sonyaj11 Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
At least I'm still alive.

Will pop back later to discuss once we're allowed to:001_tt2:

Comments

• bagpuss3008
    bagpuss3008 Registered Posts: 32 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    snap!!
    some bits ok, others I wanted to scream!!

are the answers ever available on the AAT site before the reslts come out?
  • sonyaj11
    Options
    snap!!
    some bits ok, others I wanted to scream!!

are the answers ever available on the AAT site before the reslts come out?

I don't think so, if I remember from the FRA in Dec it was about the same date as the results. The paper can be viewed again in the past papers section from the 24th June. Though I won't be looking cos I'll only manage to convince myself I got answers wrong!
  • sonyaj11
    Options
    Actually that doens't make sense does it? No point giving the past paper without the answers? Mmmm I don't know
  • bagpuss3008
    bagpuss3008 Registered Posts: 32 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    just had a look...they will publish the paper on 24th june into the past paper section...should include the answers I hope! Then again, I will be doing the same as you!!
  • *Jo
    *Jo Registered Posts: 509 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    phew, thought i was the only one who finished early. Did it in an hour and a half so hoping thats a good sign. Does anyone else have futher units to finish for this level? I got unit 31 and 32 still to do, im studying diploma.
  • sonyaj11
    Options
    *Jo wrote: »
    phew, thought i was the only one who finished early. Did it in an hour and a half so hoping thats a good sign. Does anyone else have futher units to finish for this level? I got unit 31 and 32 still to do, im studying diploma.

I've only done FRA and ECR - most of the way through the credit control one - can't remember the unit number. I was losing the will to live though so started on ECR. I guess I'll have to go back to it now! I'm doing diploma too
  • *Jo
    Options
    ewwwwww Unit 15, that was a killer for me, thought i'd have it sussed as have done Credit Control but nothing like that. I lost the will to live several times and had to re do 3 questions from my sim (1 question twice lol). Keep at it, ECR was a breeze in comparision.
  • debihargrave
    debihargrave Registered Posts: 33 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I also did the paper in hour and half, when are we allowed to discuss what we did?
  • *Jo
    Options
    i think looking at the site that its 8.00 tonight. Im not too sure mind.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    is it 8 yet?
  • jow774
    jow774 Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I know the feeling! lol
  • Vidya_r
    Vidya_r Registered, Tutor Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    :001_smile:Yes!.... went off pretty well.... another one coming up on wednesday... The very best to all appearing for the FRA on Wednesday....
  • CJC77
    CJC77 Registered Posts: 62 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Ecr

I cannot decide if I am relieved or anxious about that exam. Did not expect that format, but very pleased that all the long winded memo writing was not included.

Some of our class compared answers afterwards (in the pub of course), and I seem to have agreed with the majority on each set of answers - so that makes me happy - but section 2 (and you all know which question I am on about) threw me completely!

:lol: or :confused1:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    i think we should all just go to the pub wheres mid point for everyone am near manchester meet me at the printworks yeah:lol:
  • gregory
    gregory Registered Posts: 37 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I cant wait till everyone post his/her answers over here. It was winding me up then. I am just now confused about all aspects of exam. But when I was doing I so confident. Why oh why??:001_unsure:
  • jow774
    jow774 Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Get me one in, I'll be there in an hour, lol.
    :lol:
  • Xplosive
    Xplosive Registered Posts: 17 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    That exam couldnt have gone much worse for me, spent my morning revising the part that wasnt in the paper :mad2:
    Really not looking forward to the results :crying:
  • Bugsy1978
    Bugsy1978 Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Me too xplosive, paper really threw me, didnt revise much of that this am but all of the rest which wasnt in the paper, thought i would feel ok when it was over but am really stressed about it now.
  • Emma.B10
    Emma.B10 Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    ERC Exam

The format of this exam was different....did not like it one bit!! Can anyone tell me what they put for stock value method for task 1?? Did you go for LIFO, FIFO or AVCO....it threw me!!
  • Ickleorla
    Ickleorla Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Well, the first question threw me but I recovered. Know I got a couple of questions wrong but think I am happy with most of it :?
  • Ickleorla
    Ickleorla Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Emma.B10 wrote: »
    The format of this exam was different....did not like it one bit!! Can anyone tell me what they put for stock value method for task 1?? Did you go for LIFO, FIFO or AVCO....it threw me!!

Hi Emma,

Don't think we are allowed to discuss the paper until 8pm due to other people around the globe sitting the exam. :cool2:
  • Xplosive
    Options
    Edit: Woops, 45 mins lol
  • debihargrave
    debihargrave Registered Posts: 33 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    clock watching now tick tock tick tock
  • Emma.B10
    Emma.B10 Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    ok, thanks. First time using the forum...will get the hang of it!!! Back at 8 then. Thanks again.
  • Pinkjo
    Pinkjo Registered Posts: 88 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    16 minutes to go.......
  • coolboy
    coolboy Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    ECR EXAM PAPER ARE SO DIFFICULT 15/06/09

WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF PEOPLE ? DOES ANY 1 FOUND HARD:crying::
  • Ant
    Ant Registered Posts: 15 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Emma.B10 wrote: »
    ok, thanks. First time using the forum...will get the hang of it!!! Back at 8 then. Thanks again.
    Hi, its first time for me on here too.
    I didnt like the layout of it too much either, just wanna be able to talk about the answers now.

How did you find you got on overall then???????
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Must say, cracking paper!

Much nicer than the December one! Managed to answer all questions (dunno if they are right, but answering them all is half the battle!).
  • Xplosive
    Options
    well, im 99% that the overhead recovery journal and the whole of the stock question i have answered incorrectly, is there a slight chance i might save myself from december stress?

BTW- 3 minutes :D:D
  • Ant
    Ant Registered Posts: 15 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    certain bits i didnt find hard at all, but other bits i just had to guess on. I suppose im not sure if im either confident or not at the mo, just need to wait to hear other people's views on what they wrote.
Privacy Policy