Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚


AdamR banned???

12426282930

Comments

  • SeanyBoySeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    jilt wrote: »
    A glass, bit tight aren't you!! Turkish delight mmm, have you been raiding Matt's shed again :lol:

    ive never been anywhere near that shed ill have you know!

    i am too much of a higher class gangster than to be associated with an establishment such as that damn shed!!

    but yes a glass! afterall its only 2.15... i dont want my molls falling asleep too early!
  • jiltjilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    SeanyBoy wrote: »

    but yes a glass! afterall its only 2.15... i dont want my molls falling asleep too early!

    Falling asleep! Us Molls have staying power unlike you little boys :laugh:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    ive never been anywhere near that shed ill have you know!

    i am too much of a higher class gangster than to be associated with an establishment such as that damn shed!!

    but yes a glass! afterall its only 2.15... i dont want my molls falling asleep too early!

    We don't want some old smelly garden shed....with rotten veg and manure!!!!!

    We don't want laced champagne!!!!

    We deserve class...we want class...and real men!!!!

    What do we want!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoySeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    jilt wrote: »
    Falling asleep! Us Molls have staying power unlike you little boys :laugh:

    HEY! If it werent for us LITTLE BOYS you YOUNG MOLLS wouldnt have the gang status you do..

    We brought you up and dont forget we can easily put you back down..
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    HEY! If it werent for us LITTLE BOYS you YOUNG MOLLS wouldnt have the gang status you do..

    We brought you up and dont forget we can easily put you back down..

    I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and especially as you seem to be all alone seannyboy:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoySeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    Diannew wrote: »
    I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and especially as you seem to be all alone seannyboy:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

    Hmmmmmm... Just remember the pimp hand is way strong!
  • jiltjilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    Hmmmmmm... Just remember the pimp hand is way strong!

    You boys pimps? :lol: More like chimps!
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    jilt wrote: »
    You boys pimps? :lol: More like chimps!

    OOOhhh we have done full circle.....back to the PG chimp:lol::lol:

    And when did the Gansgter kids become Pimps!!!!!:001_rolleyes:
  • SeanyBoySeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    Diannew wrote: »
    OOOhhh we have done full circle.....back to the PG chimp:lol::lol:

    And when did the Gansgter kids become Pimps!!!!!:001_rolleyes:

    I speak for myself... when i reffered to the pimp hand.. matts hands arent smooth and supple enough yet still so strong to qualify as pimp hands.. this is why he uses his shed for other "not spoken of" activities.

    I go about things in a much more classy way... i wondered why we hadnt heard from matt.. he must be down that damn shed again.. Jilt do you not have somewhere to be?? :laugh:
  • jiltjilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    I go about things in a much more classy way... i wondered why we hadnt heard from matt.. he must be down that damn shed again.. Jilt do you not have somewhere to be?? :laugh:

    Am giving it up for lent!......... the gnomes kept interfering, or was it Matt interfering with the gno...... :ohmy:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    jilt wrote: »
    Am giving it up for lent!......... the gnomes kept interfering, or was it Matt interfering with the gno...... :ohmy:

    Or maybe Matt was interfering with the fish....or was that another day.....

    Fish...snakes..chimps..pimps..............who say's an accountants life is dull:lol::lol:
  • jiltjilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    You've gone very quite seanyboy. Are you in the nursery, is it afternoon nap time? :lol:
  • SeanyBoySeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    jilt wrote: »
    You've gone very quite seanyboy. Are you in the nursery, is it afternoon nap time? :lol:

    zzzzzZZZZZZZZ...... HUH you woke me!! seeing as you refused my pink champers i necked the bottle and am now snoozing at my desk!! Ungrateful molls!!
  • jiltjilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    zzzzzZZZZZZZZ...... HUH you woke me!! seeing as you refused my pink champers i necked the bottle and am now snoozing at my desk!! Ungrateful molls!!

    Ok you passed the test!!! You are now our number 1 gangsta!!:001_tt1::001_tt1:
  • SeanyBoySeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    jilt wrote: »
    Ok you passed the test!!! You are now our number 1 gangsta!!:001_tt1::001_tt1:

    86013_p.jpg

    lets celebrate!!
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    jilt wrote: »
    Ok you passed the test!!! You are now our number 1 gangsta!!:001_tt1::001_tt1:

    Yea!!! well done.....you have passed the Molls "see how far we could push the Kids" test...and you passed with flying colours......:lol::lol:

    You are No 1 Gangsta.... Don't let it spoil the reward (the fact that you are the only Gangsta that appears to be man/boy enough to keep up with the Molls)

    Enjoy!!!!!!!!!! your moment of Fame:001_tt1:
  • SeanyBoySeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    And as my first act of leadership... the shed has been bulldozed!!!
  • jiltjilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    Until tomorrow sister and leader, until tomorrow :cool:
  • jiltjilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    And as my first act of leadership... the shed has been bulldozed!!!

    Hope those damn interfering gnomes were it :lol::lol:
  • farmergilesfarmergiles Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,693
    jilt wrote: »
    Until tomorrow sister and leader, until tomorrow :cool:

    Bye, Jill, catch you tomorrow, my little moll

    Hi Di, my other little moll, how are you?
  • jiltjilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    Bye, Jill, catch you tomorrow, my little moll

    :001_smile:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    jilt wrote: »
    Until tomorrow sister and leader, until tomorrow :cool:

    Adios ' Sister...untill TGF......
  • SeanyBoySeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    Bye, Jill, catch you tomorrow, my little moll

    Hi Di, my other little moll, how are you?

    HANDS OFF!!! Do you not know your place by now!! :mad2:
  • farmergilesfarmergiles Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,693
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    HANDS OFF!!! Do you not know your place by now!! :mad2:

    I hold a "Moll Appreciation" certificate now, young man, so don't "Hands off" to me, you young whippersnapper:lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoySeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    I hold a "Moll Appreciation" certificate now, young man, so don't "Hands off" to me, you young whippersnapper:lol::lol:

    Hey old man!! These classy molls need the stamina and physic of one of the "younger" gangsters to keep them in line...

    FG i fear they will run rings around you! Perhaps you should BACK OFF!!

    You can look but dont you DARE TOUCH!! :mad2:
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    Typical, I leave you all alone for a while and the molls grow restless, want a real man…..well, fear not ladies, I am here :cool2:

    Now then, what has this tea boy of mine been saying about me???

    I don't do "activities that are not spoken of" in my shed! I speak about them alright…..I romance the molls :thumbup1:…..and play solitaire. I romance the molls and play solitaire. Nothing wrong with that.

    And whats this about pimp hands…? I will inform you now that there is nothing wrong with my hands - as my molls will testify to :tongue_smilie:…. And I ill also...:ohmy:

    There is nothing pimp-like about my hands as I am no pimp and my girls are not ho's….but I do ask them to use the hoes....do a bit of gardening now and again...
  • farmergilesfarmergiles Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,693
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    Hey old man!! These classy molls need the stamina and physic of one of the "younger" gangsters to keep them in line...

    FG i fear they will run rings around you! Perhaps you should BACK OFF!!

    You can look but dont you DARE TOUCH!! :mad2:

    they never ran rings around me before you youngsters appeared on the scene so why should things be any different now?
    I have the experience to know that bragging to a Moll gets you nowhere, you treat them with consideration and respect, works far better.
    And as for"don't touch", I would only touch a Moll if she invited me to
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    jilt wrote: »
    Ok you passed the test!!! You are now our number 1 gangsta!!:001_tt1::001_tt1:
    I can see the loneliness has gone to your head….made you a bit crazy….i'll have to sort you out after I come back for my aat course...
  • CJCCJC Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,657
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    HANDS OFF!!! Do you not know your place by now!! :mad2:
    Looks like the tea-boy's getting ideas above his station and cheeking his elders. Tut tut.
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Typical, I leave you all alone for a while and the molls grow restless, want a real man…..well, fear not ladies, I am here :cool2:

    Now then, what has this tea boy of mine been saying about me???

    I don't do "activities that are not spoken of" in my shed! I speak about them alright…..I romance the molls :thumbup1:…..and play solitaire. I romance the molls and play solitaire. Nothing wrong with that.

    And whats this about pimp hands…? I will inform you now that there is nothing wrong with my hands - as my molls will testify to :tongue_smilie:…. And I ill also...:ohmy:

    There is nothing pimp-like about my hands as I am no pimp and my girls are not ho's….but I do ask them to use the hoes....do a bit of gardening now and again...

    That's all behind you now.......dont know if you have looked latley.......take a chill pill and carefully go outside.....................................THE SHEDS BEEN DEMOLISHED!!!!!!!!!:001_rolleyes:
Sign In or Register to comment.