Where is everybody today??

SeanyBoy
SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
This forum normally helps my day to go a hell of a lot quicker but im dissapointed to see hardly anyone posting!! :mad2:

Jilt, Dianne, Matt, Cullen.... Hardly anything today...

FG havent heard from the twit for a while.. hope hes still ok... :laugh:

Come on guys i am craving some of the old accounting humor....
Β«13

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Am here and not moaning on every thread promise :lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    Well im about to pop to lunch so what do you all say that we make a promise to the gods of accounting that we all vow to join this afternoon to crack jokes and take the mickey out of LondonMatt! haha

Batty Matty there i started it hahahaha :laugh:
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    I am here but as I am up to my neck in month and year end stuff, I am only coming up for the occassional gasp of fresh air.

I think someone in the office has a flatulence issue, so the air isn't actually fresh at all. It's noxious.
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    it is friday and i feel like cack!

just trying to get through to 2.30 then i can go home and go to bed - but the sun is shining so i will probably sit out in the garden with my books

what is the weathre like where you all are?

Tracy
  • A-Vic
    taskey wrote: Β»
    it is friday and i feel like cack!

just trying to get through to 2.30 then i can go home and go to bed - but the sun is shining so i will probably sit out in the garden with my books

what is the weathre like where you all are?

Tracy

3.30 and am the same - weather is lovelyish here sun hidden for a little while but its lovely and warm
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    SeanyBoy wrote: Β»
    This forum normally helps my day to go a hell of a lot quicker but im dissapointed to see hardly anyone posting!! :mad2:

FG havent heard from the twit for a while.. hope hes still ok... :laugh:

Come on guys i am craving some of the old accounting humor....

I am here sitting in the field waiting for you all to come to the gang picnic....duh!!! do you mean to say all these woolie things running around are not gang members..... do you know what I thought it was funny when they kept sending me to the Barr:lol::lol: .note to self...make an appointment with optitions
  • Diannew
    Cullen wrote: Β»
    I am here but as I am up to my neck in month and year end stuff, I am only coming up for the occassional gasp of fresh air.

I think someone in the office has a flatulence issue, so the air isn't actually fresh at all. It's noxious.

SNAP...about the Month end business.......but not SNAP about the flatulence issue.................thank goodness:lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    Diannew wrote: Β»
    SNAP...about the Month end business.......but not SNAP about the flatulence issue.................thank goodness:lol::lol:

Cooooweeeee ello dianne
  • Diannew
    A-Vic wrote: Β»
    Cooooweeeee ello dianne

Ello you!!

How are you doing?........TGIF as you alway's say.......can't believe it is nearly the end of another news......
  • lorraine
    lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    I'm here at the mo' :-)
  • A-Vic
    Ello you!!

How are you doing?........TGIF as you alway's say.......can't believe it is nearly the end of another news......

Am fine

Ready for weekend for sure TGIF day today.

Where is this year going at all?
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ

I'm here my sweet!! So nice to be missed :laugh: Am very very busy but I promise the the gods that I will make the effort to join in this afternoon when I can.
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Well im about to pop to lunch so what do you all say that we make a promise to the gods of accounting that we all vow to join this afternoon to crack jokes and take the mickey out of LondonMatt! haha

Batty Matty there i started it hahahaha :laugh:

Whatever Tea Boy, go fetch me a sandwich while you're at lunch

NO TOMATOES!
  • LondonMatt
    jilt wrote: Β»
    I'm here my sweet!! So nice to be missed :laugh: Am very very busy but I promise the the gods that I will make the effort to join in this afternoon when I can.

I'm sorry to tell you this Jilt, but the gods have abandoned you!!!!

I think they are upset by your friendship with the tea boy.....there is only so much they can forgive :ohmy:

:laugh:
  • Diannew
    Whatever Tea Boy, go fetch me a sandwich while you're at lunch

NO TOMATOES!

Surley you can run and fetch your own.......good practice for sunday......
  • taskey
    Coriander anyone???
  • LondonMatt
    Surley you can run and fetch your own.......good practice for sunday......

Nah, I need to maintain my energy.....anyway, I'm still trying to catch my breath from this morning's run....
  • LondonMatt
    yum coriander....metalicky :tongue_smilie:
  • taskey
    yum coriander....metalicky :tongue_smilie:

And you want to do the marathon :ohmy: :laugh: :ohmy: :laugh: :ohmy:
  • LondonMatt
    taskey wrote: Β»
    And you want to do the marathon :ohmy: :laugh: :ohmy: :laugh: :ohmy:

Wot's wrong with that?!?!?!

Paula Radcliffe survives on a diet of fish 'n' chips, kebabs, doughnuts, corianders and guiness....and it hasn't slowed her down!!

In fact, I think the only reason she runs is to burn of all those calories....
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    I'm sorry to tell you this Jilt, but the gods have abandoned you!!!!

I think they are upset by your friendship with the tea boy.....there is only so much they can forgive :ohmy:

:laugh:

Forgive?! I think one is mistaken just who it is that needs forgiveness................................ afterall I wasn't the one playing away with the gnomes :ohmy:
  • LondonMatt
    Forgive?! I think one is mistaken just who it is that needs forgiveness................................ afterall I wasn't the one playing away with the gnomes :ohmy:

Gnomes? That’s just a bit of fun that. A bit kinky/down-right-weird but still just fun…..but the glory hunting Chelski Tea Boy? That be a crime againt nature that, NATURE!!
  • Diannew

Yes !!Jill we know all about him and those gnomes...I have just read this front page of the Gnome Daily Newspaper...it doesn't mention names but!!!

GNOME ASKED TO LEAVE NUDIST COLONY

A gnome who joined a nudist colony only two weeks ago was asked to leave because he kept poking his nose into everybody’s business.
  • SeanyBoy
    Back from lunch!!... no sandwich Matt i took the liberty on spending your money on a nice new pink leotard for your marathon...

Hi Jilt Dianne my lovlies.. how are you all today.. ready for some banter i hope!! :laugh:
  • LondonMatt
    Hi Jilt Dianne my lovlies.. how are you all today.. ready for some banter i hope!! :laugh:

Banter?? Its called 'harrasment' Teany Boy

Ha! Teany Boy….see what I did there :laugh:
  • Diannew
    Back from lunch!!... no sandwich Matt i took the liberty on spending your money on a nice new pink leotard for your marathon...

Bring it on!!!! Can't wait to see Matt on Sunday........with all his little gnome friends.....wiping his ...brow and supplying him with drinks!!
  • SeanyBoy
    Banter?? Its called 'harrasment' Teany Boy

Ha! Teany Boy….see what I did there :laugh:

I know you were 'harrassed' by a breast feeding cullen as a lad but we are not all mentally scarred like you Matt!!

I am polite and respectful to these young ladies unlike you! Who walks all over them and then leaves them for gnomes!! Gnomes!!
  • Diannew
    I know you were 'harrassed' by a breast feeding cullen as a lad but we are not all mentally scarred like you Matt!!

I am polite and respectful to these young ladies unlike you! Who walks all over them and then leaves them for gnomes!! Gnomes!!

Exactly how low down can one get:lol::lol:....Gnomes instead of classy molls.....what is the Gangster world comming to:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Oh yeah, you're polite and respectful you are, with your PIMP hands…..

It not be polite and respectful to turn your ladies out tricking, just so you can get money to spend on expanding your altar to John Terry, and your collection of Chelski cups with Joe 'the-world's-tallest-dwarf' Cole's face on :thumbdown:
  • LondonMatt
    Exactly how low down can one get:lol::lol:....Gnomes instead of classy molls.....what is the Gangster world comming to:lol::lol:

How low? I'll give you a clue, it starts with a "w", ends in an "e" and ryhmes with "more"….and it be wot Seany has made yous into :thumbdown:

:001_tongue:
Privacy Policy