If you could....

Options

Comments

• SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Yes, you'll break your computer but stilll.....

no no read the post again.. i said "is this a 2-way convo or ........ to speak the moll

you said go ahead jump in

get it... jump in (relating to the topic of the conversation at the time)

so i ask again.. can you literally jump in?

i guess if you can if she has been with ALL the gang members..
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Cullen wrote: »
    How about sending him out to the tobacconist for 20 Rothmans?
    Scatter..........
    Do I get to be the gang spod for spotting the obscure Monty Python reference?
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Since when was Norfolk in S Yorks? I think you'll find that my "outfit" is run from Four Candles:lol::lol:

o no yorkshire born yorkshire bread strong in arm thick in
    next :lol:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    (You have to be careful how you pronounce that word, Norfolkers!)
    Especially the one who work for Cunard!
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    o no yorkshire born yorkshire bread strong in arm thick in
    next :lol:

But I am not Yorkshire born and bred, I am actually a Scotsman, brought up in Gloucester and living in Yorkshire:lol::lol:

So I will be a little red devil in a maxi kilt...lol
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Careful there No1G, that Seany Boy fella could be a snitch.

He sounds Irish and all those gangsters last night on The Departed were all Irish lads. Half of them were police pretending to be gangsters and the other half were gangsters pretending to be police. It was very challenging to someone like me who isn't the best at following complicated plot lines.

I think you should interrogate Seany, or perhaps set him a test, like a Sensay and a Sarf London Grasshopper Gangster trial. How about sending him out to the tobacconist for 20 Rothmans?

Adam would be a brilliant front. What about a funeral parlour like that were wolf/vampire programme. (We could use it to dispose of the er... bodies!!!!)

Dianne, the sultry temptress of the forums needs sweetening up, if not she'll dob us all in for the Norfolkers, I think that's where Farmer G runs his outfit from. (You have to be careful how you pronounce that word, Norfolkers!)

Scatter..........

This gang lark needs a little more trust being gained......otherwise we will all have to watch our backs especially with you stating that some of your members are Hemaphrodites............:lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    But I am not Yorkshire born and bred, I am actually a Scotsman, brought up in Gloucester and living in Yorkshire:lol::lol:

that makes you ok in my books then :thumbup1:
  • Diannew
    Options
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    no no read the post again.. i said "is this a 2-way convo or ........ to speak the moll

Will one of you Gang Members stick up for your "moll" I am being insulted here:lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    Options

Shame your not a member then lmao (sorry dianne)
  • farmergiles
    Options
    Diannew wrote: »
    Will one of you Gang Members stick up for your "moll" I am being insulted here:lol::lol:

I'll away and whack him around the head with my sporran:lol::lol:
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Farmer G, since when was geography a prerequisite for a career in indiscriminate violence? Oh always, eh? Well why do I think you have a Norfolk connection?

CJC, oh yes, well spotted. Full marks. I think it was the Princess Mitzi Gaynor and Prince Walter sketch.........

Dianne, your reputation lady has become somewhat tarnished. I think you should go and spend an hour or two in a nunnery contemplating the numerous times you have caused occasion to sin. Then when your slate has been wiped clean, you can start all over again!
  • Diannew
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Shame your not a member then lmao (sorry dianne)

Forgiven A-Vic......................:lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    Options
    I'll away and whack him around the head with my sporran:lol::lol:

Definatly the smooth gentleman of the Gang...........:lol::lol:
  • farmergiles
    Options
    Farmer G, since when was geography a prerequisite for a career in indiscriminate violence? Oh always, eh? Well why do I think you have a Norfolk connection? !

Do you mean the fact my my parents left this world whilst living in Norfolk or the fact that I lived in Heacham for a while way back in the last century(around 63/64):lol:
  • Diannew
    Options
    Farmer G, since when was geography a prerequisite for a career in indiscriminate violence? Oh always, eh? Well why do I think you have a Norfolk connection?

CJC, oh yes, well spotted. Full marks. I think it was the Princess Mitzi Gaynor and Prince Walter sketch.........

Dianne, your reputation lady has become somewhat tarnished. I think you should go and spend an hour or two in a nunnery contemplating the numerous times you have caused occasion to sin. Then when your slate has been wiped clean, you can start all over again!

Oh not again......................tipical..............only been out 4 day's and I am being banished again...........but hold on..............you lot are no Angels........I thought I was the kind of Moll that you wanted......after all I take my instructions from our leader:lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    Options

didnt mean to insult.. Matt said it not me...

and Giles i am no irish fella... i am from the great city.. none other than London (the south part of it that is)

Just wanted to make that bit clear oh and also i am no snitch..
  • Diannew
    Options

and Giles i am no irish fella... i am from the great city.. none other than London (the south part of it that is)

Warming to you...................:lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    Warming to you...................:lol::lol:

always goo to have the moll on side :lol:
  • Cullen
    Options
    I just love the way Seany blames it all on Matt. He sure sounds like one of us.
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    If you want a violent, virtically challenged person then I'm your man. Does that mean that I get to look after your Moll??
    Good, we could use your farm as a safe house and a place to dispose of a few bodies lol. And yes, you can look after our Moll, you could be our Moll-man….Hanz Mollman :laugh:
  • Diannew
    Options
    always goo to have the moll on side :lol:

Don't get to above your station...remember I am a Gangsters moll.......dangerous sort of woman..................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

But I am warming to your caring side...........think you'll have to toughen up if you want to be in the Gang though.......:lol::lol:
  • Cullen
    Options
    There's none tougher than Dianne!
  • Diannew
    Options
    Good, we could use your farm as a safe house and a place to dispose of a few bodies lol. And yes, you can look after our Moll, you could be our Moll-man….Hanz Mollman :laugh:

Hey mate!!!!!!!!!!!!Just because you are No1 doesn't mean you have the right to pass me around:lol::lol:

Honestly will you never learn...................I could split the gang up with one little click of my finger:lol::lol: Beware
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    This gang lark needs a little more trust being gained......otherwise we will all have to watch our backs especially with you stating that some of your members are Hemaphrodites............:lol::lol:

Some of history's most feared leaders were less than full men…. Reagan with his acting, Adolf with his one ball, Churchill with his moobs, Thatcher with his one ball etc. We can still be feared gangsters with our lady bits!!
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    Don't get to above your station...remember I am a Gangsters moll.......dangerous sort of woman..................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

But I am warming to your caring side...........think you'll have to toughen up if you want to be in the Gang though.......:lol::lol:

im not so sure of that.. i am the sort of gang member that the moll always wished she could get her claws into.. but was always bound by the ruthlessness of the NO1.. doesnt mean she doesnt fantasize though....
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Hey mate!!!!!!!!!!!!Just because you are No1 doesn't mean you have the right to pass me around:lol::lol:

Honestly will you never learn...................I could split the gang up with one little click of my finger:lol::lol: Beware

I mean look after as in protect - ie from Buff and his gang - not look after as in borrow! You have a dirty mind, Dinnew….and I like it….:laugh:
  • Diannew
    Options
    im not so sure of that.. i am the sort of gang member that the moll always wished she could get her claws into.. but was always bound by the ruthlessness of the NO1.. doesnt mean she doesnt fantasize though....

See what the power of a good woman does...you have only been on here 5 mins...and you are talking fighting talk:lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    Options
    I mean look after as in protect - ie from Buff and his gang - not look after as in borrow! You have a dirty mind, Dinnew….and I like it….:laugh:

Calm down!!!!!!!!!! you spelt my name wrong:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Options

Oh really!! Good, I'm glad you're not a snitch and you can keep your mouth shut…..:001_rolleyes:

Glad to have another south london face in the gang tho :thumbup:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Calm down!!!!!!!!!! you spelt my name wrong:lol::lol:
    No I didn't…that’s…err…my…err…. nickname for you! Yes, that’s right, your nickname….:001_unsure: Dinnew, rhymes with sinnew…..
Privacy Policy