The Chuckathon...you will get the idea

124»

Comments

• CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    blobbyh wrote: »
    astonishing blobby attack & melting scenes.
    Seen a few of those round here from time to time too!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    IMDB is very good but i have found that sometimes you look and watch a trailer for a film and i think that they choise the very best bits of a film as its happened a few times that i have hired or bought a film after seeing a trailer and it is the worst one ever..but they make it lookk so good from the trialer ?
  • mark130273
    have to say today i am feeling very low and feel like ive been battered from piller to post.....ive got two black eyes , broken arm, torn hamsting....

and all i was watching was the bio channel last night...........it was on Chuck Norris !
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Well done mark, nice to get the thread back on track !

I have heard that this 'recession' could be over! As soon as Chuck gives Obama or Brown the new pin number !
    Spend,spend,spend !!
  • mark130273
    Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    It is mistakenly believed that the speed of light is the fastest thing on earth at 186,000 miles per second. This is in fact nothing compared to the mind bending velocity with which your life will flash before your eyes in the nano-nano-nano second before Chuck punches you to the pearly gates.
  • steveJ
    Chuck Norris is reported to of called the worldwide outbreak of swine flu "just a sniffle".
  • steveJ
    Chuck Norris is the only person alive to give an asprin an headache !
Privacy Policy