Your one stop thread for all things off topic (aka "Study Buddy II")

Comments

• slackda
    slackda Registered Posts: 460 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Thanks guys and gals :D
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Yeah nice one Slackda ! Go get them clients
  • slackda
    slackda Registered Posts: 460 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Argh...just went to a popular supermarket to get my lunch...stopped to let some one cross the zebra crossing and some old geezer drove into the back of me!, lucky no damage to my car, the bugger drove off....
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    slackda wrote: »
    Argh...just went to a popular supermarket to get my lunch...stopped to let some one cross the zebra crossing and some old geezer drove into the back of me!, lucky no damage to my car, the bugger drove off....

:ohmy: He/she was obviously full of the christmas spirit!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️

should of got his numberplate and claimed whiplash....broken shoulder and couldnt do accounts ever against.....hahahahah
  • jilt
    Ah Mark your puds are so cute!
  • mark130273
    jilt wrote: »
    Ah Mark your puds are so cute!

well you know how much i wanna hug !!!!!!!
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    Sweetpotato Chips Registered Posts: 173 Dedicated contributor 🦉

Had an arguement with 3 people over a parking space at the weekend..The world has gone nuts but then it always does as Christmas doesn't it !!
  • mark130273
    Had an arguement with 3 people over a parking space at the weekend..The world has gone nuts but then it always does as Christmas doesn't it !!

nope thats the way of the world near xmas time all the politeness and be kind to your neighbour goes out the window and its a free for all !!
  • JayneHogan
    JayneHogan Registered Posts: 697 Epic contributor 🐘
    Well beat this one then. I was standing on a traffic island next to a traffic light crossing the road with my shopping last weekend. A female van driver waiting in a queue at the lights accelerated her van, mounted the traffic island and I had to very quickly jump backwards out of the way, into the oncoming traffic from another road as she drove OVER the VERY Spot where I had been standing at speed. Not to mention jumping the lights where do you think she wanted to go? Into Tescos car park so she could do her blasted shopping, nearly thoughtlessly killing me in the process or would that be thoughtfully killing as she must have passed her test?
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    JayneHogan wrote: »
    Well beat this one then. I was standing on a traffic island next to a traffic light crossing the road with my shopping last weekend. A female van driver waiting in a queue at the lights accelerated her van, mounted the traffic island and I had to very quickly jump backwards out of the way, into the oncoming traffic from another road as she drove OVER the VERY Spot where I had been standing at speed. Not to mention jumping the lights where do you think she wanted to go? Into Tescos car park so she could do her blasted shopping, nearly thoughtlessly killing me in the process or would that be thoughtfully killing as she must have passed her test?

Thats totally ridiculous you weren't in London somewhere were you that kinda thing happens all the time there !!!.

Just for another point of view..What is it with crazy pedestrains running out in front of my 2 ton skidding car that I have little if no control over "DO YOU WANT TO DIE !!!"
  • JayneHogan
    JayneHogan Registered Posts: 697 Epic contributor 🐘
    I am in London. I was at a pedestrian crossing at red lights and what the driver did was illegal.
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    JayneHogan wrote: »
    I am in London. I was at a pedestrian crossing at red lights and what the driver did was illegal.

See I knew it..They all think the laws of the road don't apply to them because they are trying to get around...Shame they have didn't the company phone number on the side of the van so you could ring them up and shout about their driver !
  • jilt
    mark130273 wrote: »

Mark come 'ere (huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug) ........does that feel better x
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Well, had my appraisal yesterday!

Really shocked, it was very good... just what i wanted before x-mas :D!

Most of the 'areas to improve' were ones that the appraiser said would come with experience so there is not much more i can do to improve other than more varied jobs & passing exams...

:-)!
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️

Looks like the winter air has gotten to Mark and he's gone a bit 'queer' with the kittens lol!
  • jilt
    Well done on your appraisal AK, but hey leave Mark's kittens alone.
  • mark130273
    Well done on your appraisal AK, but hey leave Mark's kittens alone.

thanks for that jill................i was feeling like i needed a hug and a cuddle and the kitten were cute......but last day in work until after xmas ...so its time to PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY
  • jilt
    Wish I was there with you instead of here, it's very frosty in the warehouse ............. and I'm not talking about the weather ....lol
  • mark130273
    Wish I was there with you instead of here, it's very frosty in the warehouse ............. and I'm not talking about the weather ....lol

well come on over jill.....got the whole house to myself and it could get very hot in here....

and not talking about the heating being on !!!! lol
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    well come on over jill.....got the whole house to myself and tit could get very hot in here....

Think you have started on the drink already mark.....re read your post LOL x
  • Diannew
    AK002 wrote: »
    Well, had my appraisal yesterday!

Really shocked, it was very good... just what i wanted before x-mas :D!

Most of the 'areas to improve' were ones that the appraiser said would come with experience so there is not much more i can do to improve other than more varied jobs & passing exams...

:-)!

WELL DONE....now have a great chrissy xx
  • mark130273
    Diannew wrote: »
    Think you have started on the drink already mark.....re read your post LOL x

oopss....didnt mean to put that ..........but the question is why did that get through the censorship !!!!
  • Diannew
    oopss....didnt mean to put that ..........but the question is why did that get through the censorship !!!!

Name of a bird.....cold tit...must be loads out today ...poor things LOLx
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    show me the way to go home. im tired and i want to go to bed
  • mark130273
    Diannew wrote: »
    Name of a bird.....cold tit...must be loads out today ...poor things LOLx

cold tit.......now that something that brings a picture into my mind !!!! hahahaha

that just reminds me ive got to put the longer studs in my footy boots !!! hahaha
  • jilt
    well come on over jill.....got the whole house to myself and it could get very hot in here....

Well I was gonna say I'll get my coat but sounds like I won't need it ... :lol:
  • mark130273
    Well I was gonna say I'll get my coat but sounds like I won't need it ... :lol:

depends on what oyu are going to cover ?
  • jilt
    depends on what oyu are going to cover ?

Hey, you might want it covered ...lol
  • mark130273
    Hey, you might want it covered ...lol

nah im sure that i would it to be totally uncovered unless it was covered in whipped cream !!!

:lol:
Privacy Policy