If you could....

Comments

• Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Oh heck. I set fire to the wrong child. I meant to ignite Number 1 son.....

(Sorry Matt)

I wouldn't slap any Spaniards, without them we wouldn't have had the Armada and we wouldn't have had me. I am descended from a storm tossed Spanish sailor rescued by a Claddagh fisherman. (It's really true, honest...)

So we will just have to pick on another group to slap. What about thin goodlooking rich people? Or cricketers? Or celebrities?

Here's a question:

What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Cullen wrote: »
    Oh heck. I set fire to the wrong child. I meant to ignite Number 1 son.....

(Sorry Matt)

I wouldn't slap any Spaniards, without them we wouldn't have had the Armada and we wouldn't have had me. I am descended from a storm tossed Spanish sailor rescued by a Claddagh fisherman. (It's really true, honest...)

So we will just have to pick on another group to slap. What about thin goodlooking rich people? Or cricketers? Or celebrities?

Here's a question:

Are you lot from MARS.............you must not be from this planet......and to find three of you all with the same type of minds in such a short space.........BRRRRRRRRRRR very scary:lol::lol:
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I have two left feet so I get confused with the hokey cokey so I hope that's not what it's all about plus I get dizzy when I turn around!
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    As I said, nothing spanish is any good. I stand by that :001_tt2:
    David Gower lands in all 3 catorgories then, does that mean I get to slap him 3 times? Or just the once but 3 times as hard?
    Here's a question:

That’s a random question, I like it! The song is about getting drunk and kicking Bristol Rovers supporters, which is a surpirsingly common theme in songs - the macarena, the birdy song, Baby Got Back etc, all written by Bristol City fans...

….and everyones a fan of Bristol City(s) :lol:
  • Cullen
    Dianne,

Come over to the Dark Side.....

Join us....
  • Diannew
    Dianne,

Join us....

"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual."
    ―Darth Zannah[src]

Na!! Tried it .......just wasn't for me...................:lol:
  • Cullen
    Fair enuffski
  • farmergiles

Is that the Guiness Brewery in Dublin??
  • Diannew

Is that the Guiness Brewery in Dublin??

NO NO!!!! it is somewhere much more sinister than that....and you being a Devil should know that:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Diannew wrote: »
    NO NO!!!! it is somewhere much more sinister than that....and you being a Devil should know that:lol::lol:

Yeah, but he's a trainer wearing, drunken, child devil - also called a CHAV devil - so give her a break...
  • farmergiles

It must be the stills that are hidden in the border badlands then, making the pocheen that can strip varnish at ten paces:lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Yeah, but he's a trainer wearing, drunken, child devil - also called a CHAV devil - so give her a break...

I will leave my friend the Devil to respond to that remark:001_tt2:
  • farmergiles

I might be wearing trainers but that is because I have flat feet. I only get drunk when Friday the 13th falls on a full moon. I am not a child, just vertically challenged and if you call me a "chav" once more, I'll get my step ladder out(I never knew my real ladder...:lol:) and I slap you on the knee:lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    I might be wearing trainers but that is because I have flat feet. I only get drunk when Friday the 13th falls on a full moon. I am not a child, just vertically challenged and if you call me a "chav" once more, I'll get my step ladder out(I never knew my real ladder...:lol:) and I slap you on the knee:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
    Insanity restored:001_smile:
  • LondonMatt

So you're not a chav but a flat footed, tee-total, violent midget? I'm not sure if thats better….

:lol:
  • farmergiles
    So you're not a chav but a flat footed, tee-total, violent midget? I'm not sure if thats better….

:lol:

Wotchit wiv the "midget" bit, cockney rebel:001_tt2::001_tt2:
  • LondonMatt
    Wotchit wiv the "midget" bit, cockney rebel:001_tt2::001_tt2:

Cockney!?!?! How dare you! :mad2: I am not a cockney! I'm a Sarf London rebel….
  • farmergiles

Now I know why the cabbies always say "Don't go sarf of the river at night, mate":lol::lol::001_tt2:
  • Diannew

With a liking of peanut butter, marmalade, knitting,and a dable in the dark side with his two little friends................oooh and the colur pink:lol::lol:

The sort of man every girl should have:001_tt2:
  • farmergiles
    Always did have my doubts about those "Sarf Londoners"
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Nothing wrong with Sarf Lunnon, I lived in West Norwood for a while and loved it there.
  • farmergiles
    CJC wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with Sarf Lunnon, I lived in West Norwood for a while and loved it there.

That just confirms my suspicions:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Now I know why the cabbies always say "Don't go sarf of the river at night, mate":lol::lol::001_tt2:
    They are just intimidated by our sophisticated culture....
  • LondonMatt
    With a liking of peanut butter, marmalade, knitting,and a dable in the dark side with his two little friends................oooh and the colur pink:lol::lol:
    Great examples of our sophisticated culture there, thanks Diannew :thumbup:
  • Cullen
    I work with a woman who in the 60s lived near to the Richardsons scrap metal yard.

She has really weird memories of being woken at night by screaming coming from their premises....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Richardson

Um... Matt, what's your second name.....(gulp)......?
  • Diannew
    I work with a woman who in the 60s lived near to the Richardsons scrap metal yard.

She has really weird memories of being woken at night by screaming coming from their premises....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Richardson

Um... Matt, what's your second name.....(gulp)......?
    Another workaholic!! or someone trying to escape from the Rugby or Manu V Liverpool footcball match:lol::lol:
  • farmergiles
    Why should anyone want to escape from the rugby, especially you girlies when there are big, hunky men running around...LOL
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Good to see Man U getting a stuffing though.
  • Diannew
    CJC wrote: »
    Good to see Man U getting a stuffing though.

What is the score please.
Privacy Policy