AAT Level 4 Synoptic Exam - Ruby Dale Ltd SWOT Analysis

Comments

• Emmalouise18
    Emmalouise18 Registered Posts: 237 Dedicated contributor 🦉

Hi Emma, would you also mind sending me your notes please. Appreciate it. :)

Adam1122 said:

Hi @Emmalouise18 , I would really appreciate it if you could send me your notes, thanks for your help! :)

Thaarini said:

Hi @Emmalouise18, could I also please have a copy of your notes? Thank You! :)

Bbenwell said:

Hi @Emmalouise18 please could you send me your notes? Thanks x

I have messaged you all :)
  • RyanSmith96
    RyanSmith96 Registered Posts: 1
    Hi @Emmalouise18

Got my synoptic coming up on this month, can I have a copy of your notes please. I would really appreciate it

Thank you
  • Sallyfour0
    Sallyfour0 Registered Posts: 3
    Hi @Emmalouise18
    I have my synoptic exam coming up soon. Can I have a copy of your notes too please. Much appreciated.
  • Emmalouise18

Hi @Emmalouise18

Got my synoptic coming up on this month, can I have a copy of your notes please. I would really appreciate it

Thank you

Hi @Emmalouise18

I have my synoptic exam coming up soon. Can I have a copy of your notes too please. Much appreciated.

Messaged you both :)
  • ChloePage99
    ChloePage99 Registered Posts: 3
    Hi @Emmalouise18
    I've got my synoptic coming up in 3 weeks, could I please have a copy of your notes! :)
    Thanks a lot!
  • Emmalouise18

Hi @Emmalouise18
    I've got my synoptic coming up in 3 weeks, could I please have a copy of your notes! :)
    Thanks a lot!

I've messaged you Chloe :)x
  • DomiD
    DomiD Registered Posts: 3
    Hi @Emmalouise18
    Would you please be able to send me your notes as well? I'm sitting my synoptic on 26/9. Thanks so much !! :)
  • Lukige
    Lukige Registered Posts: 2
    Hi @Emmalouise18

If you're not tired with sending your notes to everyone, please could I have a copy too?

Many thanks!
  • Emilia85
    Emilia85 Registered Posts: 1
    Hi @Emmalouise18 if you do not mind could you send me your notes please? Thank you in advance
  • Emmalouise18
    DomiD said:

Hi @Emmalouise18
    Would you please be able to send me your notes as well? I'm sitting my synoptic on 26/9. Thanks so much !! :)

Lukige said:

Hi @Emmalouise18

If you're not tired with sending your notes to everyone, please could I have a copy too?

Many thanks!

Emilia85 said:

Hi @Emmalouise18 if you do not mind could you send me your notes please? Thank you in advance

I have messaged you all :)
  • KirstyRoseL
    KirstyRoseL Registered Posts: 4
    Hi @Emmalouise18 I know it's been a while since this was first posted, please, if you are able to, can you also send me your notes? :)
  • Emmalouise18

Hi @Emmalouise18 I know it's been a while since this was first posted, please, if you are able to, can you also send me your notes? :)

Messaged you :)
  • O_bates
    O_bates Registered Posts: 2
    Hi @Emmalouise18, if you don’t mind, would it be okay to have a copy of your notes too please? I’ve got my synoptic exam very soon. Thank you so much :)
  • Emmalouise18
    O_bates said:

Hi @Emmalouise18, if you don’t mind, would it be okay to have a copy of your notes too please? I’ve got my synoptic exam very soon. Thank you so much :)

messaged you :)x
  • bethd97
    bethd97 Registered Posts: 1
    Hi @Emmalouise18, would it be possible for you to send me your notes too please? Thank you very much :)
  • Emmalouise18
    bethd97 said:

Hi @Emmalouise18, would it be possible for you to send me your notes too please? Thank you very much :)

• philrobson
    philrobson Registered Posts: 1
    Hi Emma,

Could I possibly have a copy of your notes, also I seen on another thread you had a CBA question, could I have a copy of that please?

Exam day is Friday 25th, two more days of non stop revision ahead! :)
  • Emmalouise18

Hi Emma,

Could I possibly have a copy of your notes, also I seen on another thread you had a CBA question, could I have a copy of that please?

Exam day is Friday 25th, two more days of non stop revision ahead! :)

• drobbo
    drobbo Registered Posts: 3
    @Emmalouise18

Sorry for asking you. I bet you are fed up of people asking for help. Could you send me your notes please

Thanks in advance
  • Neil_Mako_11
    Neil_Mako_11 Registered Posts: 1
    @Emmalouise18

Hi Emma, would you mind forwarding your notes over please, I can't seem to get this exam, 3rd time on Saturday, one percent off last time!

Thank You
  • Dini
    Dini Registered Posts: 16
    Hi Emma

I'm so sorry to be another one with the same question but could you please send your notes to me as well if you don't mind?

Thank you
  • Emmalouise18
    drobbo said:

@Emmalouise18

Sorry for asking you. I bet you are fed up of people asking for help. Could you send me your notes please

Thanks in advance

@Emmalouise18

Hi Emma, would you mind forwarding your notes over please, I can't seem to get this exam, 3rd time on Saturday, one percent off last time!

Thank You

Dini said:

Hi Emma

I'm so sorry to be another one with the same question but could you please send your notes to me as well if you don't mind?

Thank you

Messaged you all :)
  • KD12345
    KD12345 Registered Posts: 2
    @Emmalouise18

Hi Emma,
    Sorry for being another one to ask you, could you send me your notes please x

Thanks in advance
  • Emmalouise18
    KD12345 said:

@Emmalouise18

Hi Emma,
    Sorry for being another one to ask you, could you send me your notes please x

Thanks in advance

• dk1
    dk1 Registered Posts: 2
    Hi Emma

Thank you
  • Emmalouise18
    dk1 said:

Hi Emma

Thank you

I have messaged you :)
  • Alexa
    Alexa Registered Posts: 14
    Hi guys,
    I sat my exam 5 weeks ago and was pretty sure i would pass. I was certain of 3 tasks and other 3 i answered all but i knew they weren't up to scratch. I got my results today and i got 68% which obviously i am disappointed about. I have checked the 6 things and on mine there are no ratios although I have done them during the exam. Instead I have Regulatory Obligations - has anyone heard of this or had this as their 5th task? I am going to question my result tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone who did level 4 sysnopsis had this.

thanks
  • Abi6767
    Abi6767 Registered Posts: 4
    Hi @Alexa I also took my exam 5 weeks ago just my results 2 days ago and passed. Checking my breakdown it also says Regulatory obligations but I remember in my exam Ratios came up as it usually did in task 5. It was in the same format in terms of line of questioning and then multiple choice tick box to evaluate the ratios results.

Hope this helps :)
  • sophwilliamson
    sophwilliamson Registered Posts: 5
    @Emmalouise18 Hi Emma, I know you must be sick of people asking and I'm sorry to do so but would you kindly send this to me as well? I have my synoptic end of October and I am freaking out to say the least :/ Thank you so much
  • Emmalouise18

@Emmalouise18 Hi Emma, I know you must be sick of people asking and I'm sorry to do so but would you kindly send this to me as well? I have my synoptic end of October and I am freaking out to say the least :/ Thank you so much

It's fine don't be silly. I will message you now :)
Privacy Policy