Where is everybody today??

SeanyBoySeanyBoy Experienced MentorRegistered Posts: 553
This forum normally helps my day to go a hell of a lot quicker but im dissapointed to see hardly anyone posting!! :mad2:

Jilt, Dianne, Matt, Cullen.... Hardly anything today...

FG havent heard from the twit for a while.. hope hes still ok... :laugh:

Come on guys i am craving some of the old accounting humor....
«13

Comments

  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    Am here and not moaning on every thread promise :lol:
  • SeanyBoySeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    Well im about to pop to lunch so what do you all say that we make a promise to the gods of accounting that we all vow to join this afternoon to crack jokes and take the mickey out of LondonMatt! haha

    Batty Matty there i started it hahahaha :laugh:
  • CullenCullen Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 592
    I am here but as I am up to my neck in month and year end stuff, I am only coming up for the occassional gasp of fresh air.

    I think someone in the office has a flatulence issue, so the air isn't actually fresh at all. It's noxious.
  • taskeytaskey Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,800
    it is friday and i feel like cack!

    just trying to get through to 2.30 then i can go home and go to bed - but the sun is shining so i will probably sit out in the garden with my books

    what is the weathre like where you all are?

    Tracy
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    taskey wrote: »
    it is friday and i feel like cack!

    just trying to get through to 2.30 then i can go home and go to bed - but the sun is shining so i will probably sit out in the garden with my books

    what is the weathre like where you all are?

    Tracy

    3.30 and am the same - weather is lovelyish here sun hidden for a little while but its lovely and warm
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    This forum normally helps my day to go a hell of a lot quicker but im dissapointed to see hardly anyone posting!! :mad2:

    Jilt, Dianne, Matt, Cullen.... Hardly anything today...

    FG havent heard from the twit for a while.. hope hes still ok... :laugh:

    Come on guys i am craving some of the old accounting humor....


    I am here sitting in the field waiting for you all to come to the gang picnic....duh!!! do you mean to say all these woolie things running around are not gang members..... do you know what I thought it was funny when they kept sending me to the Barr:lol::lol: .note to self...make an appointment with optitions
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    Cullen wrote: »
    I am here but as I am up to my neck in month and year end stuff, I am only coming up for the occassional gasp of fresh air.

    I think someone in the office has a flatulence issue, so the air isn't actually fresh at all. It's noxious.

    SNAP...about the Month end business.......but not SNAP about the flatulence issue.................thank goodness:lol::lol:
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    Diannew wrote: »
    SNAP...about the Month end business.......but not SNAP about the flatulence issue.................thank goodness:lol::lol:

    Cooooweeeee ello dianne
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Cooooweeeee ello dianne

    Ello you!!

    How are you doing?........TGIF as you alway's say.......can't believe it is nearly the end of another news......
  • lorrainelorraine Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 400
    I'm here at the mo' :-)
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    Diannew wrote: »
    Ello you!!

    How are you doing?........TGIF as you alway's say.......can't believe it is nearly the end of another news......

    Am fine

    Ready for weekend for sure TGIF day today.

    Where is this year going at all?
  • jiltjilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    This forum normally helps my day to go a hell of a lot quicker but im dissapointed to see hardly anyone posting!! :mad2:

    Jilt, Dianne, Matt, Cullen.... Hardly anything today...

    I'm here my sweet!! So nice to be missed :laugh: Am very very busy but I promise the the gods that I will make the effort to join in this afternoon when I can.
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    Well im about to pop to lunch so what do you all say that we make a promise to the gods of accounting that we all vow to join this afternoon to crack jokes and take the mickey out of LondonMatt! haha

    Batty Matty there i started it hahahaha :laugh:

    Whatever Tea Boy, go fetch me a sandwich while you're at lunch

    NO TOMATOES!
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    jilt wrote: »
    I'm here my sweet!! So nice to be missed :laugh: Am very very busy but I promise the the gods that I will make the effort to join in this afternoon when I can.

    I'm sorry to tell you this Jilt, but the gods have abandoned you!!!!

    I think they are upset by your friendship with the tea boy.....there is only so much they can forgive :ohmy:

    :laugh:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Whatever Tea Boy, go fetch me a sandwich while you're at lunch

    NO TOMATOES!

    Surley you can run and fetch your own.......good practice for sunday......
  • taskeytaskey Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,800
    Coriander anyone???
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    Diannew wrote: »
    Surley you can run and fetch your own.......good practice for sunday......

    Nah, I need to maintain my energy.....anyway, I'm still trying to catch my breath from this morning's run....
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    yum coriander....metalicky :tongue_smilie:
  • taskeytaskey Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,800
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    yum coriander....metalicky :tongue_smilie:

    And you want to do the marathon :ohmy: :laugh: :ohmy: :laugh: :ohmy:
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    taskey wrote: »
    And you want to do the marathon :ohmy: :laugh: :ohmy: :laugh: :ohmy:

    Wot's wrong with that?!?!?!

    Paula Radcliffe survives on a diet of fish 'n' chips, kebabs, doughnuts, corianders and guiness....and it hasn't slowed her down!!

    In fact, I think the only reason she runs is to burn of all those calories....
  • jiltjilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    I'm sorry to tell you this Jilt, but the gods have abandoned you!!!!

    I think they are upset by your friendship with the tea boy.....there is only so much they can forgive :ohmy:

    :laugh:

    Forgive?! I think one is mistaken just who it is that needs forgiveness................................ afterall I wasn't the one playing away with the gnomes :ohmy:
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    jilt wrote: »
    Forgive?! I think one is mistaken just who it is that needs forgiveness................................ afterall I wasn't the one playing away with the gnomes :ohmy:

    Gnomes? That’s just a bit of fun that. A bit kinky/down-right-weird but still just fun…..but the glory hunting Chelski Tea Boy? That be a crime againt nature that, NATURE!!
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    jilt wrote: »
    Forgive?! I think one is mistaken just who it is that needs forgiveness................................ afterall I wasn't the one playing away with the gnomes :ohmy:

    Yes !!Jill we know all about him and those gnomes...I have just read this front page of the Gnome Daily Newspaper...it doesn't mention names but!!!

    GNOME ASKED TO LEAVE NUDIST COLONY

    A gnome who joined a nudist colony only two weeks ago was asked to leave because he kept poking his nose into everybody’s business.
  • SeanyBoySeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    Back from lunch!!... no sandwich Matt i took the liberty on spending your money on a nice new pink leotard for your marathon...

    Hi Jilt Dianne my lovlies.. how are you all today.. ready for some banter i hope!! :laugh:
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    Hi Jilt Dianne my lovlies.. how are you all today.. ready for some banter i hope!! :laugh:

    Banter?? Its called 'harrasment' Teany Boy

    Ha! Teany Boy….see what I did there :laugh:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    Back from lunch!!... no sandwich Matt i took the liberty on spending your money on a nice new pink leotard for your marathon...

    Hi Jilt Dianne my lovlies.. how are you all today.. ready for some banter i hope!! :laugh:

    Bring it on!!!! Can't wait to see Matt on Sunday........with all his little gnome friends.....wiping his ...brow and supplying him with drinks!!
  • SeanyBoySeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Banter?? Its called 'harrasment' Teany Boy

    Ha! Teany Boy….see what I did there :laugh:

    I know you were 'harrassed' by a breast feeding cullen as a lad but we are not all mentally scarred like you Matt!!

    I am polite and respectful to these young ladies unlike you! Who walks all over them and then leaves them for gnomes!! Gnomes!!
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    I know you were 'harrassed' by a breast feeding cullen as a lad but we are not all mentally scarred like you Matt!!

    I am polite and respectful to these young ladies unlike you! Who walks all over them and then leaves them for gnomes!! Gnomes!!

    Exactly how low down can one get:lol::lol:....Gnomes instead of classy molls.....what is the Gangster world comming to:lol::lol:
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    Oh yeah, you're polite and respectful you are, with your PIMP hands…..

    It not be polite and respectful to turn your ladies out tricking, just so you can get money to spend on expanding your altar to John Terry, and your collection of Chelski cups with Joe 'the-world's-tallest-dwarf' Cole's face on :thumbdown:
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    Diannew wrote: »
    Exactly how low down can one get:lol::lol:....Gnomes instead of classy molls.....what is the Gangster world comming to:lol::lol:

    How low? I'll give you a clue, it starts with a "w", ends in an "e" and ryhmes with "more"….and it be wot Seany has made yous into :thumbdown:

    :001_tongue:
«13
Sign In or Register to comment.