Home For everyone Chat and off-topic discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚


If you could....

145791014

Comments

  • CullenCullen Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 592
    Oh heck. I set fire to the wrong child. I meant to ignite Number 1 son.....

    (Sorry Matt)

    I wouldn't slap any Spaniards, without them we wouldn't have had the Armada and we wouldn't have had me. I am descended from a storm tossed Spanish sailor rescued by a Claddagh fisherman. (It's really true, honest...)

    So we will just have to pick on another group to slap. What about thin goodlooking rich people? Or cricketers? Or celebrities?

    Here's a question:

    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    Cullen wrote: »
    Oh heck. I set fire to the wrong child. I meant to ignite Number 1 son.....

    (Sorry Matt)

    I wouldn't slap any Spaniards, without them we wouldn't have had the Armada and we wouldn't have had me. I am descended from a storm tossed Spanish sailor rescued by a Claddagh fisherman. (It's really true, honest...)

    So we will just have to pick on another group to slap. What about thin goodlooking rich people? Or cricketers? Or celebrities?

    Here's a question:

    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?

    Are you lot from MARS.............you must not be from this planet......and to find three of you all with the same type of minds in such a short space.........BRRRRRRRRRRR very scary:lol::lol:
  • farmergilesfarmergiles Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,693
    I have two left feet so I get confused with the hokey cokey so I hope that's not what it's all about plus I get dizzy when I turn around!
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    Cullen wrote: »
    I wouldn't slap any Spaniards, without them we wouldn't have had the Armada and we wouldn't have had me. I am descended from a storm tossed Spanish sailor rescued by a Claddagh fisherman. (It's really true, honest...)
    As I said, nothing spanish is any good. I stand by that :001_tt2:
    Cullen wrote: »
    So we will just have to pick on another group to slap. What about thin goodlooking rich people? Or cricketers? Or celebrities?
    David Gower lands in all 3 catorgories then, does that mean I get to slap him 3 times? Or just the once but 3 times as hard?
    Cullen wrote: »
    Here's a question:

    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?

    That’s a random question, I like it! The song is about getting drunk and kicking Bristol Rovers supporters, which is a surpirsingly common theme in songs - the macarena, the birdy song, Baby Got Back etc, all written by Bristol City fans...

    ….and everyones a fan of Bristol City(s) :lol:
  • CullenCullen Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 592
    Dianne,

    Come over to the Dark Side.....

    Join us....
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    Cullen wrote: »
    Dianne,

    Come over to the Dark Side.....

    Join us....


    "Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual."
    ―Darth Zannah[src]

    Na!! Tried it .......just wasn't for me...................:lol:
  • CullenCullen Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 592
    Fair enuffski
  • farmergilesfarmergiles Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,693
    Cullen wrote: »

    Come over to the Dark Side.....



    Is that the Guiness Brewery in Dublin??
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    Cullen wrote: »

    Come over to the Dark Side.....



    Is that the Guiness Brewery in Dublin??

    NO NO!!!! it is somewhere much more sinister than that....and you being a Devil should know that:lol::lol:
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    Diannew wrote: »
    NO NO!!!! it is somewhere much more sinister than that....and you being a Devil should know that:lol::lol:

    Yeah, but he's a trainer wearing, drunken, child devil - also called a CHAV devil - so give her a break...
  • farmergilesfarmergiles Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,693
    Diannew wrote: »

    NO NO!!!! it is somewhere much more sinister than that....and you being a Devil should know that:lol::lol:

    It must be the stills that are hidden in the border badlands then, making the pocheen that can strip varnish at ten paces:lol::lol:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Yeah, but he's a trainer wearing, drunken, child devil - also called a CHAV devil - so give her a break...

    I will leave my friend the Devil to respond to that remark:001_tt2:
  • farmergilesfarmergiles Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,693
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Yeah, but he's a trainer wearing, drunken, child devil - also called a CHAV devil - so give her a break...

    I might be wearing trainers but that is because I have flat feet. I only get drunk when Friday the 13th falls on a full moon. I am not a child, just vertically challenged and if you call me a "chav" once more, I'll get my step ladder out(I never knew my real ladder...:lol:) and I slap you on the knee:lol::lol:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    I might be wearing trainers but that is because I have flat feet. I only get drunk when Friday the 13th falls on a full moon. I am not a child, just vertically challenged and if you call me a "chav" once more, I'll get my step ladder out(I never knew my real ladder...:lol:) and I slap you on the knee:lol::lol:


    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • AdamRAdamR Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 668
    Insanity restored:001_smile:
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    I might be wearing trainers but that is because I have flat feet. I only get drunk when Friday the 13th falls on a full moon. I am not a child, just vertically challenged and if you call me a "chav" once more, I'll get my step ladder out(I never knew my real ladder...:lol:) and I slap you on the knee:lol::lol:

    So you're not a chav but a flat footed, tee-total, violent midget? I'm not sure if thats better….

    :lol:
  • farmergilesfarmergiles Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,693
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    So you're not a chav but a flat footed, tee-total, violent midget? I'm not sure if thats better….

    :lol:

    Wotchit wiv the "midget" bit, cockney rebel:001_tt2::001_tt2:
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    Wotchit wiv the "midget" bit, cockney rebel:001_tt2::001_tt2:

    Cockney!?!?! How dare you! :mad2: I am not a cockney! I'm a Sarf London rebel….
  • farmergilesfarmergiles Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,693
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Cockney!?!?! How dare you! :mad2: I am not a cockney! I'm a Sarf London rebel….

    Now I know why the cabbies always say "Don't go sarf of the river at night, mate":lol::lol::001_tt2:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Cockney!?!?! How dare you! :mad2: I am not a cockney! I'm a Sarf London rebel….

    With a liking of peanut butter, marmalade, knitting,and a dable in the dark side with his two little friends................oooh and the colur pink:lol::lol:

    The sort of man every girl should have:001_tt2:
  • farmergilesfarmergiles Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,693
    Always did have my doubts about those "Sarf Londoners"
  • CJCCJC Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,657
    Nothing wrong with Sarf Lunnon, I lived in West Norwood for a while and loved it there.
  • farmergilesfarmergiles Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,693
    CJC wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with Sarf Lunnon, I lived in West Norwood for a while and loved it there.

    That just confirms my suspicions:lol::lol:
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    Now I know why the cabbies always say "Don't go sarf of the river at night, mate":lol::lol::001_tt2:
    They are just intimidated by our sophisticated culture....
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    Diannew wrote: »
    With a liking of peanut butter, marmalade, knitting,and a dable in the dark side with his two little friends................oooh and the colur pink:lol::lol:
    Great examples of our sophisticated culture there, thanks Diannew :thumbup:
  • CullenCullen Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 592
    I work with a woman who in the 60s lived near to the Richardsons scrap metal yard.

    She has really weird memories of being woken at night by screaming coming from their premises....

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Richardson

    Um... Matt, what's your second name.....(gulp)......?
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    Cullen wrote: »
    I work with a woman who in the 60s lived near to the Richardsons scrap metal yard.

    She has really weird memories of being woken at night by screaming coming from their premises....

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Richardson

    Um... Matt, what's your second name.....(gulp)......?
    Another workaholic!! or someone trying to escape from the Rugby or Manu V Liverpool footcball match:lol::lol:
  • farmergilesfarmergiles Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,693
    Why should anyone want to escape from the rugby, especially you girlies when there are big, hunky men running around...LOL
  • CJCCJC Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,657
    Good to see Man U getting a stuffing though.
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    CJC wrote: »
    Good to see Man U getting a stuffing though.

    What is the score please.
Sign In or Register to comment.