AdamR banned???

1242526272830»

Comments

• SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Diannew wrote: »
    Can't quite make my mind up on him...................looks a little like a gimp:lol::lol:

What has he got on his chest?

a gimp!! hmmm its his pimp chain... all the garden "hoes" around love the pimp chain! :laugh:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    a gimp!! hmmm its his pimp chain... all the garden "hoes" around love the pimp chain! :laugh:

Yes I see what you mean...........Digg it:lol::lol:

catch you tomorrow
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Do you resemble this cool looking dude!!!!!!
    Do I resemble him?!?!? It’s a picture of me!!! :ohmy:

Nah, not really- that be Michael Corleone……but I do resemble him in spirit, attitude and bad-ass gangsta-ness…..and I have that exact table :thumbup1:
  • SeanyBoy
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Do I resemble him?!?!? It’s a picture of me!!! :ohmy:

Nah, not really- that be Michael Corleone……but I do resemble him in spirit, attitude and bad-ass gangsta-ness…..and I have that exact table :thumbup1:

Matt i know u heard about Chelsea's triumph over Liverpool last night... what a great game!! HAHAHA

TO ALL THE LIVERPOOL FANS OUT THERE...... 3-1!!
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    hey ho while the cats away!!!!!!!:001_tt2::001_tt2:

Hey ho the cat's back!!! FG is recovering from his ordeal, and for your information my cat suit is made of luxurious silky fur :lol::lol::lol:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    hope your not a chelsea fan there ???seanyboy
  • LondonMatt
    Cullen wrote: »
    I am about to take a short sabbatical in the homeland, far to the west, on the banks of the ocean. Next parish New York, as my dear old father used to say.

I am conducting important research on the benefits of communication using the medium of dance, specifically incorporating clogs, poles and bellies.

This research is being facilitated by The Myles na gCopaleen Laboratories. As you all are probably aware Myles na gCopaleen, the da, is the brilliant inventor of the exploding ballet pump for that higher lift in Swan Lake and such like and the spring loaded top hat to prevent injury or possibly death from falling chimneys. Yes, this world is a much safer place thanks to the many patented inventions originating from these world famous laboratories.

During my journey, I will be listening to music from that famous 80s band, Paddy Goes To Hollyhead. Do not fear, I shall return, but I may be some time......................
    Sabbatical? To New York? You've been deported Cullen, admit it! :glare:

Some say that Myles na gCopaleen stole the idea of an exploding ballet pump from a soviet 'instrument of torture' used in the gulags….some still question his links to the KGB, especially given how he is still Vladamir Putin's private dance teacher….They share a love of Abba, apparently :confused1:

Also, I see you forgot to mention the failed inventions that he made…? Including the non-slip pole-dancing pole made from teflon, the woolen underpants to keep lap-dancers warm and of course, the infamous flop that was the 'stealth' tap-dancing shoe….Sure, he was a great man, but he had his fair share of failures….:001_rolleyes:
  • SeanyBoy
    mark130273 wrote: »
    hope your not a chelsea fan there ???seanyboy

Indeed i am..... :laugh:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    enjoy the game last night ????

hahahahahahaha

my mrs is in such a mood this morning ????glad im just a tranmere fan ?
  • LondonMatt
    Matt i know u heard about Chelsea's triumph over Liverpool last night... what a great game!! HAHAHA

TO ALL THE LIVERPOOL FANS OUT THERE...... 3-1!!
    *cough* Glory hunter *cough*

:001_tt2:

Only kiddin, yous played well - although Drogba missed some sitters :001_rolleyes:
  • Diannew
    Indeed i am..... :laugh:

I will forgive you!!! for that one minor slip of the tonge:thumbdown:
  • SeanyBoy
    Ivanovic had a good game... Overall a good result... will surely lift the spirit at the club. :laugh:
  • Diannew
    Ivanovic had a good game... Overall a good result... will surely lift the spirit at the club. :laugh:

These football fans that constantly revel in one little win:crying::crying:
  • SeanyBoy
    These football fans that constantly revel in one little win:crying::crying:

LITTLE?? Obviously u are unaware of the past meetings between Liverpool and Chelsea in the champions league.. :glare:
  • Diannew
    LITTLE?? Obviously u are unaware of the past meetings between Liverpool and Chelsea in the champions league.. :glare:

far to busy pouring myself into my spandex suit.......to worry about things like that:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    far to busy pouring myself into my spandex suit.......to worry about things like that:lol::lol:

Well, if I knew you would be putting on spandex I wouldn't have watched the damned football!!

What channel were you on…? Were you on that special 'news' progamme that Cullen won't let me watch :crying:
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    So what has happened to Adam R then? Was he possibly Seanyboy, Repeaters and all the others, culminating in an IP address ban?

Anyone else have any theories or info?
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
    I thought he said something about not liking the forum anymore and that he would be going on a different one in future instead.

However, I could be thinking of someone else...
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    You mean http://forums.aat.org.uk/member.php?u=11996 him?

He's not banned..
  • mikes
    mikes Registered Posts: 254 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    But on his bio, it now reads disappeared. It seems his last post was to give Mark his nickname.
  • Diannew
    Awwwwwwwwww... they where the day's hey Jilt...with london Matt and Seany Boy:lol::lol:
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I know his status doesn't actually say banned but he did disappear round the same time as those mofo trolls a couple of months ago so if it was him, maybe he was warned and chose to leave?
  • Rachey
    Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor 🐘
    blobbyh wrote: »
    I know his status doesn't actually say banned but he did disappear round the same time as those mofo trolls a couple of months ago so if it was him, maybe he was warned and chose to leave?

I think he may have just got a life!! :lol: Hahahaha :thumbup:
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Rachey wrote: »
    I think he may have just got a life!! :lol: Hahahaha :thumbup:

or maybe he just lost it......RIP :lol::glare:
Privacy Policy