CJC wrote: Β»
    1-4

Thank you........
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    You're welcome.
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
    It was good to see but I don't think they'll let the title slip... We can hope though!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    who really cares , but its fan(bloody)tastic to se them get stuffed for once....
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Cullen wrote: Β»
    I work with a woman who in the 60s lived near to the Richardsons scrap metal yard.

She has really weird memories of being woken at night by screaming coming from their premises....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Richardson

Um... Matt, what's your second name.....(gulp)......?

:laugh: No, not Richardson, but apparently a few of my uncles had dealings with them back in the day.... and my brother now works at a firm that used to be one of their 'fronts'....or should that be 'alledged' fronts :001_unsure:

....Anyway I'm sure they were all just....err....legitimate businessmen....pillars of the community, salt of the earth types....loved their mothers...etc, etc :001_unsure:

Not like those Krays, bunch of amateurs in it for the fame :thumbdown:
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    I'm considering setting up some sort of corporate entity similar to the organisations run by the Krays and the Richardsons.

Numbers 1 and 2 sons, being mindless thugs, are up for the career development such a business could offer. However there is always an opening for a bright spark willing to follow orders implicitly and not grass me up to the filth....

(I saw the Departed on the telly last night, what a brilliant film...)
  • LondonMatt
    Yeah, I'd be into joining a gang like that, but you'd have to buy me a suit, hat and a pair of pliers that were fashionable at the time. Would there have to be some kind of initiation ceremony though? Can't just let anyone in….

I'll have to think of a good nickname though, like Mad Frankie Fraser, Sammy 'The Bull' Gravano….how about London 'Cotton Balls' Matt? Because when I hurt someone, they'll need medical assistance in the form of tiny balls of cotton
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Yeah, I'd be into joining a gang like that, but you'd have to buy me a suit, hat and a pair of pliers that were fashionable at the time. Would there have to be some kind of imitation ceremony though? Can't just let anyone in….

I'll have to think of a good nickname though, like Mad Frankie Fraser, Sammy 'The Bull' Gravano….how about London 'Cotton Balls' Matt? Because when I hurt someone, they'll need medical assistance in the form of tiny balls of cotton

Oooohhh can I join and be the Gangster's mol:lol::lol:
  • mark130273
    can i join too.......i will be the squealer !!!
  • LondonMatt
    We can't have a mole and a squealer! At this point, 1/3 of our gang are rats! I don't know what the perfect ratio of rats to 'goodfellas' should be, but I'm guessing the lower the better....
  • Diannew
    We can't have a mole and a squealer! At this point, 1/3 of our gang are rats! I don't know what the perfect ratio of rats to 'goodfellas' should be, but I'm guessing the lower the better....

I think I have confused you with my spelling I meant Gangsters lady "moll" the type that hangs off the arms of Gansters who gets lots of exspensive prezzies and just look good:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Ah, that type of 'moll' :blushing:

We'll need one of them as well, but to get the position, you'll have to interview. Do you sing in a nightclub? Do you own a big scarf made of mink? Would be handy if you did? I know other gangs provide the scarf when you get the role, but we are a new gang and pretty low on start up cash at the minute...
  • Diannew
    Ah, that type of 'moll' :blushing:

We'll need one of them as well, but to get the position, you'll have to interview. Do you sing in a nightclub? Do you own a big scarf made of mink? Would be handy if you did? I know other gangs provide the scarf when you get the role, but we are a new gang and pretty low on start up cash at the minute...
    Oh well if you have got no money...............I will have to opt for the gang that has been going for a while and has built up ths stash of cash.....you ain't gona get a "moll" with no funds......................:lol::lol:

There would have to be something to entice me:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Well that’s the beauty of our gang, you can get in on the ground floor. Then, when the money starts to roll in, we'll know we can trust you….unlike all the other gold digging floozies that will be buzzing around by then….:mad2:

How about I entice you with the honour of being the moll of Gangster No 1?

Me! :cool2:
  • Diannew
    Well that’s the beauty of our gang, you can get in on the ground floor. Then, when the money starts to roll in, we'll know we can trust you….unlike all the other gold digging floozies that will be buzzing around by then….:mad2:

How about I entice you with the honour of being the moll of Gangster No 1?

Me! :cool2:

Under the current financial state of the country.............and being a vital member of any gang that I join......I would have to see what the other gang members have to offer me:lol::lol:

You being No 1, maybe very fickle where women are concerned and may cast me aside when all those gold digging floozzies appear...I have to secure my place:001_tt2:
  • AdamR
    Can I be the respectable business face of the gang?
  • mark130273
    how come weve gone from talking about ,who we wopuld slap to being memebrs of THE GANGsters !!
  • AdamR
    I dunno but just go along with it - we've got to overtake the Studdy Buddy thread for record posts of over 15,000!:laugh::lol:
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor 🐘
    AdamR wrote: Β»
    Studdy Buddy thread :

Those were the days :-)

Regards

Paulie :001_tongue:
  • LondonMatt
    Diannew wrote: Β»
    Under the current financial state of the country.............and being a vital member of any gang that I join......I would have to see what the other gang members have to offer me:lol::lol:

You being No 1, maybe very fickle where women are concerned and may cast me aside when all those gold digging floozzies appear...I have to secure my place:001_tt2:

Well, I can't suggest things you could do to secure your place as my No 1... you're the moll, you'll have to use your imagination :lol:

But of course, I'll have to have mistresses....just for appearances sake...who will I take to the club on Fridays, if not a bimbo girlfriend?? It'll make me look bad if I turn up on my own...
  • LondonMatt
    AdamR wrote: Β»
    Can I be the respectable business face of the gang?

Yes of course! We'll need one of them to do the time when we call in our long cons...well done for volunteering AdamR :thumbup1: ...for a minute there, I thought we'd have to 'convince' some local businessman into doing it...

Now then, this gang of ours needs a name....suggestions?
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Yes of course! We'll need one of them to do the time when we call in our long cons...well done for volunteering AdamR :thumbup1: ...for a minute there, I thought we'd have to 'convince' some local businessman into doing it...

Now then, this gang of ours needs a name....suggestions?

Is this gang open to all?
  • AdamR
    I've got to go and do my respectable-businessing but if no one has come up with a name, I'll be back later with some suggestions:wink:
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    "The Sarf Lunnon Numbercrunchers and Kneecappers" gang.
    Be careful, Adam, they may charge you protection to allow you to be the respectable front....LOL
  • Diannew
    Well, I can't suggest things you could do to secure your place as my No 1... you're the moll, you'll have to use your imagination :lol:

But of course, I'll have to have mistresses....just for appearances sake...who will I take to the club on Fridays, if not a bimbo girlfriend?? It'll make me look bad if I turn up on my own...

I Don't mind the Mistresses that you will have because any good "Moll" would cheat on you with the other Gang Members any way...................:lol::lol:Especially when you are out on the Friday with the Bimbo girlfriend...cause one think I aint and that's a Bimbo:001_tt2:

As for suggestions...............I would have thought that You being the No 1 would be able to read my mind:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    SeanyBoy wrote: Β»
    Is this gang open to all?

As long as you're a rough and tumbling AAT-er, then yes...you'll have to pass the initiation ceremony first though...I can't say too much of what that ceremony involves as its an age old tradition, kept secret from the rozzers....but I can say it involves peanut butter, marmalade and Elmer Fudd :ohmy:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    As long as you're a rough and tumbling AAT-er, then yes...you'll have to pass the initiation ceremony first though...I can't say too much of what that ceremony involves as its an age old tradition, kept secret from the rozzies....but I can say it involves peanut butter, marmalade and Elmer Fudd :ohmy:

Aww no i cant join

(as said in little britain) - I am a lady i only do lady things
  • LondonMatt
    As for suggestions...............I would have thought that You being the No 1 would be able to read my mind:lol::lol:

Yes, I read your mind, but to be honest, "London 'Handsome' Matt and his merry minions" is good, I don't think the other gang members would be too happy about it :lol:
  • Diannew
    As long as you're a rough and tumbling AAT-er, then yes...you'll have to pass the initiation ceremony first though...I can't say too much of what that ceremony involves as its an age old tradition, kept secret from the rozzers....but I can say it involves peanut butter, marmalade and Elmer Fudd :ohmy:

Don't forget the knitting and the ability to suit the colour Pink:lol::lol:
Privacy Policy