If you could....

Comments

• LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Aww no i cant join

(as said in little britain) - I am a lady i only do lady things

"Molls" would be exempt from that initiation and have their own much more interesting ceremony….

Dianne's 'been around the block' a few times, she'll let you know what to expect….
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Yes, I read your mind, but to be honest, "London 'Handsome' Matt and his merry minions" is good, I don't think the other gang members would be too happy about it :lol:

You all need one" Moll "that won't disclose pillow talk!!!! to the rival gangs and for that I will need rewarding with many present's and lots of favours:lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    As long as you're a rough and tumbling AAT-er, then yes...you'll have to pass the initiation ceremony first though...I can't say too much of what that ceremony involves as its an age old tradition, kept secret from the rozzers....but I can say it involves peanut butter, marmalade and Elmer Fudd :ohmy:[/QUOTE

Nah your good though..
    How about you call yourselves the numbercrunch lunchbox crew!

It suites!
  • SeanyBoy
    As long as you're a rough and tumbling AAT-er, then yes...you'll have to pass the initiation ceremony first though...I can't say too much of what that ceremony involves as its an age old tradition, kept secret from the rozzers....but I can say it involves peanut butter, marmalade and Elmer Fudd :ohmy:
    Diannew wrote: »
    You all need one" Moll "that won't disclose pillow talk!!!! to the rival gangs and for that I will need rewarding with many present's and lots of favours:lol::lol:

what kind of favours??
  • LondonMatt
    "The Sarf Lunnon Numbercrunchers and Kneecappers" gang.
    Be careful, Adam, they may charge you protection to allow you to be the respectable front....LOL

Farmergiles, every respectable gang has a violent midget on their books - Nicky Santoro, Mad Frankie Fraser, Mini Me - you could be ours if you like???
  • Diannew
    "Molls" would be exempt from that initiation and have their own much more interesting ceremony….

Dianne's 'been around the block' a few times, she'll let you know what to expect….

Around the block...up the M6 and back down again:lol::lol:

All in the name of the love of a good Gangster..........and it's members:001_tt2:
  • Diannew
    Farmergiles, every respectable gang has a violent midget on their books - Nicky Santoro, Mad Frankie Fraser, Mini Me - you could be ours if you like???

If I am to be the Gang's Moll....can we keep the members to a small number.....FG is ok....quite fancy a little devil in the gang:lol::lol:

I see all your other Gang members have deserted you today.................are you feeling a little insecure all on your own..........................wouldn't want anyone to muster in and take advantage of you:001_tt2:
  • SeanyBoy
    Around the block...up the M6 and back down again:lol::lol:

All in the name of the love of a good Gangster..........and it's members:001_tt2:

whos the gangster in here then??
  • LondonMatt
    I can't give a garauntee on the numbers, Dianne. It might reach into the hundreds, or thousands if it really kicks off - how many AAT-ers are out there? Millions I'd imagine, so you may have you work cut out….

And no, Gangster No1 (GN1) doesn't feel insecure no matter how many are against him….and if you think that Blobbyh and his gang of Buff and Gem can muster ME out!! You've got another thing coming!! :mad2:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I can't give a garauntee on the numbers, Dianne. It might reach into the hundreds, or thousands if it really kicks off - how many AAT-ers are out there? Millions I'd imagine, so you may have you work cut out….

And no, Gangster No1 (GN1) doesn't feel insecure no matter how many are against him….and if you think that Blobbyh and his gang of Buff and Gem can muster ME out!! You've got another thing coming!! :mad2:

ok you lot are way to nuts for me am outta here
  • LondonMatt

Oh I see! Off to join blobby and his gang of amateurs are you!! :mad2:

This is war, A-Vic, WAR!!
  • SeanyBoy

Is this like a 2-way convo or can others join? Or do i have to go through the initiation test before i have permission to speak with the "moll".
  • Diannew
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    what kind of favours??

Have you never watched a Gangster Film................It would be wrong and very dangerous of me to divulge any favours I have recieved for being loyal to the gang members.........sorry!:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Is this like a 2-way convo or can others join? Or do i have to go through the initiation test before i have permission to speak with the "moll".

You may speak, but DO NOT touch!! :glare:

Hahaha, feel free to jump in whenever you like...
  • Diannew

A-Vic......I am out there fightng for the rights of us "molls" don't leave me:lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy

its ok i wont touch it would seem as if i would not get a look-in anyway.. i think dianne may have her hands full!
  • Diannew

Why has Cullen,CJC, and Adam deserted you...are you not afraid that they may be plotting to overcome you and take the NO1 spot:lol::lol:

And hundreds I can cope with if we go into the thousands...then I may have to take on an apprentice:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    its ok i wont touch it would seem as if i would not get a look-in anyway.. i think dianne may have her hands full!

Not with me she won't :cool2:

...err... no, wait, hang on, that doesn't make me sound good :blushing:
  • A-Vic
    Oh I see! Off to join blobby and his gang of amateurs are you!! :mad2:

This is war, A-Vic, WAR!!

lol bring it on boy ive eaten (and yes eaten) bigger and better for breakfast and still had room for brunch. :001_tt2:
  • SeanyBoy
    can you literally jump in?
  • SeanyBoy

can you literally jump in??
  • LondonMatt
    lol bring it on boy ive eaten (and yes eaten) bigger and better for breakfast and still had room for brunch. :001_tt2:

That’s fighting talk A-Vic! You don't know who you are messing with, you need to back up with your fronting before I throw down some crazy dance moves, ya eejit!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic......I am out there fightng for the rights of us "molls" don't leave me:lol::lol:

Come to the dark side dianne we have cookies

And after a year you get a t-shirt:-

http://www.zazzle.co.uk/a_salt_and_battery_tshirt-235272248231775793
  • LondonMatt
    can you literally jump in??

Yes, you'll break your computer but stilll.....
  • A-Vic
    That’s fighting talk A-Vic! You don't know who you are messing with, you need to back up with your fronting before I throw down some crazy dance moves, ya eejit!

Ha - look at pre thread
  • Diannew
    Not with me she won't :cool2:

...err... no, wait, hang on, that doesn't make me sound good :blushing:

:lol::lol::lol::

I have had dealings with you before..........

..err... no, wait, hang on, that doesn't make me sound good :blushing:

What I mean't was......I don't think you are the type to stick to just one Moll...as proven in your past threads........this may get a little messy:lol::lol::lol:
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️

If you want a violent, virtically challenged person then I'm your man. Does that mean that I get to look after your Moll??
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Careful there No1G, that Seany Boy fella could be a snitch.

He sounds Irish and all those gangsters last night on The Departed were all Irish lads. Half of them were police pretending to be gangsters and the other half were gangsters pretending to be police. It was very challenging to someone like me who isn't the best at following complicated plot lines.

I think you should interrogate Seany, or perhaps set him a test, like a Sensay and a Sarf London Grasshopper Gangster trial. How about sending him out to the tobacconist for 20 Rothmans?

Adam would be a brilliant front. What about a funeral parlour like that were wolf/vampire programme. (We could use it to dispose of the er... bodies!!!!)

Dianne, the sultry temptress of the forums needs sweetening up, if not she'll dob us all in for the Norfolkers, I think that's where Farmer G runs his outfit from. (You have to be careful how you pronounce that word, Norfolkers!)

Scatter..........
  • Diannew
    Come to the dark side dianne we have cookies

And after a year you get a t-shirt:-

http://www.zazzle.co.uk/a_salt_and_battery_tshirt-235272248231775793

With you all the way...sister:lol::lol:
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Cullen wrote: »
    Careful there No1G, that Seany Boy fella could be a snitch.

He sounds Irish and all those gangsters last night on The Departed were all Irish lads. Half of them were police pretending to be gangsters and the other half were gangsters pretending to be police. It was very challenging to someone like me who isn't the best at following complicated plot lines.

I think you should interrogate Seany, or perhaps set him a test, like a Sensay and a Sarf London Grasshopper Gangster trial. How about sending him out to the tobacconist for 20 Rothmans?

Adam would be a brilliant front. What about a funeral parlour like that were wolf/vampire programme. (We could use it to dispose of the er... bodies!!!!)

Dianne, the sultry temptress of the forums needs sweetening up, if not she'll dob us all in for the Norfolkers, I think that's where Farmer G runs his outfit from. (You have to be careful how you pronounce that word, Norfolkers!)

Scatter..........

Since when was Norfolk in S Yorks? I think you'll find that my "outfit" is run from Four Candles:lol::lol:
Privacy Policy