When can we discuss???
ยซ134

Comments

• Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    When can we discuss???

3pm i think. hence i've been holding off posting anything. i can say im reasonably happy tho
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Do you think you did OK?
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • jojo1966
    jojo1966 Registered Posts: 21 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    i think i did
  • Primble
    Options
    anniem wrote: ยป
    Do you think you did OK?

think i done better than last time but dont like to think about it too much as normally if i think i do bad i pass and if i think i done good i fail. but i did start thinking i was going to need more paper as i was writing so much. and was making a major effort to write every working as i think that not showing enough is my downfall in the past
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    roll on 3pm
  • jojo1966
    Options
    roll on 3pm

why do we have to wait??
  • Primble
    Options
    why do we have to wait??

because of students taking them all over the world
  • A-Vic
    Options
    because of the different time zones people may still be sitting the exam or waiting to sit the exam
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    half an hour to go !!! wowww section 1 was happy happy section 2 was lengthy lengthy
  • C2XVT
    C2XVT Registered Posts: 62 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Hmmmm........ hard to gauge how well i did it was slightly different to what iwould have expected
  • A-Vic
    Options
    is it three yet?
  • Primble
    Options
    is it three yet?

yup. i thought it was ok but the energy bit threw me. hopefully i can scrape through
  • timgriff
    timgriff Registered Posts: 55 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    overall i don't think the questions were that difficult but the volume of stuff they wanted was a bit overwhelming. i think it was definately a quantity vs quality paper and half the stuff learnt was useless. Don't know about this one, i'm just bricking it about BTC tomorrow :D
  • A-Vic
    Options
    i remember enegery i got 2.5 variable per unit and 30,000 fixed cost (i really hope you can post) lol

What threw me was section two and them dam ratio's

Am i the only one that thought this was a very short paper and wonder how it will be scored i mean as in question amounts i was writing up untill 5 mins till the end, deffo no easy marks to score
  • umerali2003
    Options
    section 1 was fairly ok Section 2 was bit lengthy in a real hurry i made some mistakes on ratios
  • umerali2003
    Options
    i remember enegery i got 2.5 variable per unit and 30,000 fixed cost (i really hope you can post) lol

Am i the only one that thought this was a very short paper and wonder how it will be scored i mean as in question amounts i was writing up untill 5 mins till the end

same here i got 2.5 as well on energy
  • Primble
    Options

Am i the only one that thought this was a very short paper and wonder how it will be scored i mean as in question amounts i was writing up untill 5 mins till the end

i didnt know what to do with the energy, hope haven't lost too much. i took 2 1/2 hours which i didnt think was too bad.
  • Primble
    Options
    overall i don't think the questions were that difficult but the volume of stuff they wanted was a bit overwhelming. i think it was definately a quantity vs quality paper and half the stuff learnt was useless. Don't know about this one, i'm just bricking it about BTC tomorrow :D

so am i
  • umerali2003
    Options
    on ratios question i took actual units for only 1st ratio and for the next 2 ratios i took budgeted units because i wasnt sure which one to take
  • jojo1966
    Options
    hope the last question didnt count for too much - i really messed that up. didnt know 3 of the ratios, and panicked over gross margin ! so used one calculation for gross margin percentage but then another for the amended gross margin figure

think i got the rest of the paper spot on though so hoping i should be ok
  • faith26
    faith26 Registered Posts: 32 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    I though it wasa nice paper but loads of writting my hand is killing. lol
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Me too feel like ive spent far to much time on mac
  • jojo1966
    Options
    on ratios question i took actual units for only 1st ratio and for the next 2 ratios i took budgeted units because i wasnt sure which one to take

oh god ........i did the other way - used actuals for most of the ratios i think????
  • umerali2003
    Options
    the last question on section 2 was pain in the neck . i only managed 20 mintues for the question
  • sassyduell
    sassyduell Registered Posts: 33 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Thought most of it was fine, bit confused by the RONA and the stock questions at the end. Did other people treat the materials in the first question as one 4X4 square per unit even though there was waste?
  • Primble
    Options

i got confused by that too
  • Primble
    Options
    Thought most of it was fine, bit confused by the RONA and the stock questions at the end. Did other people treat the materials in the first question as one 4X4 square per unit even though there was waste?

i did as it said it had no value.
  • jojo1966
    Options

yeah i did
  • A-Vic
    Options
    i did it off the 16 and ignored the 12 and the waste had no value
  • umerali2003
    Options
    because it said actual sales per unit for the 1st one only as far as my thinking goes
Privacy Policy