Your one stop thread for all things off topic (aka "Study Buddy II")

Comments

• JayneHogan
    JayneHogan Registered Posts: 697 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Rinske you just need a few well placed posters of male celebrities to stare at when the trial balance does not balance for the second or third time.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    isnt that typical of you GIRLS !!only interested in one thing ? what about his mind ??

hahaha
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I'm only doing purchase ledger, so no staring if the trial balance doesn't balance, because I wouldn't even know!

I do think the guys are nice, but as I hardly have any contact with them, I can't judge their minds...
    However, they are auditors and they let them out of the office to visit us, so I assume they know what they are doing and whether they are smart or not, they still look cute!

I did decide that to work for the company that does our audit, you apparently need to be make sure you are not overweighted and you have to have dark hair, as all four have dark hair, cut in about the same way, at the same length. They are all about the same sizes (no small or large ones).

I am wondering if I should sent them an email asking what size you need to be to join their firm, as I would like to apply, but wonder as I don't have the right hair color and am not sure if I got the right sizes. If I add my resume to it, at least it would get their attention I suppose.
  • kerryhill100
    kerryhill100 Registered Posts: 121 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Hair dye works a treat if you need to conform . . . . .
  • *Jo
    *Jo Registered Posts: 509 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Rinske wrote: ยป
    I'm only doing purchase ledger, so no staring if the trial balance doesn't balance, because I wouldn't even know!

I do think the guys are nice, but as I hardly have any contact with them, I can't judge their minds...
    However, they are auditors and they let them out of the office to visit us, so I assume they know what they are doing and whether they are smart or not, they still look cute!

I did decide that to work for the company that does our audit, you apparently need to be make sure you are not overweighted and you have to have dark hair, as all four have dark hair, cut in about the same way, at the same length. They are all about the same sizes (no small or large ones).

I am wondering if I should sent them an email asking what size you need to be to join their firm, as I would like to apply, but wonder as I don't have the right hair color and am not sure if I got the right sizes. If I add my resume to it, at least it would get their attention I suppose.

4 cute dark headed intelligent males in one place??? Dont believe ya :P If so drool
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hello all you lovely people! Rinske I wish that your auditors had been my nurses - no, actually perhaps not, to many tubes going in and out (yuk!).

I went back to work today; having had exactly 4 days off, which I didn't think was too bad going for a big hip op (yes I do mean 'BIG HIP' op :lol:).

Didn't get much studying done, so really, really need to pull my finger out now to make all my plans happen!

PEV/PCR here I come .......

Missed you all by the way.

Anna x
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hi Anna,

Glad to see you back, so glad it all went well. Take care not to overdue things.
  • JayneHogan
    Hi Anna,

Nice to see you back! How are you feeling?

Jayne
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hey Anna

Really good to see your keeping well rest up get mobile soon :)
  • Rinske
    Hey Anna,

Welcome back! I can send the auditors over to your workplace if that's any help?

Glad the op went ok and happy that you are to work already.

Did you have any hot male nurses caring over you? (or females if that has your preference)
  • anniem
    Did you have any hot male nurses caring over you? (or females if that has your preference)

Nope!

And ..... for the record Rinske I've been happily (most of the time) with Henry for 18 years; so haven't gone 'ambidextrous' or whatever the politically correct phrase is yet ..... although if Henry were replaced with Henrietta at the moment this god damn house might look a bit tidier whilst I'm temporarily limited on the housework front. :lol:

Although I went back to work yesterday, I did overdo it a bit and my ankle looked like something belonging to SuBo, so I went in this morning and brought home anything and everything I wanted and can 'muddle through' for the time being.

I have been sitting in bed, with my feet up, studying quietly like a GOOD GIRL this evening.

I think I may drag the recuperation process out for as long as possible so that I get plenty of studying done; although Henry does keep feeding the children chips - mind you they haven't objected yet!!!!

Hey ho .... back to variances .... god this is exciting, gripping stuff - I'll be glad to qualify, she utters realising that she has decided to study TAX (yawn) next!

I'm doomed .....

Thank you for all your lovely wishes and posts!
  • Rinske
    I didn't mean to stir into your marriage, I was just thinking it's nice to have something to look at while you lie down and can't do much.

I'm sure the kids won't be complaining soon, but if it's any help, there is some microwaveable rice on the market, which might be easy enough for him to cook, so he can avoid chips for a night.

Be careful not to overdo it too often, as I'm not sure if it can cause a fallback (around exam time that would not be a nice thing).

I hope it will all get easier from now on!
  • anniem
    I didn't mean to stir into your marriage, I was just thinking it's nice to have something to look at while you lie down and can't do much.

Hey, don't worry! I wasn't a pretty picture in hospital, so just as well they weren't all gods and goddesses!!!!! :lol: It would just make you feel even more yuk about yourself, lying there with drips, drains and catheters surrounded by beautiful people!

Over that bit now.
  • JayneHogan
    So what do we all think of the Lib-Con pact then?
  • jilt
    Anyone fancy a swap? I'll trade anything for balancing Invoice Finance statements
  • Rinske
    jilt wrote: ยป
    Anyone fancy a swap? I'll trade anything for balancing Invoice Finance statements
    Oooh I'd swap for anything at the moment too.

Basic purchase ledger invoice entry.

Do you think we can swap?
  • jilt
    Well I've only got 15 minutes but yeah lets give it a go!
  • A-Vic
    mememe i'll take your statements and trade P35's is it the 19th yet?
  • jilt
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    mememe i'll take your statements and trade P35's is it the 19th yet?

Nah, got some of them of my own, sorry.
  • A-Vic
    50 down 40 to go but without info
  • Rinske
    Painful...

Only 15 minutes to go for me as well, so we can just swap for the last 15 minutes?
  • jilt
    Definitely not swaping with you then!!
  • jilt
    Deal Rinske, although I now make it 6 minutes!
  • Rinske
    Deal Rinske, although I now make it 6 minutes!
    hmm, 9 minutes for me.

Trade our working hours as well maybe?
  • jilt
    Right that's me backed up and about to switch off, sos Rinske, catch ya tomorrow :001_smile:
  • Rinske
    Right that's me backed up and about to switch off, sos Rinske, catch ya tomorrow :001_smile:
    Enjoy your evening!

I think I will be sneaking out soon too.
  • A-Vic
    thats it you all bugga off and leave the real workers
  • jilt
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    thats it you all bugga off and leave the real workers

Real workers :lol:
  • Rinske
    Where? You got to point them out to me at some point...
  • A-Vic
    shhhh my boss thinks i am - hang on i am how rude :lol:
Privacy Policy