The Basement under the Charity Shop..

SeanyBoy
SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
Has anyone been to the Basement under the Charity Shop?

If you sign up here today your first belly dancing lesson is FREE!! and dont worry i have added extra security to the lockers!!

We have a tea break after an hours worth of dancing where unlimited PG tips is supplied... i may even throw in a few HobNobs just keep up the numbers!! :laugh:

After hours there is a close in where we sip Pink champagne and smoke cigars whilst playing poker... a chance to mix with classy lot!

The decor is green carpet with exposed brick walls and a large mirror going from wall to wall... so i can sit at the back of the room and see all the belly dancers!!

If this sounds like your sort of event then sign up here...

PS watch out for the blue people!! They are not your friends!! They are out to get you!!

Comments

• CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Like the man said...
    beware.gif
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Holy crap SeanyBoy that is one weird post. So unusual in fact, I'm gonna award it one of my extremely rare smileys...

:confused1:
  • Buff
    Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Holy crap SeanyBoy that is one weird post. So unusual in fact, I'm gonna award it one of my extremely rare smileys...

:confused1:

agreed lol
  • CJC
    I think if you've been following the 'AdamR Banned' thread then it makes some kind of sense.
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    CJC wrote: »
    Like the man said...

They are everywhere!! :laugh::laugh:

Blue%20Man%20Group.jpg
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    CJC wrote: »
    I think if you've been following the 'AdamR Banned' thread then it makes some kind of sense.

I haven't - sorry!
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    jilt wrote: »
    They are everywhere!! :laugh::laugh:
    Blue%20Man%20Group.jpg

Ah yes.... Me, Adam and Diannew there....in better times, before the recent trechorous events split us up....:crying:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Ah yes.... Me, Adam and Diannew there....in better times, before the recent trechorous events split us up....:crying:

And the shame is I look soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good Blue!!!!!

This is such sad times:crying::crying:

If only..........................
  • SeanyBoy
    Who would ever suspect a Charity Shop??

So who am i signing up today??
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Oh go on then, count me in.

I have a belly and I know how to use it.
  • SeanyBoy
    Cullen wrote: »
    Oh go on then, count me in.

I have a belly and I know how to use it.

OUR FIRST MEMBER.... Cullen i feel this could be the start of something big for us!!!

As my first official member you receive an immediate promotion to 2nd in charge..

Congrats buddy!!
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    OUR FIRST MEMBER.... Cullen i feel this could be the start of something big for us!!!

As my first official member you receive an immediate promotion to 2nd in charge..

Congrats buddy!!

Yes!!! but once he stops drinking all that guiness he won't have a belly...so he won't be any good to you:lol::lol:

Are you still not talking to the Molls:001_wub::001_wub:
  • LondonMatt

2nd in charge…..number 2 in the gang…..you are a number 2 Cullen……a number 2….a big steaming pile of number 2 :ohmy:

:001_tongue:
  • CJC
    So, Cullen is the new Number Two.
  • SeanyBoy
    Diannew wrote: »
    Yes!!! but once he stops drinking all that guiness he won't have a belly...so he won't be any good to you:lol::lol:

Are you still not talking to the Molls:001_wub::001_wub:

Ofcourse i am but i feel our relationship is somewhat tainted by past happening involving the deceitful LONDONMATT!! :mad2:

It does upset me.... :crying:

But since my departure from the gang i have discovered a new life... in the belly dancing industry.... New members are welcome.... :thumbup:
  • Cullen
    Number Two here.

Er, Seany Boy, can I call myself the Vice Leader instead?

(I would rather have sexual connotations associated with my title than have Matt infer I am a steamy pile of poo)
  • SeanyBoy
    Number Two here.

(I would rather have sexual connotations associated with my title than have Matt infer I am a steamy pile of poo)

How does Vice President of the gang sound?
  • SeanyBoy
    kenco_incup_pg_white.jpg

As promised.... TEA TIME!!
  • LondonMatt
    Number Two here.

Ahh, so you noticed my subtle attempt at mockery…..? I knew you'd notice but tbh, I don't think your 'dear leader' did….
  • LondonMatt
    But since my departure from the gang i have discovered a new life... in the belly dancing industry....

You do know that wondering onto the dance floor, suddenly opening up your mac to reveal your bare chest, winking at the nearest female and then snapping your mac shut again, doesn't count as belly dancing….? :001_rolleyes:
  • SeanyBoy
    Ahh, so you noticed my subtle attempt at mockery…..? I knew you'd notice but tbh, I don't think your 'dear leader' did….

I wouldnt call that subtle MATT. I warn u "son" you are on private property... step away or i will be forced to release the dogs...:mad2:
  • SeanyBoy
    You do know that wondering onto the dance floor, suddenly opening up your mac to reveal your bare chest, winking at the nearest female and then snapping your mac shut again, doesn't count as belly dancing….? :001_rolleyes:

Ooooooooooh a smart one here.... seems Matt doesnt like to see a rival gang grow and in his desperation for his own gang has decided to mock!!
  • LondonMatt
    I wouldnt call that subtle MATT. I warn u "son" you are on private property... step away or i will be forced to release the dogs...:mad2:

Son? SON?? I'm only Cullens son on here!! Unless….. Is there more to this new 'partnership' than I first thought? :laugh:

….Do I have a new daddy :crying::001_unsure::mad2:
  • SeanyBoy
    Son? SON?? I'm only Cullens son on here!! Unless….. Is there more to this new 'partnership' than I first thought? :laugh:

….Do I have a new daddy :crying::001_unsure::mad2:

Son as in "BOY" or "CHILD" (as to indicate that you are lower than me in the rankings)..
  • LondonMatt
    Ooooooooooh a smart one here.... seems Matt doesnt like to see a rival gang grow and in his desperation for his own gang has decided to mock!!

Yeah, that’s right! I mock your mac! Your mac is not un-mockable you know….

Does that thought upset you? I thought you were a gangsta and yet you moan when someone mocks you! I will continue to merrily mock your mac on this magical Monday morning.....:001_tt2:

(Yeah, its not morning anymore, but I wanted to continue the whole aliteration thing I had going on and technically, it is morning somewhere in the world)
  • Cullen
    "You do know that wondering onto the dance floor, suddenly opening up your mac to reveal your bare chest, winking at the nearest female and then snapping your mac shut again, doesn't count as belly dancing….? "

I used to be known as the Blagdon Amateur Rapist. Yes it is true, I am really Reg Thrumper.

I was going to free style but base it on my old clog dance routines I learned as a child, like the Half Arkwright with Groin Action, the Erotic Elbow Drive and the Heckmondwycke with Reverse Spin.

I love being naked under my mac wearing wellies. It gives such freedom of movement. It doesn't make me a bad person does it? Is it so very wrong? (The ladies love it.......well I'm sure it was a scream of pleasure I heard. Wasn't it Dianne???)
  • SeanyBoy
    "You do know that wondering onto the dance floor, suddenly opening up your mac to reveal your bare chest, winking at the nearest female and then snapping your mac shut again, doesn't count as belly dancing….? "

I used to be known as the Blagdon Amateur Rapist. Yes it is true, I am really Reg Thrumper.

I was going to free style but base it on my old clog dance routines I learned as a child, like the Half Arkwright with Groin Action, the Erotic Elbow Drive and the Heckmondwycke with Reverse Spin.

I love being naked under my mac wearing wellies. It gives such freedom of movement. It doesn't make me a bad person does it? Is it so very wrong? (The ladies love it.......well I'm sure it was a scream of pleasure I heard. Wasn't it Dianne???)

Thats why he's number 2 matt!
  • Cullen
    Seany, you are incomprehensible. What's more I dont understand your message. Oh I get it it's code, eh? I shall just have to work it out.

Oh my God no!!!!

(sorry I haven't a clue....)
  • SeanyBoy
    Seany, you are incomprehensible. What's more I dont understand your message. Oh I get it it's code, eh? I shall just have to work it out.

Oh my God no!!!!

(sorry I haven't a clue....)

I was trying to attach your cut off the gangs profit so far... it seems i can attach pics from my documents... shame it was a large sum too.... :laugh:
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Now now boys, I have had strict instructions from your cyber father to keep yoou in line :smile:
Privacy Policy