The Basement under the Charity Shop..

Options

Comments

• SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Cullen wrote: »
    I'm here and reporting for duty.

(dances a little diddle dee i di di jig, rearing to go and gangster up the world of AAT.Yay)

Where have you been Cullen!! I thought it was the end of our gangster regime!!
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    Ok Ok enough bunny business!! Its time to replenish my gangster status and gather my troops!

So where is everyone?

Hi Seanyboy, been busy busy busy!

So what activities have you planned for this week? :tongue_smilie:
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    jilt wrote: »
    Hi Seanyboy, been busy busy busy!

So what activities have you planned for this week? :tongue_smilie:

i think 1st things 1st let us celebrate this joyous occasion with a big old traditional gangster reuinion party!!

I see you are already dresses for the occasion... :thumbup:
  • jilt
    Options
    i think 1st things 1st let us celebrate this joyous occasion with a big old traditional gangster reuinion party!!

And the location of this party? Oh let me guess the basement under..................... :lol:

Have we got any funds to get bubbly? :huh:
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I'm here and reporting for duty.

(dances a little diddle dee i di di jig, rearing to go and gangster up the world of AAT.Yay)

Hi Daddy....how was your 'trip'?

Lots has happened since you have been away....my gang fought SeanyBoy's 'gang' and to cut a long story short.....the basement has been filled in and SeanyBoy is back making tea....I know, I know, he's not very good at making tea, but what else can I do with him :001_rolleyes:

Jilt has been busy training Diannew in the art of cat-burgalry - got some nice second-hand tvs from the local pawn shop they did :thumbup:

They are currently planning a secret mission to steal AdamR's parachutes and replace them with pillowcases as I think he has started up his own gang to threaten me gang....I can't be sure....but he is still reeling from me making fun out of an awful, AWFUL joke he told :thumbdown:

I think CJC, A-Vic etc may be planning to join him as its been a while since they have been able to look me in the eye.....:001_unsure:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options

I see you are already dresses for the occasion... :thumbup:

I am off work...ready for a reunion:thumbup::thumbup:
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Dressesd? Me?

No whay Hosay. I am as naked as the new born lamb.

(I admit to having woolly tufts here and there about my person.)

If you check with m'lads Adam and Matt you will probably find them frolicking naked in the meadow where I let them out to er frolick really..

Anyway, who is up for a bit of mayhem and bad ass stuff.

My Uncle, god rest him, had a bad ass called Trigger. It wouldn't toe the normal ass line, it wouldn't play by ass rules. It was a really bad ass. Still Uncle liked him. Er, where were we?
  • Diannew
    Options
    And the location of this party? Oh let me guess the basement under..................... :lol:

Have we got any funds to get bubbly? :huh:

I have got all the bubbly we need........we can't have it in the basement...the sun is shinning.....I say we go for one big Gangster Picnic............................who has got the caviar and smoked salmon:001_tt2:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Dressesd? Me?

No whay Hosay. I am as naked as the new born lamb.

(I admit to having woolly tufts here and there about my person.)

If you check with m'lads Adam and Matt you will probably find them frolicking naked in the meadow where I let them out to er frolick really..

Anyway, who is up for a bit of mayhem and bad ass stuff.

My Uncle, god rest him, had a bad ass called Trigger. It wouldn't toe the normal ass line, it wouldn't play by ass rules. It was a really bad ass. Still Uncle liked him. Er, where were we?

Your uncle taught me that the only way to discipline a naughty ass was with a firm slap…..:ohmy:

And me and Adam don't really frolick anymore….well, not together…..not since the recent 'unpleasantness' vice a v the gang war…and to be honest, I miss it…..I've tried to get Diannew to frolick with me, but she says she won't in public :thumbdown:
  • Cullen
    Options
    Caviar? Smoked salmon?

Just exactly what is wrong with the traditional picnic fare of crisp butties and boiled eggs still in the shell? Fizzy pop to drink.

Have you no style Dianne?
  • Cullen
    Options
    If you stop the frolicking, Matt, you and Adam will end up with quite a lot of pent up energy and you KNOW what happened the last time you two had lots of unreleased energy.

The fine is nearly all paid off now and the Farmer says electrifying his fences need doing anyway. Alls well, eh?
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    If you stop the frolicking, Matt, you and Adam will end up with quite a lot of pent up energy and you KNOW what happened the last time you two had lots of unreleased energy.

The fine is nearly all paid off now and the Farmer says electrifying his fences need doing anyway. Alls well, eh?

I said the same when it happened, and I'll say it now, the Famer only has himself to blame! You can't expect to leave sheep unprotected when Adam's about and expect nothing to happen!! :001_rolleyes:
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    So back to the reunion... i suppose i will bring a nice hot flask of tea??
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    So back to the reunion... i suppose i will bring a nice hot flask of tea??

Of course! Tis your job that!!
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Of course! Tis your job that!!

i only have earl grey is this suffice?
  • jilt
    Options

Redbush please :001_smile:
  • LondonMatt
    Options

Earl Grey is sufficient….your grammar ain't…err…isn't…..is not
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    Earl Grey is sufficient….your grammar ain't…err…isn't…..is not

suffice... plural
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    anyway earl grey tea (sorry jilt no redbush im afraid) and i think i still got a box of hobnobs lying around in the basement..

its a start..

i got a couple of hula hoops too... shall i bring??? and skipping ropes?
  • Cullen
    Options
    Redbush please

Sniggers...........
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    suffice... plural
    is this suffice? Doesn't sound right to me....:thumbdown:
  • Diannew
    Options
    Redbush please :001_smile:

I will have a mixture of fruit tea's please....ok Cullen just for you I will for go the expensive picnic hamper and share crisp buttie's with you!!!!
  • Diannew
    Options
    anyway earl grey tea (sorry jilt no redbush im afraid) and i think i still got a box of hobnobs lying around in the basement..

its a start..

i got a couple of hula hoops too... shall i bring??? and skipping ropes?

I have Twister shall I bring!!!!! and no boy's the sheep can't join in.
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    All this talk of drink and food is not very gangsta is it…..unless we are aiming to become the Fat Tony gang from the Simpsons??
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    All this talk of drink and food is not very gangsta is it…..unless we are aiming to become the Fat Tony gang from the Simpsons??

gangsters have to eat too you know Matt!! Although my strength may be far superior to any you have seen before i still need my food... my shepards pie.. my fish n chips... my KEBABS!!! KEBABS MATT KEBABS!!!
  • Diannew
    Options
    gangsters have to eat too you know Matt!! Although my strength may be far superior to any you have seen before i still need my food... my shepards pie.. my fish n chips... my KEBABS!!! KEBABS MATT KEBABS!!!

I have to go out on some important Gang Mission.........it's great to have the Family back...catch you later:001_wub:
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    Diannew wrote: »
    I have to go out on some important Gang Mission.........it's great to have the Family back...catch you later:001_wub:

chow for now!
  • LondonMatt
    Options

You have what's called "retard strength"….like Lenny (!?) from Mice and Men

If you eat that much unhealthy foods, I may have to think about implementing some kinda dieting program? Museli for breakfast, salad for lunch and no more than two kebabs for dinner....
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    You hav wat caled "retad strenth"….like Leny

If u eat dat much unhelfy food, I may hav to fink abot impemening sum kinda diet program? Muselie 5 brekfast, saled for lunch and no mor than 2 kebabs for din dins...

Huh? :huh: We all know who the "retard" is Matt
  • Cullen
    Options
    What's this Doner Kebab malarkey? Does it mean you have to give it to someone else? It's so unfair.
Privacy Policy