Your one stop thread for all things off topic (aka "Study Buddy II")

Comments

• JayneHogan
    JayneHogan Registered Posts: 697 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Hi Rinske,

Are you O.K. now?

Jayne
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hi Rinske,

Are you O.K. now?

Jayne
    Hi Jayne!

I sat the auditing skill test today and managed to get my managers to finally agree on the 15th of Feb for the skilltest for CMCC, because there is no better date available, so yep, that should be it.

Except I messed up auditing today and will have to resit, but let's wait at the results, before suggesting that to them!

And how are you today?
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Here's a nice little time-waster for you. Think of a character from a book, movie, real life etc and answer the genie's questions for him to find the answer.
  • JayneHogan
    hey this is great! My ex just got described as cynical!!!! Har Har!!!
  • JayneHogan
    O.K. I am going to start this one up again. Does anybody know when the AAT are planning to bring in CBE for the NVQ route technician level?
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    O.K. I am going to start this one up again. Does anybody know when the AAT are planning to bring in CBE for the NVQ route technician level?

In a word Jayne .................... no.

Evening chaps, have we all got over the stress of yesterday, or for some of us the shock of passing?

Nice to see AAT time is back in line with the rest of us.
  • CJC
    jilt wrote: ยป
    Nice to see AAT time is back in line with the rest of us.

Or maybe it's the rest of us who are now back in line with AAT time...

And well done Jill and everyone else who passed.
  • jilt
    CJC wrote: ยป
    Or maybe it's the rest of us who are now back in line with AAT time...

QUOTE]

God forbid ...
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Evening all.

I've finally submitted to apple... ordered a 3gs... will be with me Thursday :)
  • jilt
    AK002 wrote: ยป
    Evening all.

I've finally submitted to apple... ordered a 3gs... will be with me Thursday :)

Good for you, we all need to treat ourselves now and again.
  • AK002
    jilt wrote: ยป
    Good for you, we all need to treat ourselves now and again.

Aye i'll say it's for my results :)!
  • JayneHogan
    So what did we all have for pancake day? I had a spinach, chicken, mushroom, tomato and cheese crepe.
  • AK002
    LOL sounds rank :(

I hate cheese lol...

I never had a pancake...!!!
  • AK002
    I'm actually so shocked i passed both exams btw...

I remember i left really early on both... an hour in (?!)

Then came on here and was posting "deffienatly failed" lol!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    We had our christmas party last night it was great but didn't leave the restarant till after 11.30 and didn't get home till 12.15 last night so am hiding today if you see my boss give me a nudge lol
  • JayneHogan
    How can you have a Christmas party in February? That makes it a Valentines party!!!
  • Rinske
    The more parties the better. Maybe we can arrange an easter party next...
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Anyone have any ideas regarding what I can do about this troll RowanB?
  • jilt

Yes, IGNORE HIM!
  • CJC

Add to your ignore list. Either that or introduce him to Big Billy Goat Gruff who has a way with trolls I hear.
  • CJC
    The stupid are with us always.
  • jilt
    Well, that's easy to say isn't it Jill but I don't want to feel that every single time I write a post, there's some idiot waiting in the wings ready to write all sorts of bullsh1t? I know it makes him look worse than me but it's still disconcerting and put's me off writing anything at all. In real life, I'd smash his ******* teeth in but clearly not an option on here.

I know what you're saying but we all know there's lots of bullsh1t on here and I certainly don't take any notice. Eventually he'll get bored and go away!
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Update please. What's going on with someone called RowanB? Is he/she annoying everyone?
  • Rinske
    Basically yes.

Although he is "just" a forum troll, trying to argue everywhere he can and then blaming others for the arguing. Few people who got involved tried saying sorry to "make it up" as they would normally not get involved in these discussions, and then he just accepted their apologies, without thinking that it might be a good point to apologize him/herself as well.

Only advice I can give you is to stay away from any discussion with him, as he does not seem able to give proper arguments for any discussion, yet will shoot down any other and in the meantime post in a way that removes the blood under your nails and makes you want to strangle him....
  • Rachey
    Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Rinske wrote: ยป
    Basically yes.

Although he is "just" a forum troll, trying to argue everywhere he can and then blaming others for the arguing. Few people who got involved tried saying sorry to "make it up" as they would normally not get involved in these discussions, and then he just accepted their apologies, without thinking that it might be a good point to apologize him/herself as well.

Only advice I can give you is to stay away from any discussion with him, as he does not seem able to give proper arguments for any discussion, yet will shoot down any other and in the meantime post in a way that removes the blood under your nails and makes you want to strangle him....

Couldn't have put it better myself.

I think it's just the softie in me, but sometimes i do feel like he's genuinely trying to help. And for that i am grateful. However, i made the mistake of getting into a slight argument with him and it went a little too far. But it was like when you used to argue when you were 6 years old and feel the need to shout 'you started it!!!' hahahaha :-)
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Basically yes.

Geeeeeez i am so glad i am in your good books ....cause i am right???

LOL didnt you know the troll year started not long ago?
  • Rinske
    Marga wrote: ยป
    Geeeeeez i am so glad i am in your good books ....cause i am right???

LOL didnt you know the troll year started not long ago?
    I think there is only one person (well, maybe two) on here at the moment that is not on my good books, and that's definitely not you!

The good news is, I never actually strangled anyone yet, nor am I planning to. I try to be nice to everyone in general, but sometimes find it very hard.

Maybe it's because the troll year started then, that might actually explain it!
  • Marga
    I think there is only one person (well, maybe two) on here at the moment that is not on my good books, and that's definitely not you!

The good news is, I never actually strangled anyone yet, nor am I planning to. I try to be nice to everyone in general, but sometimes find it very hard.

YAY!!!!

Lets drink to that!
  • Rachey
    Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜

I hope not me, i didnt mean to offend anyone with my argument with Rowan, he just angered me to the max! I shouldn't have let him to be honest, i should have laughed it off.
  • Marga
    Rachey wrote: ยป
    I hope not me, i didnt mean to offend anyone with my argument with Rowan, he just angered me to the max! I shouldn't have let him to be honest, i should have laughed it off.

ok so lets ROFLMAO together :)
Privacy Policy