If you could....

Options

Comments

• SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Dare you risk the wrath of a "skirt wearing transvestite"? I think not, just a big bag of "Sarf Lunnon" hot air!!!!:lol::lol:And the next person to refer to my KILT as a skirt will feel the razor blades hidden around the edge of my best(licensed)sporran....don't say I didn't warn you:001_tt2::001_tt2:

And don't forget that I am related to the one & only, the great Haggis McDuff, ruler of the Gorballs, whose name made even the hardest sasenach quake in his boots

the scot claim i "sarf lunnoner" am blowing hot yet he... the one who walks around blowing into his bagpipes wants to rant and rave about his blades? Childs play dear boy childs play.. for stanley knives are not my forte.. i prefer a all mighty axe... the strength of your sporran could never match that of my axe!
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Bros before hoes eh? And what do mean Dianne is after you? Are trying to suggest I ain't man enough to keep her happy? :ohmy:

no mearly suggesting that i am the dark horse of the clan.. the mysterious yet trustworthy member... you cant help that your woman has an interest in me... but yes your terminoligy is correct.. bros b4 hoes..
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    i prefer a all mighty axe... the strength of your sporran could never match that of my axe!

Ahh, an axe in the nuts is always funny :laugh:

Which is one of the reasons its part of the initiation ceremony....
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    no mearly suggesting that i am the dark horse of the clan.. the mysterious yet trustworthy member... you cant help that your woman has an interest in me... but yes your terminoligy is correct.. bros b4 hoes..

He is all yours "oh mighty one"...he sounds right up your street.:lol::lol:
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    the scot claim i "sarf lunnoner" am blowing hot yet he... the one who walks around blowing into his bagpipes wants to rant and rave about his blades? Childs play dear boy childs play.. for stanley knives are not my forte.. i prefer a all mighty axe... the strength of your sporran could never match that of my axe!

That's it!!!! It looks like I will have to release the lethal swarm of killer haggis. These are exceptional haggis, they fear nothing. They will catch you when you are not expecting them and fillet you with their kukri's. They will then leave your fillets to dry in the sun and eat them as dried biltong during the rainy season.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED:lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    Options
    dont let the scot fool you.. he is after your woman... whereas your woman is after me.. but i always put the gang before a bang matt.. she is yours pal..

Silly boy........should never show weakness to your leader...........and bye the way you will never know what you have just turned down!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    You are a sly one SeanyBoy….you claim to be trustworthy, yet about 20 minutes ago you were plotting to overthrow me!?!?!

I'm confused :crying:
  • farmergiles
    Options
    You are a sly one SeanyBoy….you claim to be trustworthy, yet about 20 minutes ago you were plotting to overthrow me!?!?!

And I thought you were "Confuscious":lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    Options

is was but for a couple of minutes that i locked eyes with your woman and she dazzled me.. her perfume put me in to a craze which drove me to contimplate a revolt.. but seeing sense i now know that my place in the gang is for more precious than a woman that use me and spit me back out.. as devilish as she is and as tempting as it would be..
  • farmergiles
    Options
    Looks like play time has ended and everyone is off home for their tea:lol::lol:
    I'm off to college, catch you all tomorrow for another funfilled day of lunacy:lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    Options
    is was but for a couple of minutes that i locked eyes with your woman and she dazzled me.. her perfume put me in to a craze which drove me to contimplate a revolt.. but seeing sense i now know that my place in the gang is for more precious than a woman that use me and spit me back out.. as devilish as she is and as tempting as it would be..

I will win you over.........believe me!!:lol::lol:

I have been trained by the best...........haven't I london....
  • farmergiles
    Options
    Diannew wrote: »

The boss said that if you do that then I am to put a horses head in your bed.
    Can't find one at the moment, will a sea-horse do????
  • Diannew
    Options
    The boss said that if you do that then I am to put a horses head in your bed.
    Can't find one at the moment, will a sea-horse do????

This job stinks............everyone is out to get you..I may have to advertise it and find my replacement..pretty quick before I meet my doom:lol::lol:

The advert I answered said nothing about horses heads in the bed............it sounded so full of glamour...tipical...thats the last time I answer an add for a Gangster's Moll!!
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Well I can see that we've made progress since I last came by these dark streets! Has the membership list been resolved yet?

After my dealings of the afternoon, I think I've found a way of hiding that €1M we coerced from Gem and her rival Gang's launderette business (do you remember that bust-up with the Triads? That was well fun!). All you need to do is write me a cheque and I will deposit the funds in a special off-shore account first thing tomorrow.:thumbup1:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Ahh, an axe in the nuts is always funny :laugh:
    As long as it's someone else's nuts that is.
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    Diannew wrote: »

I have been trained by the best...........haven't I london....

Give it your best shot Dianne...
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Financial Controller - Chelsea Football Club (come on you blues!!!)

Chelsea!?!?!? CHELSEA!?!?! I thought you were a trustworthy South Londoner! No real South Londoner should support Chelski :thumbdown:

...In light of this, frankly SHOCKING information, I'll have to seriously reconsider your admittance to the gang :glare:
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    Chelsea!?!?!? CHELSEA!?!?! I thought you were a trustworthy South Londoner! No real South Londoner should support Chelski :thumbdown:

...In light of this, frankly SHOCKING information, I'll have to seriously reconsider your admittance to the gang :glare:

it could be worse... i could support arsenal.. phew thank the sweet lord i dont!!
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    it could be worse... i could support arsenal.. phew thank the sweet lord i dont!!

That would be worse....only just mind....So you lived in West London for a while...?
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    That would be worse....only just mind....So you lived in West London for a while...?

nah its always been the SW postcode for me.. but its got west in it so thats my claim to being a chelsea boy..
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    *cough* glory hunter *cough*...

:laugh:
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    *cough* glory hunter *cough*...

:laugh:

how could that be so when i have grown up a chelsea fan amongst a crowd of chelsea family members?

even me mum got chelsea tatooed on her ass cheek
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    how could that be so when i have grown up a chelsea fan amongst a crowd of chelsea family members?

even me mum got chelsea tatooed on her ass cheek

'Cos you don't support your local team....doesn't matter if you come from a family of glory hunters, you are still a glory hunter…no better than Essex tw@ts supporting ManUre and Lincs lads supporting Chelski…. :001_tt2:

…and I don't want to know when you saw your mum's arse….:ohmy:…..I think that kind of behaviour in itself, demands an instant dismissal from the gang :glare:
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    'Cos you don't support your local team....doesn't matter if you come from a family of glory hunters, you are still a glory hunter…no better than Essex tw@ts supporting ManUre and Lincs lads supporting Chelski…. :001_tt2:

…and I don't want to know when you saw your mum's arse….:ohmy:…..I think that kind of behaviour in itself, demands an instant dismissal from the gang :glare:

listen pal i aint no glory hunter lets get that straight.. i supported chelsea when the like of wimbledon were playing in the prem mate. sounds to me like someone might be a bit envious of cheleas success?
  • SeanyBoy
    Options

and my family originated from the battersea area which is about 10 mins from chelsea...
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    so it would seem as if the gang has disembarked on their own endevours.. BattyMatty (do you mind if i call you this) shall we start a new thread called who wants to join this crew.. with both of ourselves as leaders?
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    listen pal i aint no glory hunter lets get that straight.. i supported chelsea when the like of wimbledon were playing in the prem mate. sounds to me like someone might be a bit envious of cheleas success?

Ooooo, sensitive are we, lol :lol:

And you say 'when the like of Wimbledon where in the prem' as though that means something….as though Chelsea were having a rough time of it back then, lol
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    Ooooo, sensitive are we, lol :lol:

And you say 'when the like of Wimbledon where in the prem' as though that means something….as though Chelsea were having a rough time of it back then, lol

not at all but thats as early as i can remember football considering my age..
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Growing up in Cornwall, I never really had a local league team. Argyle being nearest some 60 odd miles away. I've generally picked up teams from the other places I've lived - West Brom being the dearest and longest lasting and I never did warm to Palace in my Sarf London days. Albion and Argyle, yep, some glory hunter I am.

I do seem, over the years, to have managed to live very close to footie grounds, as a undergrad I lived some 200 yards from White Hart Lane. Then in Reading I was spitting distance from the old Elm Park ground and in Brum nary a gnat's fart from Villa Park. Even now I find it hard to despise Villa the way a good Baggie should. Birmingham City and Wolves on the other hand...
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    and my family originated from the battersea area which is about 10 mins from chelsea...

Battersea, eh…..sounds like a Fulham is aslo quite close…. I suppose its just a coincidence that you ended up supporting the more glory covered team….:lol:
Privacy Policy