Emma, could you please send me your notes? I have exam next month.
  • Emmalouise18
    thaman said:

Hi Emma, could you please send me your notes? I have exam next month.

Messaged you:)
  • natwestbury
    natwestbury Registered Posts: 5
    Hi Emma, could you send me your notes please? I just failed first time (first exam I've ever failed)
  • emmanoel88
    emmanoel88 Registered Posts: 3
    Hi Emma, please could you send me your notes too? Would really appreciate any help! Thanks :)
  • Nuri
    Nuri Registered Posts: 2
    @Emmalouise18 Hi Emma, you probably are a bit tired, but would you be able to send me your notes too? Thanks
Privacy Policy