The Chuckathon...you will get the idea

Comments

• rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Chuck once ate a whole birthday cake...before his friends told him there was a stripper in it!!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i heard once chuck snapped a 10inch piece of wood with just a glare
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    It is often said that diamond is the hardest thing known to mankind. Clearly those people have never experienced a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.
  • blobbyh
    Tired of hearing the old female cliche "Well, you try having them then", Chuck Norris has in fact had four babies. Chuck has never sullied himself with a woman but instead impregnated himself by mixing his super roundhouse kicking sperm with 100% pure testosterone drawn from his veins. The multiple birth was too powerful for the naked human eye to behold but can be seen using slow motion at about 10:35 in "Missing in Action 2". No gas, air or unnecessary screaming was needed and Chuck immediately carried on with the filming without missing a single kick.

Chuck calls them Chuck 1, 2, 3 & 4. We know them as the four horsemen of the apocalypse.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isnโ€™t lifting himself up, heโ€™s pushing the Earth down.
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    The mystery surrounding crop circles has finally been solved. Analysts have discovered that all the locations where crop circles have been found are Chuck Norris' ex training grounds !

Scientists now believe that aliens have taken the wrap for so long due to increased pressure from Chuck Norris.
  • mark130273
    Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
  • steveJ
    Did you know...

Chuck Norris won the 1985 break dancing championship held in Japan. But the title was taken away shortly afterwards... due to rumours of him murdering his 8-man dance group while performing a head spin !!
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I'm surprised that they let him back in Japan after the unfortunate incident when he broke wind in Hiroshima in 1945.
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    OK something thats been bugging me, who would win in a fight - chuck norris or rambo?
  • mark130273
    There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
  • steveJ
    OK something thats been bugging me, who would win in a fight - chuck norris or rambo?

Good question.

That's always bugged me aswell.

If anyones got any statistics to compare both competitors it would be much appreciated

*Obviously you won't have any written proof of Chucks pre- 1980s fights has these records were destroyed in a freak chip pan fire at Chucks malibu beach house!*
  • mark130273
    Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door
  • blobbyh

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070801062813AAGg95m

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071029101519AAJd4Xq
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Steven Seagal! How dare they mention him in the same sentence as Chuck Norris :ohmy:

Seagal is just a child mudering little punk :mad2:

bi49xz.jpg
  • steveJ
    Steven Seagal! How dare they mention him in the same sentence as Chuck Norris :ohmy:

Seagal is just a child mudering little punk :mad2:

bi49xz.jpg

Steven Segal...huh...I laugh at the thought.

Now, Mr Miyagi, that's a different thing entirely.

Roundhouse kick vs The Crane

Who would win ?
  • A-Vic
    steveJ wrote: ยป
    Steven Segal...huh...I laugh at the thought.

Now, Mr Miyagi, that's a different thing entirely.

Roundhouse kick vs The Crane

Who would win ?

Page 3 of this thread half way down
  • steveJ
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    Page 3 of this thread half way down

I know the Chuckmeister trained him, but meagee later picked up various skills from Mr T and had constant contact with Frank Bruno throughout his training !

Now what dya think ?
  • mark130273
    im thinking mr miyagi would not win to the death as Chuck norris can not be killed.....

so if it was 3 points then mr miyagi would win but fight to death Chuck Norris all the way ! but then would Chuck Norriss knock the stupid "wax on wax off" smile off his face........see the are going to remake it ??kk !! please dont .....remakes are known be be the worst !!! can anyone name me a better remake !!
  • LondonMatt
    remakes are known be be the worst !!! can anyone name me a better remake !!

Scarface? Heat?
  • CJC
    Scarface? Heat?
    I'd say with Scarface that the original Howard Hawkes movie is pretty good too and if I was in the mood for an argument I might even say it was better than de Palma's remake. But I'm not, so I won't.

I know that Heat is technically a remake but does remaking your own flop TV pilot really count. Great movie though.

Can't think of too many better remakes, John Carpenter's The Thing and Cronenberg's The Fly are the only ones that immediately spring to mind.
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    War of the Worlds, Oceans Eleven (Im not saying I particularly like these but I would say they were improvements on the originals) Bourne Identity
  • mark130273
    no no and no !
  • LondonMatt
    King Kong

:001_smile:
  • mark130273
    ok there is couple of good remakes..........

but whats the worst remake !!!
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Psycho - Am I imagining this or is Carlitos way with Pacino also a remake? If so that one has to be the best, in my top three films.
  • A-Vic
    Alien Preditor Jason and Freddie Norris would still will against them all together :001_tt2:
  • mark130273
    one of the worst remake has got the be willy wonka !!!phew what a stinker !
  • CJC
    I'd probably give you Ocean's Eleven and War of the Worlds as improvements but I don't think that's saying. I thought Jackson's King Kong was cold and bloated compared to the original. The Psycho remake wasn't awful just pointless.

Worst? Probably loads but I'd go for the US remake of The Vanishing which is probably unique in that it was done by the same director as the original.
  • blobbyh
    There can't have been a more pointless waste of money than Van Sant's Psycho; not so much a remake as a direct copy filmed in colour with different actors.

I prefer the newer version of King Kong actually and will admit to occasionally trolling 'fanboys' of the original on IMDB. And while Godzilla might have been a bit crappy, it was still better than the originals unless you like awful cult movies. The Blob remake was also better than the much loved original with astonishing blobby attack & melting scenes. All three showed how CGI can be used to excellent effect by finally giving us the monsters we'd wanted since we were little.
Privacy Policy