The Basement under the Charity Shop..

Options
167891012»

Comments

• CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Cullen wrote: »
    What's this Doner Kebab malarkey? Does it mean you have to give it to someone else? It's so unfair.
    Only if you carry a kebab doner card and then it's only after your death (by food poisoning I shouldn't wonder).
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Makes sense.

Is it true that you will never know the details of the recipient? You just have to accept that your beloved kebab lives on albeit in someone elses intestines?
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Cullen wrote: »
    Makes sense.

Is it true that you will never know the details of the recipient? You just have to accept that your beloved kebab lives on albeit in someone elses intestines?

I beleive its policy Cullen
  • Cullen
    Options
    Everyone knows that kebabs are a basic food group required by the body to enable efficient absorption of alcohol. Should we make them the official gang snack? If so are there other items we should consider for gang sponsorship?

I think we should debate thoroughly exactly what we should be associated with.

I would like to start the ball rolling here and offer Branston Pickle as a contender for the official cheese condiment. I think our gang should have Burkino Faso as their official country and The Owl and the Pussycat as the official poem.

However I would like to hear other opinions. I must point out as the Number Two I have considerabl influence when these management decisions are made.

Did I mention that I accept bribes?
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    definately with you on the kebab front!

As for the poem idea... will this not tarnish our reputation? or as upper class gangsters are we into poetry and all things "nice like"?

Perhaps we should use a famous rap? including words such as "kill" and "gun" and "homies"... im pretty sure this would intimidate our enemies..

But as you are cullen i am open to suggestions... :thumbup: good work!
  • Cullen
    Options
    Yeah, the poem might give the wrong impression....or wait a minute...might it give the impression that we are so dead hard that we don't care??? Hmmmm I would like to think about that one. Perhaps we could change the words a bit and make the pussycat kill, gut and eat the owl? Just a thought.
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I'd like to nominate 'The Pointy Birds' as gang poem, clears throat...

The pointy birds go pointy, pointy pointy.
    Anoint my head, anointy, nointy, nointy.

Thank you.

(Bonus points awarded for the source)
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    It's too easy with the internet these days but i'll leave it to someone who actually knows!
Privacy Policy