Your one stop thread for all things off topic (aka "Study Buddy II")

Comments

• JayneHogan
    JayneHogan Registered Posts: 697 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Was watching jamie Oliver round at a friend's last night where he did the easiest food arrangement. Frozen grapes and chocolate. Yum!
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I plan to make some simple ice cream as well. Whipped cream with honey instead of sugar and then freeze it in...

But I haven't decided yet if I'll add chocolate sauce or grated chocolate... So any suggestions?
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Rinske wrote: ยป
    I plan to make some simple ice cream as well. Whipped cream with honey instead of sugar and then freeze it in...

But I haven't decided yet if I'll add chocolate sauce or grated chocolate... So any suggestions?

Grated belgian chocolate, the darker the better, to offset the sweetness of the honey
  • Rinske
    Ooh that sounds good. :)
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    we get to leave work at 4! YAY!!!!!
  • messedup89
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope santa brings you what you wished for :)
  • JayneHogan
    Merry Christmas Everyone!

Having a nice time watching Eastenders all arguing.
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Have a good X-mas all!
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Still awake,watching out for Santa :001_smile:

Happy Christmas everyone and if anyone missed it first time round, click on the link in my sig for my Christmas card for you lot.
  • JayneHogan
    So it is a white Christmas after all. Only in Glasgow and somewhere else up north. Have been to Church and I am now relaxing in front of the T.V. with kettle chips. Did anyone see Father Christmas on his rounds?
  • AK002
    So it is a white Christmas after all. Only in Glasgow and somewhere else up north. Have been to Church and I am now relaxing in front of the T.V. with kettle chips. Did anyone see Father Christmas on his rounds?

It's nice and white up here :D!
  • JayneHogan
    Where is "here?"

Nice and sunny in London. I might go swimming next week. There is an open air 50m HEATED pool 5 minutes away from where I live.

Or there is always the multitude of indoor pools across London.....and all this exercise to do and I have not even got round to Christmas dinner yet!

Too much chocolate already.
  • CJC
    I'm full of beef and Burgundy, stuffed, slightly drunk and having a little lie down.

I used to love going to the Brockwell and Tooting Bec lidos when I lived in London - don't think either were heated though so it was a strictly summer romance. I think I might get down to the pool on Sunday, right now though I think a snooze is in order.
  • AK002
    Where is "here?"

Nice and sunny in London. I might go swimming next week. There is an open air 50m HEATED pool 5 minutes away from where I live.

Or there is always the multitude of indoor pools across London.....and all this exercise to do and I have not even got round to Christmas dinner yet!

Too much chocolate already.

lol look at my location :P

Glasgow :D!
  • JayneHogan
    Too much turkey, stuffing, vegetables and gravey. Two desserts, cheese, chocolate and lots and lots of irn Bru.

Did anyone see Eastenders and who do we all think killed Archie Mitchell????
  • Rachey
    Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I read that Ronnie & Roxys mum comes back, i reckon its her. But it says in tv mag Sam Mitchell gets arrested for it but itll never be her!
  • JayneHogan
    I think it was Phil or Ian. Mind you Ronnie did look menacing didn't she?
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    The BBC producers have fooled you all again.

Phil - too drunk
    Ian - too scared
    Ronnie - her own dad?
    Sam - afraid already for doing a runner

Tracy - now there's a woman with a motive. Minimum wage and 2 sentence per year average. The quiet ones are the ones to watch. Did you see her note "Gone Fishing" , (the killer in "I know what you did last summer" was a fisherman. It wouldn't surprise me at the autopsy the doctors find a fish hook in Archies arm or leg and the head of a trout in his bed.

Probably too complex for you to understand, but years of "murder, she wrote and diagnosis murder" are definately paying off!
  • Bee!
    Bee! Registered Posts: 6 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Could well be our Trace, but it wouldn't be much of a court case would it...she'd either just a) nod or b) roll her eyes and tut when asked anything under examination.

I have no idea who dunnit!
  • farmergiles
    And I don't give a d*mn who done it!!!!! lol
  • Bee!
    Bee! Registered Posts: 6 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    I have no doubt they will string it out for ages and in the end none of us will either lol!!
  • messedup89
    the threads dying................
  • Rinske
    the threads dying................
    I think it's because the subject is about Eastenders at the moment. Yes I'm aware we will get passed it soon, but maybe we could change the subject.

Anyways, home now, work is over till Monday, hope the rest of your working day goes just as quick!
  • CJC
    I think it's just quiet because people are on holiday, when they get back to work it'll pick up again.
  • messedup89
    CJC wrote: ยป
    I think it's just quiet because people are on holiday, when they get back to work it'll pick up again.

lucky people :(
  • JayneHogan
    Happy New Year Everyone!
  • messedup89
    Happy New Year!
  • farmergiles
    FG Would like to wish all his forum buddies a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.
  • messedup89
    Clearly ive not been keeping up with it and dont know if anyone esle cares-but ive only just found out that Craig busch (lion man) no longer has anything to do with Zion Wildlife Gardens as he has been kicked out by his own mum! I cant believe craigs no longer there. Its HIS park! Im generally gutted. I really wanted to go to Zion and meet craig as well! :( *sniff*
  • farmergiles
    Clearly ive not been keeping up with it and dont know if anyone esle cares-but ive only just found out that Craig busch (lion man) no longer has anything to do with Zion Wildlife Gardens as he has been kicked out by his own mum! I cant believe craigs no longer there. Its HIS park! Im generally gutted. I really wanted to go to Zion and meet craig as well! :( *sniff*

Que???????????
Privacy Policy