If you could....

Options

Comments

• Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Is that what it's called? Now I want to do it even more!

I want to get my scuba diving certificate too.

I'm sorry I think I've hijacked this thread!
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    You really can't get better than SCUBA Diving, not in the right places. Bit too cold in England though!

I qualified in the Canary Islands a few years ago and I love it. I'm technically certified to dive as deep as 40metres! That's a long way down:lol:
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Is that what it's called? Now I want to do it even more!

I want to get my scuba diving certificate too.

I'm sorry I think I've hijacked this thread!
    Don't worry, you can un-hijack the thread by letting us know which celebrities you like to run down in a 'zorb'?
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    most of the T4 presenters...especially miquita oliver!!! she really bugs me!!!
  • AdamR
    Options
    Don't do it Gem, we've hijacked the thread let's not give it back! I want to go skydiving this year - in fact my parents were meant to be arranging it as an Xmas present but that never happened:crying:
  • Gem7321
    Options
    My best dive was in Tenerife, it was only 12m but it was from a massive rock rather than the beach so it was so clear and there were so many creatures, I loved it!

How long did the course take you?
  • AdamR
    Options
    Er not quite sure was a long time ago lol! Probably 4 days, and there was a bit of study to do as well but nothing to hard. I did Advanced Open Water Diver a year later and that was about 4/5 days again - almost killed a fellow German diver though!

I also got qualified to use Nitrox when I did AOWD so I can now dive with an air mix of up to 40% oxygen!
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    AdamR wrote: ยป
    almost killed a fellow German diver though!
    A fellow German diver :huh:

You're not a 'jerry' are you Adam :ohmy:
  • AdamR
    Options
    Rephrase: fellow diver who was German
  • Gem7321
    Options
    I'd love to try sky-diving!

I think I'd zorb matey who presents grand designs and hugh fearnley-whittingstall (sorry Adam, I couldn't live with the guilt!)
  • AdamR
    Options
    Nooooooooooooooooooooo
  • AdamR
    Options
    Jumps off cliff per the picture except doesn't have bungee cord around ankles...
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    I think I'd zorb matey who presents grand designs and hugh fearnley-whittingstall (sorry Adam, I couldn't live with the guilt!)

Good for you Gem! Don't listen to that Adam, he's a bad influence!

He has never been the same since Elmer shot him in the rear
  • AdamR
    Options
    The rear? So what on earth are the stomach cramps about? And does that mean my memories of a vicar visiting me are false and that the cause was in fact Elmer?

AND WHAT ABOUT MY BLACK EYE???!!!
  • AdamR
    Options
    I hope you're happy Gem - your abandonment forced me over the edge and I went splat on the pavement.
  • Gem7321
    Options
    I'm sorry :crying:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    The rear? So what on earth are the stomach cramps about? And does that mean my memories of a vicar visiting me are false and that the cause was in fact Elmer?

AND WHAT ABOUT MY BLACK EYE???!!!

Your stomach cramps are just sympathy pains you are feeling for Gem's bump...its all in your head man!

You'll have to ask Gem if Elmer owns a dog collar, but I think we all know the answer to that one....:001_rolleyes:

You black eye was caused when you bungee jumped in your scuba gear...
  • AdamR
    Options
    Bit late now:001_huh:

Still, I've looked worse:001_tt2:
  • AdamR
    Options
    Your stomach cramps are just sympathy pains you are feeling for Gem's bump...its all in your head man!

You'll have to ask Gem if Elmer owns a dog collar, but I think we all know the answer to that one....:001_rolleyes:

You black eye was caused when you bungee jumped in your scuba gear...

Well we're starting to make progress then! But I'm not sure you didn't hit me when you found out that I was seeing Gem and cheating on you
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hell, I look worse on a good day!
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Well we're starting to make progress then! But I'm not sure you didn't hit me when you found out that I was seeing Gem and cheating on you
    No, I never hit you, ours was a loving relationship, not an violent one..

I was more passive agressive anyway....I may have let the oxygen out of your scuba tank and took a knife to your bungee cord a few times, but I was NEVER violent!!
  • AdamR
    Options
    Take it you also sabotaged my normal and emergency 'chutes the other week then?
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Take it you also sabotaged my normal and emergency 'chutes the other week then?

If by sabotage you mean replacing your chutes with your corned beef packed lunches......yes
  • AdamR
    Options
    Well corned beef isn't my favourite but I did appreciate the snack on the way down:001_wub:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    HA! Got you again, I actually used low fat margarine, instead of the full fat butter you think you prefer! You can't tell the difference Adam, you can't. I told you you wouldn't be able to tell the difference but oh no, Adam knows best :001_rolleyes:
  • AdamR
    Options
    Course he does. Just like Matt knows best really!

I knew it was margarine - we've not had butter in a long time - that all got used up that night a few months back, remember? I do:001_rolleyes:

I just had more important things on my mind after I'd scraped myself out of the pavement so I may have said butter by mistake :sad:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Yes, I remember that night, one of the best nights of my life :001_wub:

...buttering all those sandwiches to send to the victims of the recent Gaza war, made me feel like I done a good deed.....shame they took three to reach Gaza though, but I did tell you not to ship them over! lol They were so mouldy when they reached their destination, that Hamas took it as an insult and declared a fatwa against us, hahaha...good times
  • AdamR
    Options
    My memories were more of what happened next but yes it did feel good doing my bit for Gaza victims. How do you think they found the TNT you included? I thought it was a masterful touch, sending weapons in a sandwich. When you suggested it, I could've kissed you.:001_tt1:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Yes I remember what happened later that night :blushing:

Looking back though, I think it may have been a mistake including the TNT in the sandwiches, they did end up declaring a fatwah on us afterall! I swear they used that same TNT to blow up our kitty! Oh Ronaldo, we will miss you :crying:
  • AdamR
    Options
    Yes I remember what happened later that night :blushing:

Looking back though, I think it may have been a mistake including the TNT in the sandwiches, they did end up declaring a fatwah on us afterall! I swear they used that same TNT to blow up our kitty! Oh Ronaldo, we will miss you :crying:

It still bugs me even now we mourn his death: why did we name him after the stuck up, arrogant twit that Mr. Ronaldo is? I always preferred Fluffles...

It seems that Gem has gone and deserted us - surely she hasn't forgotten what happened a few nights after our buttering of the bread escapade?

Or maybe she hides in shame of what we may be about to reveal...:wink:
Privacy Policy