If you could....

18910111214»

Comments

• CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I know I've done some pretty dumb things when ratted but...
  • Jan
    Jan Registered Posts: 654 Epic contributor 🐘
    Number 2 son partied heavily on Saturday night came home at 4am and got into bed with both of us. We had hoped he would have grown out of it by now. He is 22. He kept telling us how much he loved us ad nauseum.

:lol::lol::lol:

Does he make a habit of this?
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
    Oh ffs - instead of putting the bread in the microwave to defrost, I put it on full heat! Reckon I blunted my knife just trying to cut the damn thing!:mad2:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Cullen wrote: »
    Number 2 son partied heavily on Saturday night came home at 4am and got into bed with both of us. We had hoped he would have grown out of it by now. He is 22. He kept telling us how much he loved us ad nauseum.

Literally ad nauseum.

Luckily he moves like a greyhound out of the trap and we didn't have to rub his nose in any mess to stop him doing it again. Why can't Ceasar Romero, or whatever his name is, be a Numbers 1 and 2 son whisperer?

Why do dogs get all the breaks?

Life is so unfair.........

now thats funny !
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor 🐘
    I have to confess to a similar incident after a night on Newcastle Brown, however it was the in laws bedroom I sleepwalked straight into. Most embarrassing moment Ive had when your girlfriend rings you at work and asks "Were you in my Mom and Dads bedroom last night?"
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Paul24 wrote: »
    I have to confess to a similar incident after a night on Newcastle Brown, however it was the in laws bedroom I sleepwalked straight into. Most embarrassing moment Ive had when your girlfriend rings you at work and asks "Were you in my Mom and Dads bedroom last night?"

and what was your answer to that question ? or how do you answer that question ?
  • Jan
    AND I hope you were all wearing more than Channel No 5
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor 🐘
    mark130273 wrote: »
    and what was your answer to that question ? or how do you answer that question ?

My answer was not that I remember...... but it turned out I had been. I wouldnt stay over for weeks from embarrassment, and when I did, i put something in the top of the door so it would wake me if i tried to escape!! Good job they were down to earth and found it more amusing just to take the P out of me for it :huh:
  • Jan
    My daughter once went sleep walking on holiday! Ended up in reception wrapped in a sheet -and her pants thank goodness. She was sober and it was the first time both "children" had their own room. Neither her brother nor we heard her frantic knocking on the door and the night porter had to let her back into her room. :blushing: We had to block it with a chair in the hope it wouldn't happen again.

What was worrying was she was due to go to college and was worried it would happen again when she was in halls.
  • AdamR
    I've not done too much sleep walking but I could regularly fall out of a 1.5mtr bunk bed that had two straps affixed to the ceiling to prevent me rolling out - the falls never woke me though!
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I still sleep walk regularly! Normally I start getting ready for work, or I run a bath, or something equally as weird. I've done it since I was really little. I always thought it was really common though?
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    On many occasions, I've done a full day's work without actually being awake at all.
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Number 1 son and myself sleep with our eyes open.

No one ever knows whether we are working or dreaming of chasing rabbits. You have to check whether our legs are moving to tell the difference.
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    Gem7321 wrote: »
    I still sleep walk regularly! Normally I start getting ready for work, or I run a bath, or something equally as weird. I've done it since I was really little. I always thought it was really common though?
    Ido the old sleepwalking when rreally tired, also apparently carry on conversations while looking awake.

Once tried to get out our bedroom window thinking it was a door, another time got trapped in a cupboard trying to get out my room.
  • AdamR
    I was 6 when one morning I got up in the middle of night and was halfway into school uniform before my mum came and put me back in bed!
Privacy Policy