If you could....

Options

Comments

• Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I'm getting confused as to who is in the gang and who is not.

We should have a count up.

I'm in....
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    (I think Dinnew fell for it....)
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Cullen wrote: »
    I'm getting confused as to who is in the gang and who is not.

We should have a count up.

I'm in....

I'm in...........(only because I don't want to wake up with a horses head in my bed)
  • Diannew
    Options
    Cullen wrote: »
    (I think Dinnew fell for it....)

No...one tough cookie you are dealing with here......................I don't fall that easy:lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Oh really!! Good, I'm glad you're not a snitch and you can keep your mouth shut…..:001_rolleyes:

Glad to have another south london face in the gang tho :thumbup:

i know when to keep my mouth shut.. theres a difference..

and yeah i think i should receive a promotion as i am from south london.. and we all know south londoners are the roughess toughest(for you diannew) gangsters around
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Diannew wrote: »
    I'm in...........(only because I don't want to wake up with a horses head in my bed)

But how about a red, vertically challenged maniac, in trainers, with a pitch fork:lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    Options
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    i know when to keep my mouth shut.. theres a difference..

and yeah i think i should receive a promotion as i am from south london.. and we all know south londoners are the roughess toughest(for you diannew) gangsters around

That needs to be tested.....I am sure our leader will have an initiation for you to prove how tough you are:lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    Options
    But how about a red, vertically challenged maniac, in trainers, with a pitch fork:lol::lol:

Better than a horses head any day:lol::lol: Just watch the pitch forks....you are dealing with the Moll of our leader..................who would not want anything to happen to me....anyway I thought you were my minder:lol::lol:
  • farmergiles
    Options
    That needs to be tested.....I am sure our leader will have an initiation for you to prove how tough you are:lol::lol:

How about eating a whole jar of crunchy peanut butter, by spoon, no drink and no bread and in 2 minutes:lol::lol:
  • farmergiles
    Options
    Better than a horses head any day:lol::lol: Just watch the pitch forks....you are dealing with the Moll of our leader..................who would not want anything to happen to me....anyway I thought you were my minder:lol::lol:

I will be minding you, I normally work in a "hands-on" situation. One can keep a better control then:lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    Options
    I will be minding you, I normally work in a "hands-on" situation. One can keep a better control then:lol::lol:

Ohhhhhhhh I think you have just shot yourself in the foot there...........our leader did say people could look but not touch............anyway were is he???? gone very quiet...it's not Friday yet.:lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    Ohhhhhhhh I think you have just shot yourself in the foot there...........our leader did say people could look but not touch............anyway were is he???? gone very quiet...it's not Friday yet.:lol:

i got rid of him so i could win the moll over... now i am your leader
  • farmergiles
    Options
    i got rid of him so i could win the moll over

You've got to get past this maniacal, vertically challenged person first:laugh:
  • farmergiles
    Options

My aim is very straight, would never shoot myself in the foot. Anyway who said I would be touching?:lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    You've got to get past this maniacal, vertically challenged person first:laugh:

let the lady choose my weakling oppsition....
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hey! I am reading this you know! No one touches the moll without my express permission!! :mad2: You keep this up and you'll be busted back dow to 'associate' gang member, responsible for making the tea... :001_tongue:
  • Diannew
    Options
    Hey! I am reading this you know! No one touches the moll without my express permission!! :mad2: You keep this up and you'll be busted back dow to 'associate' gang member, responsible for making the tea... :001_tongue:

Heart flutters:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • farmergiles
    Options
    let the lady choose my weakling oppsition....

Just because you've got an Irish sounding name and you come from Sarf Lunnon doesn't mean to say that you can challenge my authority as "Enforcer":lol: Now I suggest you back down before I give you a viscious bite on the knee whilst assaulting you with my sporran!
  • SeanyBoy
    Options

NOOOO hes back.. i never finished the job!
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    i got rid of him so i could win the moll over... now i am your leader
    Treacherous bl00dy south londoners!!! :mad2:

She ain't yours until you've put a mink scarf round her neck...
  • Diannew
    Options
    Just because you've got an Irish sounding name and you come from Sarf Lunnon doesn't mean to say that you can challenge my authority as "Enforcer":lol: Now I suggest you back down before I give you a viscious bite on the knee whilst assaulting you with my sporran!

Boy's Please...no fighting amongst ourselves...................we have to show a united front(no I don't mean Manunited...who lost 4-1 at the weekend):lol:
  • Diannew
    Options
    NOOOO hes back.. i never finished the job!

Don't drink tea? can I have a Latte please...........:lol:
  • farmergiles
    Options

Boss, I wasn't touching her, only prodding her with my pitchfork to keep her in line. She was fluttering her eyes at that paddy!
  • Diannew
    Options
    Treacherous bl00dy south londoners!!! :mad2:

She ain't yours until you've put a mink scarf round her neck...

Withought the head..............don't like things like that around my neck:lol:
  • Diannew
    Options
    Boss, I wasn't touching her, only prodding her with my pitchfork to keep her in line. She was fluttering her eyes at that paddy!

London Matt..........I am impressed(only slightly)by your leaderships skills:001_tt2:
  • SeanyBoy
    Options

kid yourself SCOTLAND but lets get one thing clear.. you are no gladiator! little more than a skirt wearing transvestite but your bark is louder than your bite my friend
  • LondonMatt
    Options

Hmmmm….not sure I like the sound of this 'prodding' business….but, seeing how you helped me fight off the ambitious Seany, I'll trust you...:lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    Hmmmm….not sure I like the sound of this 'prodding' business….but, seeing how you helped me fight off the ambitious Seany, I'll trust you...:lol:

dont let the scot fool you.. he is after your woman... whereas your woman is after me.. but i always put the gang before a bang matt.. she is yours pal..
  • farmergiles
    Options
    kid yourself SCOTLAND but lets get one thing clear.. you are no gladiator! little more than a skirt wearing transvestite but your bark is louder than your bite my friend

Dare you risk the wrath of a "skirt wearing transvestite"? I think not, just a big bag of "Sarf Lunnon" hot air!!!!:lol::lol:And the next person to refer to my KILT as a skirt will feel the razor blades hidden around the edge of my best(licensed)sporran....don't say I didn't warn you:001_tt2::001_tt2:

And don't forget that I am related to the one & only, the great Haggis McDuff, ruler of the Gorballs, whose name made even the hardest sasenach quake in his boots
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    dont let the scot fool you.. he is after your woman... whereas your woman is after me.. but i always put the gang before a bang matt.. she is yours pal..

Bros before hoes eh? And what do mean Dianne is after you? Are trying to suggest I ain't man enough to keep her happy? :ohmy:
Privacy Policy