AdamR banned???

Comments

• LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    SeanyBoy wrote: Β»
    perhaps we could use my charity shop basement for belly dancing classes?? Whilst everybody is in lesson then we could send FG in dressed as a classy moll with a feather boa and he rumage through all of the lockers?? I would happily allow my basement to be used for this purpose :thumbup:

Im more into betting scams personally but i was thinking perhaps the gang should have a trade?? What better than belly dancing... :laugh:

Its an interesting idea, I'll give you that.....who'll suspect a belly dancing class is a front for the local mob?...but how much money would it really raise? Have you prepared a budget of what our expected income could be? Have you factored in the variable overheads, the fixed overheads, the semi-variable costs, the stepped costs, the capital allowances the shop has, the the depreciation of all the assets, our cash flow????

These are questions you must answer if you want to be taken seriousl in our gang, Mr Boy :glare:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Its an interesting idea, I'll give you that.....who'll suspect a belly dancing class is a front for the local mob?...but how much money would it really raise? Have you prepared a budget of what our expected income could be? Have you factored in the variable overheads, the fixed overheads, the semi-variable costs, the stepped costs, the capital allowances the shop has, the the depreciation of all the assets, our cash flow????

These are questions you must answer if you want to be taken seriousl in our gang, Mr Boy :glare:

What method of depreciation are we using for our Belly's....straight line ?
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Diannew wrote: Β»

Cross trainer for me :lol::lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘

It Friday man give me a break!! :ohmy:
  • LondonMatt

Hopefully reducing balance....:001_smile:
  • LondonMatt
    It Friday man give me a break!! :ohmy:

:001_rolleyes:

Crime waits for no man, Seany.....Friday is one of the busiest days of the week, if you want 'breaks' on a friday, I SUGGEST YOU MOVE TO ISRAEL!!!

:001_smile:
  • SeanyBoy
    :001_rolleyes:

Crime waits for no man, Seany.....Friday is one of the busiest days of the week, if you want 'breaks' on a friday, I SUGGEST YOU MOVE TO ISRAEL!!!

:001_smile:

Listen "buddy"...

I am an accountant by day and by night i "roll deep" as they in the south!!

U got the offer there on the table... a percentage of the belly dancing enterprise or may "your" "gang" be bound for eternity in your caravan???

Its there on the table Matty... take it or leave it...:mad2:
  • jilt
    Listen "buddy"...

U got the offer there on the table... a percentage of the belly dancing enterprise or may "your" "gang" be bound for eternity in your caravan???

Excuse me, I know we're only mere Molls in your eyes... but don't we get a say in any of this? :mad2:
  • SeanyBoy
    jilt wrote: Β»
    Excuse me, I know we're only mere Molls in your eyes... but don't we get a say in any of this? :mad2:

it appears from where i stand that i was only mere bait to lure Matt back into the gang due to fear that he may lose the gang...

In other words you lifted my hopes only to drop them back down 300ft, then stamp all over them, and then wipe your feet on them.. :crying:

Im a broken gangster...:crying:
  • jilt
    it appears from where i stand that i was only mere bait to lure Matt back into the gang due to fear that he may lose the gang...

In other words you lifted my hopes only to drop them back down 300ft, then stamp all over them, and then wipe your feet on them.. :crying:

Was I not the one to say that you had not been been brushed aside?

Now come on toughen up, that last comment was aimed at both of you! You don't see giles coplaining that he's being treated bad do you? :tongue_smilie:
  • LondonMatt
    Listen "buddy"...

I am an accountant by day and by night i "roll deep" as they in the south!!

Caravan? Its a cosy mobile HQ.....which is probably better than an old charity shop basement...

I'll tell you what, the 'caravan' remains our HQ AND the gang will take a percentage of the belly dancing club....say, 75%.
  • Diannew

Well Boys!!!!!! CONFESSION TIME...............................

What stared out as an Aprils fools prank by the Molls......proved how easy it was to get you to turn against each other.......by us pretending to be nasty to poor seannyboy....he really tried to worm his ways back into our effection with ooodles of pink chapagne and promises of a better life if we cut poor Matt out of our lives completly.........you even turned on FG...who went on a Molls Appreciation day!!!!! to woo us!!!!And Matt fighting to be our number 1.:lol::lol:

Guess it's 1 for the Molls.......who rule our heats by our head's!!

And 0 for the gansters....who rule their hearts.......with something else:lol::lol:

Thanks for the laughs
  • SeanyBoy
    Caravan? Its a cosy mobile HQ.....which is probably better than an old charity shop basement...

I'll tell you what, the 'caravan' remains our HQ AND the gang will take a percentage of the belly dancing club....say, 75%.

50% and i get 1 moll... a part leadership in the gang and as much paintballing as i like!!
  • SeanyBoy
    Well Boys!!!!!! CONFESSION TIME...............................

What stared out as an Aprils fools prank by the Molls......proved how easy it was to get you to turn against each other.......by us pretending to be nasty to poor seannyboy....he really tried to worm his ways back into our effection with ooodles of pink chapagne and promises of a better life if we cut poor Matt out of our lives completly.........you even turned on FG...who went on a Molls Appreciation day!!!!! to woo us!!!!And Matt fighting to be our number 1.:lol::lol:

Guess it's 1 for the Molls.......who rule our heats by our head's!!

And 0 for the gansters....who rule their hearts.......with something else:lol::lol:

Thanks for the laughs

Just add insult to injury why dont you!! :crying::crying::crying:
  • LondonMatt

'fraid not.....you are there to look pretty and make the gangstas look fabulous.......hmmmm.....perhaps 'fabulous' isn't the right word :huh:....look 'popular'....:thumbup1:

Anyway, if we give you say in the 'business' then you become a culprit and the rozzers are likely to take a run at you, try to make you wear a wire!! We can't have that, much better off if it's us that take the heat and go down if the worst happens :001_unsure:
  • jilt
    Just add insult to injury why dont you!! :crying::crying::crying:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • jilt
    'fraid not.....you are there to look pretty and make the gangstas look fabulous.......hmmmm.....perhaps 'fabulous' isn't the right word :huh:....look 'popular'....:thumbup1:

Anyway, if we give you say in the 'business' then you become a culprit and the rozzers are likely to take a run at you, try to make you wear a wire!! We can't have that, much better off if it's us that take the heat and go down if the worst happens :001_unsure:

Smoothie!!!!!:001_tongue:
  • LondonMatt
    50% and i get 1 moll... a part leadership in the gang and as much paintballing as i like!!

70% and FG is your moll....you are promoted to mopping duties.... you can have as much paintballing as you want, but no gun....
  • LondonMatt
    Smoothie!!!!!:001_tongue:

....and a fabulous smoothie when you're on my arm...:001_wub:
  • SeanyBoy
    70% and FG is your moll....you are promoted to mopping duties.... you can have as much paintballing as you want, but no gun....

LOL no WAY!!

Im not sure i want one of those caniving molls any longer... I will keep my business and recruit my own belly dancing molls... Keep FG and your slippery little molls... im OFF!!! :crying:

Nice knowing you all but i now bid you all farewell.... its been an exciting journey FULL OF SURPRISES!!!
  • jilt
    LOL no WAY!!

Im not sure i want one of those caniving molls any longer... I will keep my business and recruit my own belly dancing molls... Keep FG and your slippery little molls... im OFF!!! :crying:

Nice knowing you all but i now bid you all farewell.... its been an exciting journey FULL OF SURPRISES!!!

Come on seanyboy you know we STILL love you :001_tt1: Didn't you know Molls are meant to tease :sneaky2: it's in their make-up :lol:
  • LondonMatt
    LOL no WAY!!

This now makes you our enemy :mad2: and it is the duty of all members of the gang to do you harm if able!!!

Now then, promise not to read the rest of this thread whilst the gang plans a raid on your charity shop - at noon tomorrow
  • LondonMatt
    Come on seanyboy you know we STILL love you :001_tt1: Didn't you know Molls are meant to tease :sneaky2: it's in their make-up :lol:

sigh.....so its true what they say then, a pimp will always have power over his 'molls', no matter what he does:001_rolleyes:...I'm dissapointed :001_unsure:
  • jilt
    I must bid farewell to my sisters, have a loverly weekend.

And boys, think carefully over the weekend, are we too much of a handful for you? :laugh:

au revoir xxxxx
  • Diannew
    LOL no WAY!!

But YOU came out as no1..............you will be back:001_wub::001_wub:
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
    In order to keep to the peace - and to punish him for his attempt to overthrow me :mad2: - I've decided to impose a ban on AdamR posting for the next two weeks……watch, he won't post…..he wouldn't dare :glare:

:001_tt2:Get out of it Matt, you can't ban me!:001_tt2:

Besides, I notice that my calls for your resignation/removal were taken up by others during the week - if this continues I feel your position as Gangsta No. 1 may become untenable.

Best wishes for your future leadership!:laugh::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    AdamR wrote: Β»
    :001_tt2:Get out of it Matt, you can't ban me!:001_tt2:

Come now Adam, don't start pretending you haven't been pm'ing me for the last week begging me to allow you back on the forum :001_rolleyes:

As I said then, I've comuted your sentance of banishment to just the one week because of your good behaviour, DON'T RUIN IT NOW!

Infact its too late, you're banned for another week!!!

:001_tongue:
  • AdamR
    :001_tt2:Not just yet you haven't!

Ok, starting at 12.30 I'll disappear, how about that?
  • jilt
    AdamR wrote: Β»
    :001_tt2:Not just yet you haven't!

Ok, starting at 12.30 I'll disappear, how about that?

Is that 12.30 our time or was it AAT time? :laugh:
  • AdamR
    Good point! 12.30pm BST:001_tongue:
Privacy Policy