If you could....

Comments

• farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Diannew wrote: Β»
    Dude:lol::lol::lol:

I knew I had seen that "little red devil" partying till early morning. :lol::lol:

and then racing down the M56/M67 to get home before the sun comes up:lol::lol:
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
    Well it's good to see that this thread has been successfully re-hijacked; after a couple of posts tried to get us back on track a while ago!:laugh:

I'm 19 and I don't do any partying - too busy with study etc. - not a lot of hope for me, is there?!:crying:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    and then racing down the M56/M67 to get home before the sun comes up:lol::lol:

Yes.Yes.Yes......with the little flying pigs folowing you:lol::lol:
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    AdamR wrote: Β»
    I'm 19 and I don't do any partying - too busy with study etc. - not a lot of hope for me, is there?!:crying:

Same here, I'm 19 and I haven't been clubbing for nearly 2 years :huh: I haven't even been drinking with mates since nearly a year ago! Adam we should get married and play scrabble
  • AdamR
    Gem7321 wrote: Β»
    Same here, I'm 19 and I haven't been clubbing for nearly 2 years :huh: I haven't even been drinking with mates since nearly a year ago! Adam we should get married and play scrabble

Scrabble? Bit of Monopoly and Cluedo there as well I hope... Then add in the pub favourites of Dominoes and Cribbage and I'm there! Shall we set a date of next week or the week after?!
    :laugh:
  • Gem7321
    Cluedo's my favourite! But is that too hip for us folk?
  • AdamR
    Oooh good point! Nah let's break the mould - accountants having fun!:lol::laugh::lol:
  • AdamR
    And I'm glad you're back on the Chat forums - I was beginning to think you'd gone off me and Matt:crying: It wasn't the same without you; the sparkle had vanished and the lack of your warm heart led to many things being said between Matt and I that should never have been said. I regret it and I think he does too. Don't leave us again, please...:001_unsure:

:001_tt2:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    i plan to grow old as disgrafully as possible :lol:
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Cullen wrote: Β»
    You should see the doyleys that I spent a whole summer crocheting. Really lovely, and so practical.

Perhaps I'll do a couple of doyleys for you?

Doyleys? No one uses doyleys anymore Daddy (shesh, you are, like, sooo embarassing :glare:) You need to knit Adam something that is modern, practical and that he'll use.....like a wetsuit.....or a parachute

Knitted parachutes are better than other parachutes as they are much faster.....not safer, but they get you too the ground alot quicker....
  • Diannew
    Doyleys? No one uses doyleys anymore Daddy (shesh, you are, like, sooo embarassing :glare:) You need to knit Adam something that is modern, practical and that he'll use.....like a wetsuit.....or a parachute

Knitted parachutes are better than other parachutes as they are much faster.....not safer, but they get you too the ground alot quicker....

Especially if it is raining:lol::lol:
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Okey dokey. I'll knit him a parachute. I shall do it right now.

If you don't want any doyleys (and what exactly is embarrassing about not getting marks on the good furniture???) what about a nice set of antimacassers? I could put some red hearts on them as I know Adam likes that. Actually he might not need them if I do the parachute first......

After all that girly knitting I am going to do some big bad butch stuff like gardening and flower arranging....er I mean re-pointing bricks and replanning the whole soft furnishing in the lounge....
  • LondonMatt
    Yes, a knitting club is nice.

A knitting club! *I think you'd get a better result using the traditional knitting needles....

...No wonder that 'jumper' you gave me for christmas looked more like squashed pile of wool

*I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for that very poor attempt at wit...It wasn't big or clever .....or funny :thumbdown: but it is 9 o'clock and I should be working, so if you want wit that is funny, watch Dick & Dom
  • LondonMatt
    Okey dokey. I'll knit him a parachute. I shall do it right now.

If you don't want any doyleys (and what exactly is embarrassing about not getting marks on the good furniture???) what about a nice set of antimacassers? I could put some red hearts on them as I know Adam likes that. Actually he might not need them if I do the parachute first......

After all that girly knitting I am going to do some big bad butch stuff like gardening and flower arranging....er I mean re-pointing bricks and replanning the whole soft furnishing in the lounge....

Antimacassers? I don't even know what they are(!), but the embarrassing thing about you is that you have good furniture and bad furniture! "No, no, no, we can't use the chairs with all four legs, we only bring them out on special occassions, like if the Queen should happen to pop over". She ain't coming Cullen! She ain't! I'm sick and tired on sitting on the stool that has the rusty nail sticking out of it!

And I've told you, you want to be butch, throw away the kniiting and start weaving
  • Cullen
    But do I want to be butch? Do I really? What is wrong with being in touch with your feminine side. Adam is. Dianne is. Buff is. Mark is. If they can, why not me?

Is it so wrong to want to wear something pink and lacy??

(Making you sit on a two legged chair all these years has improved your balance and therefore made you more understandable when you communicate in the medium of dance.....However I am sorry I made you sit on it when we put it on the bonfire, but times were hard and we couldn't afford a guy. Forgive me , son?)
  • LondonMatt
    You can be in touch with someone else's feminine side - preferably a woman's but each to their own - but you should never get in touch with your own feminine side! You'll start crying at the mere thought of orphan deer's, you'll have mental health breakdowns every month, become unfunny, unable to drive and form an irrational hatred of me! You don't want that Cullen, you don't. Much better off bottling up your emotions, drinking too much, reading Nuts and claiming you invented the ham and cheese toasted sandwich! That’s what real men do!

…they also tap dance….but NEVER in anything pink and lacy!

I do forgive you for putting me on a bonfire - I was going a bit catholic-y then anyway, so it probably scared me straight - but I don't forgive you for making me sit on a poorly upholstered two legged stool. Yes, it gave me an edge in the underground tap-dance-insult bouts I entered in the late nineties, but it also gave me a taste for pricks in the bum….
  • Cullen
    Oh no, Bambi...........

(leaves forum sobbing uncontrollably)

(Pops back after testosterone intake, adjusting nether regions)

I must be a real manly man because last night I spent hours in the R&D department adding a refinement to the toasted Ham and Cheese, MUSTARD!! I did drink too much whilst watching Man U. Although I am a little bit in love with The Special One, but aren't all of us men?

(Aren't we....??)
  • LondonMatt
    Mustard? Sounds nice, I think you should patent that before some corporate big-wig steals it or Ramsey starts charging Β£50 a pop for his invention

When blokes get drunk, we fall in love with just about anyone - Mourinho, Ronaldo, Beckham, Rooney…. - we become pretty easy and uninhibited. Anyone is game - which partly explains the relationship between AdamR and me. We were only gay when drunk, when sober we were repulsed by each other. It only lasted so long because we thought it would be impolite to mention we were straight. Neither of us were rude enough to say anything - unless of course, we'd had a few drinks, but by then the beer goggles had set in and we in love again :001_rolleyes:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    If, like me, you use French mustard in your ham and cheese toasties, you're still manly albeit in a metrosexual sophisticated sort of way.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    CJC wrote: Β»
    If, like me, you use French mustard in your ham and cheese toasties, you're still manly albeit in a metrosexual sophisticated sort of way.

The fact you toast your sandwiches makes you sophisticated in my book
  • Diannew
    A-Vic wrote: Β»
    The fact you toast your sandwiches makes you sophisticated in my book

Unless you do it like my youngest son...and put them in the toaster full of lovely ham and cheese......................:lol:
  • Cullen
    French Mustard???? No way Hoe Say. It has to be English.

There will always be some corner of a toasted cheese and ham sandwich that will be forever English.

I admit I like to think of myself as very sophisticated. No one else does though. I suspect it has something to do with my doyleys all over the furniture.

Metrosexual, eh? Not sure about that. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? If it is a bad thing, is it bad in a manly bad way or bad in a Michael Jackson way???
  • LondonMatt
    Metrosexuals! Hate them and their complicated shoes! :mad2:

Have you seen that new advert for shaving cream? Before, during and after!!!! You have got to be 'aving a laugh, buy three products to do the same job that *one product will take care of??? Metrosexuals are clinically stupid!

*the one product is of course, peanut butter...
  • Gem7321
    AdamR wrote: Β»
    And I'm glad you're back on the Chat forums. Don't leave us again, please...:001_unsure:

:001_tt2:

I'm back at work now so I can only come online in my 30 minute lunch hour :(
  • CJC
    Just 'cos I like French mustard doesn't mean I use three shaving products (I have a beard - much easier) or have complicated(?) shoes.
  • LondonMatt
    Glad to hear it CJC, but let me ask you, before you decided to go all lumberjack-like and grow a bread, did you ever shave using peanut butter??
  • AdamR
    Gem7321 wrote: Β»
    I'm back at work now so I can only come online in my 30 minute lunch hour :(

I'll let you off then:001_tongue: Did you enjoy the time off?
  • CJC
    Glad to hear it CJC, but let me ask you, before you decided to go all lumberjack-like and grow a bread, did you ever shave using peanut butter??
    Only that one time when I had a 'blonde moment' and ended up with shaving foam and marmite sarnies.
  • Cullen
    Mmm peanuts....Peanut butter.....

I'll give it a go later when I shave my legs...I mean face. When I shave my face.
  • Cullen
    Marmite!

That's more my cup of tea in a yeasty byproduct of the brewing industry way.

Oh I'm going to rub that all over my..... er face later on tonight. Oh yes.
Privacy Policy