AdamR banned???

Comments

• SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    jilt wrote: »
    A glass, bit tight aren't you!! Turkish delight mmm, have you been raiding Matt's shed again :lol:

ive never been anywhere near that shed ill have you know!

i am too much of a higher class gangster than to be associated with an establishment such as that damn shed!!

but yes a glass! afterall its only 2.15... i dont want my molls falling asleep too early!
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    SeanyBoy wrote: »

but yes a glass! afterall its only 2.15... i dont want my molls falling asleep too early!

Falling asleep! Us Molls have staying power unlike you little boys :laugh:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    ive never been anywhere near that shed ill have you know!

i am too much of a higher class gangster than to be associated with an establishment such as that damn shed!!

We don't want some old smelly garden shed....with rotten veg and manure!!!!!

We don't want laced champagne!!!!

We deserve class...we want class...and real men!!!!

What do we want!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    Falling asleep! Us Molls have staying power unlike you little boys :laugh:

HEY! If it werent for us LITTLE BOYS you YOUNG MOLLS wouldnt have the gang status you do..

We brought you up and dont forget we can easily put you back down..
  • Diannew
    HEY! If it werent for us LITTLE BOYS you YOUNG MOLLS wouldnt have the gang status you do..

We brought you up and dont forget we can easily put you back down..

I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and especially as you seem to be all alone seannyboy:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    Diannew wrote: »
    I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and especially as you seem to be all alone seannyboy:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hmmmmmm... Just remember the pimp hand is way strong!
  • jilt
    Hmmmmmm... Just remember the pimp hand is way strong!

You boys pimps? :lol: More like chimps!
  • Diannew
    You boys pimps? :lol: More like chimps!

OOOhhh we have done full circle.....back to the PG chimp:lol::lol:

And when did the Gansgter kids become Pimps!!!!!:001_rolleyes:
  • SeanyBoy
    Diannew wrote: »
    OOOhhh we have done full circle.....back to the PG chimp:lol::lol:

And when did the Gansgter kids become Pimps!!!!!:001_rolleyes:

I speak for myself... when i reffered to the pimp hand.. matts hands arent smooth and supple enough yet still so strong to qualify as pimp hands.. this is why he uses his shed for other "not spoken of" activities.

I go about things in a much more classy way... i wondered why we hadnt heard from matt.. he must be down that damn shed again.. Jilt do you not have somewhere to be?? :laugh:
  • jilt
    I go about things in a much more classy way... i wondered why we hadnt heard from matt.. he must be down that damn shed again.. Jilt do you not have somewhere to be?? :laugh:

Am giving it up for lent!......... the gnomes kept interfering, or was it Matt interfering with the gno...... :ohmy:
  • Diannew
    Am giving it up for lent!......... the gnomes kept interfering, or was it Matt interfering with the gno...... :ohmy:

Or maybe Matt was interfering with the fish....or was that another day.....

Fish...snakes..chimps..pimps..............who say's an accountants life is dull:lol::lol:
  • jilt
    You've gone very quite seanyboy. Are you in the nursery, is it afternoon nap time? :lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    You've gone very quite seanyboy. Are you in the nursery, is it afternoon nap time? :lol:

zzzzzZZZZZZZZ...... HUH you woke me!! seeing as you refused my pink champers i necked the bottle and am now snoozing at my desk!! Ungrateful molls!!
  • jilt
    zzzzzZZZZZZZZ...... HUH you woke me!! seeing as you refused my pink champers i necked the bottle and am now snoozing at my desk!! Ungrateful molls!!

Ok you passed the test!!! You are now our number 1 gangsta!!:001_tt1::001_tt1:
  • SeanyBoy

86013_p.jpg

lets celebrate!!
  • Diannew

Yea!!! well done.....you have passed the Molls "see how far we could push the Kids" test...and you passed with flying colours......:lol::lol:

You are No 1 Gangsta.... Don't let it spoil the reward (the fact that you are the only Gangsta that appears to be man/boy enough to keep up with the Molls)

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!! your moment of Fame:001_tt1:
  • SeanyBoy
    And as my first act of leadership... the shed has been bulldozed!!!
  • jilt
    Until tomorrow sister and leader, until tomorrow :cool:
  • jilt
    And as my first act of leadership... the shed has been bulldozed!!!

Hope those damn interfering gnomes were it :lol::lol:
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️

Bye, Jill, catch you tomorrow, my little moll

Hi Di, my other little moll, how are you?
  • jilt

:001_smile:
  • Diannew

Adios ' Sister...untill TGF......
  • SeanyBoy

Hi Di, my other little moll, how are you?

HANDS OFF!!! Do you not know your place by now!! :mad2:
  • farmergiles

I hold a "Moll Appreciation" certificate now, young man, so don't "Hands off" to me, you young whippersnapper:lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    I hold a "Moll Appreciation" certificate now, young man, so don't "Hands off" to me, you young whippersnapper:lol::lol:

Hey old man!! These classy molls need the stamina and physic of one of the "younger" gangsters to keep them in line...

FG i fear they will run rings around you! Perhaps you should BACK OFF!!

You can look but dont you DARE TOUCH!! :mad2:
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Typical, I leave you all alone for a while and the molls grow restless, want a real man…..well, fear not ladies, I am here :cool2:

Now then, what has this tea boy of mine been saying about me???

I don't do "activities that are not spoken of" in my shed! I speak about them alright…..I romance the molls :thumbup1:…..and play solitaire. I romance the molls and play solitaire. Nothing wrong with that.

And whats this about pimp hands…? I will inform you now that there is nothing wrong with my hands - as my molls will testify to :tongue_smilie:…. And I ill also...:ohmy:

There is nothing pimp-like about my hands as I am no pimp and my girls are not ho's….but I do ask them to use the hoes....do a bit of gardening now and again...
  • farmergiles
    Hey old man!! These classy molls need the stamina and physic of one of the "younger" gangsters to keep them in line...

FG i fear they will run rings around you! Perhaps you should BACK OFF!!

You can look but dont you DARE TOUCH!! :mad2:

they never ran rings around me before you youngsters appeared on the scene so why should things be any different now?
    I have the experience to know that bragging to a Moll gets you nowhere, you treat them with consideration and respect, works far better.
    And as for"don't touch", I would only touch a Moll if she invited me to
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I can see the loneliness has gone to your head….made you a bit crazy….i'll have to sort you out after I come back for my aat course...
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Looks like the tea-boy's getting ideas above his station and cheeking his elders. Tut tut.
  • Diannew
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Typical, I leave you all alone for a while and the molls grow restless, want a real man…..well, fear not ladies, I am here :cool2:

Now then, what has this tea boy of mine been saying about me???

I don't do "activities that are not spoken of" in my shed! I speak about them alright…..I romance the molls :thumbup1:…..and play solitaire. I romance the molls and play solitaire. Nothing wrong with that.

And whats this about pimp hands…? I will inform you now that there is nothing wrong with my hands - as my molls will testify to :tongue_smilie:…. And I ill also...:ohmy:

There is nothing pimp-like about my hands as I am no pimp and my girls are not ho's….but I do ask them to use the hoes....do a bit of gardening now and again...

That's all behind you now.......dont know if you have looked latley.......take a chill pill and carefully go outside.....................................THE SHEDS BEEN DEMOLISHED!!!!!!!!!:001_rolleyes:
Privacy Policy