The Basement under the Charity Shop..

Comments

• LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Cullen wrote: »
    "You do know that wondering onto the dance floor, suddenly opening up your mac to reveal your bare chest, winking at the nearest female and then snapping your mac shut again, doesn't count as belly dancing….? "

I used to be known as the Blagdon Amateur Rapist. Yes it is true, I am really Reg Thrumper.

I was going to free style but base it on my old clog dance routines I learned as a child, like the Half Arkwright with Groin Action, the Erotic Elbow Drive and the Heckmondwycke with Reverse Spin.

I love being naked under my mac wearing wellies. It gives such freedom of movement. It doesn't make me a bad person does it? Is it so very wrong? (The ladies love it.......well I'm sure it was a scream of pleasure I heard. Wasn't it Dianne???)

Hmmmmm…..not a big fan of rape tbh :huh:…..don't get me wrong, its all well and good for crimbo - it increases your street cred - but it should only be done on a part time basis….theres just no real money in it….much better off sticking to insurance scams, racketeering, bulleying (cub) scouts, purse snatching etc

Not a big fan of Maurice Dancing either…. :001_unsure:
  • LondonMatt
    jilt wrote: »
    Now now boys, I have had strict instructions from your cyber father to keep yoou in line :smile:

Awwww….but we don't wanna…..:crying:

*stamps feet*
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    "You do know that wondering onto the dance floor, suddenly opening up your mac to reveal your bare chest, winking at the nearest female and then snapping your mac shut again, doesn't count as belly dancing….? "

I used to be known as the Blagdon Amateur Rapist. Yes it is true, I am really Reg Thrumper.

I was going to free style but base it on my old clog dance routines I learned as a child, like the Half Arkwright with Groin Action, the Erotic Elbow Drive and the Heckmondwycke with Reverse Spin.

I love being naked under my mac wearing wellies. It gives such freedom of movement. It doesn't make me a bad person does it? Is it so very wrong? (The ladies love it.......well I'm sure it was a scream of pleasure I heard. Wasn't it Dianne???)

Who!!! ME!!!!! are you sure you can enlist the help of my good self withought feeling that you are engaging in a somewhat cyber relationship with me.....as I do recall not so long ago a note from yourself regarding you being unable to have any kind of relationship since the sad loss of your dog.......................:confused1:
  • Diannew
    Not a big fan of Maurice Dancing either…. :001_unsure:[/QUOTE]

Believe me once you put on the clothes and shimmy those bells....you will love it:lol:

To me it is the male version of pole dancing....not to be missed:001_tt2:
  • LondonMatt
    Diannew wrote: »
    ….since the sad loss of your dog....

He has gotten over his ex-wife now…. :glare:

….is he now on the look out for a like-for-like replacement in you Diannew??? :confused1:

:001_tt2:
  • LondonMatt
    Believe me once you put on the clothes and shimmy those bells....you will love it:lol:

To me it is the male version of pole dancing....not to be missed:001_tt2:
    :laugh:Hahaha, male version of pole dancing, I like it :laugh:
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    :laugh:Hahaha, male version of pole dancing, I like it :laugh:

A great idea!!! (not male but a female pole dancing club)!! This business is on the way up...

Monday & Wednesday - Belly Dancing
    Friday & Saturday - Pole Dancing..
  • Diannew
    He has gotten over his ex-wife now…. :glare:

….is he now on the look out for a like-for-like replacement in you Diannew??? :confused1:

:001_tt2:

Now Now!!!!! That is not what I was referring to at all......as I do not have that kind of information regarding fellow cyber's.....I was mearly relating back to a past thread(in the nice old days' when the Gang was around.......:crying::crying::crying:) and I made a comment about being bethroved to Cullen...in a cyber gang relates way......and I was REJECTED and told in no uncertain terms that, that would NEVER happen:crying::crying:

How it hurts to bring back that rejection..............................:crying::crying:
  • Diannew
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    A great idea!!! (not male but a female pole dancing club)!! This business is on the way up...

Monday & Wednesday - Belly Dancing
    Friday & Saturday - Pole Dancing..

I am away this very minutes...polishing my bells:lol::lol: and washing my hankerchief's in preparation:lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    I am away this very minutes...polishing my bells:lol::lol: and washing my hankerchief's in preparation:lol::lol:

Is this another pledge to the gang i see??
  • Diannew
    Is this another pledge to the gang i see??

I would like to think of this gathering as a "Family" or a "Dynesty" the Gang lark only caused violence and upset and divided us...:001_wub:
  • SeanyBoy
    I would like to think of this gathering as a "Family" or a "Dynesty" the Gang lark only caused violence and upset and divided us...:001_wub:

Like the sopranos... i like it... :thumbup:
  • LondonMatt

What? And to you "family" doesn't cause 'violence and upset and divided us'….? You must have a strange family....:001_rolleyes:
  • SeanyBoy
    What? And to you "family" doesn't cause 'violence and upset and divided us'….? You must have a strange family....:001_rolleyes:

It could be a gang affiliated family... where certain members of the family are kept from the violent crimes and are left to manage the pole dancing/ belly dancing club whilst the rest are out trading arms via email... and sending death threats in the form of jpg files!!

i like it!! :thumbup:
  • Diannew

Matt........you can be blessed and join this "Family" where only nice thing's happen...you have to put the bad times behind you...lock away the guns.....free your mind of violent thoughts towards your brothers and sister's....go forth with bells on and rejoice........the pole is awaiting...and your Cyber Father will welcome you with open arms:001_wub::001_wub:Albeit with a mac and nothing else but green wellies
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Ok Dianne, I didn't want to say anything about that night. The moonlight, the clogs, the bells. Whilst we were cloggie hopping the dog died. That is why our relationship withered. But you had to bring it up and throw it in my face.

In front of the children too.

What will they think of me now?

You are a hard hearted hindividual (ermmm....I was trying to be like Matt and think of some illiterative word to use but somehow the one I thought of didn't seem appropriate)

Forgive me, boys!
  • SeanyBoy
    Matt........you can be blessed and join this "Family" where only nice thing's happen...you have to put the bad times behind you...lock away the guns.....free your mind of violent thoughts towards your brothers and sister's....go forth with bells on and rejoice........the pole is awaiting...and your Cyber Father will welcom you with open arms:001_wub::001_wub:

HEY HEY HEY there are still violent crimes being commited just not against each other! :lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Ok Dianne, I didn't want to say anything about that night. The moonlight, the clogs, the bells. Whilst we were cloggie hopping the dog died. That is why our relationship withered. But you had to bring it up and throw it in my face.

You are a hard hearted hindividual (ermmm....I was trying to be like Matt and think of some illiterative word to use but somehow the one I thought of didn't seem appropriate)

Forgive me, boys!

Of course I forgive you Daddy….I can't stay angry at your fat, flustered face for five thousandths of a facking minute….:blushing:

Anyway, lets all try to guess the word that Cullen thought was inappropriate….A hard hearted....harpy? Harlot? Harbinger of herpes??
  • SeanyBoy
    Of course I forgive you Daddy….I can't stay angry at your fat, flustered face for five thousandths of a facking minute….:blushing:

Anyway, lets all try to guess the word that Cullen thought was inappropriate….A hard hearted....harpy? Harlot? Harbinger of herpes??

garden "hoe"???
  • Diannew

Forgive me, boys!

This is where the mix up appears to be........not that I should dare to question you......but for sake of one's reputation needs must...................

It was not me that you were cloggie hopping with on that most unfortunate night...under the moon when your dear old dog popped it's clogg's(no pun intended) ...

So all this unloading of feelings about things withering are really wasted on me......:001_wub:
  • SeanyBoy
    This is where the mix up appears to be........not that I should dare to question you......but for sake of one's reputation needs must...................

It was not me that you were cloggie hopping with on that most unfortunate night...under the moon when your dear old dog popped it's clogg's(no pun intended) ...

So all this unloading of feelings about things withering are really wasted on me......:001_wub:

Phew for a minute there i thought it might actually be that the woman that was once Matt's "Moll" hanging from his arm, and who travelled up and down the "M6" pleasuring gangsters for fun.... could actually be m m m mummy... :crying:
  • LondonMatt
    Phew for a minute there i thought it might actually be that the woman that was once Matt's "Moll" hanging from his arm, and who travelled up and down the "M6" pleasuring gangsters for fun.... could actually be m m m mummy...

You are bringing up that sick fantasy again! You already played that game with FG….and now you want the same with Diannew.:ohmy:

You're not right you :glare:
  • Diannew
    Phew for a minute there i thought it might actually be that the woman that was once Matt's "Moll" hanging from his arm, and who travelled up and down the "M6" pleasuring gangsters for fun.... could actually be m m m mummy... :crying:

Another person mixing me up with someone else...........remember hanging off Matts arm..................but the other bit regarding the M6 and pleasure??????? think you will find that was someone else and maybe that someone else was hob clogging with your daddy on that truly fatefull night....find that woman and who knows...............................peace may be restored between you, your brother and cyber father:001_tt2:

Maybe you should all go on a TV reality agony show............................
  • Cullen
    Oh heck. Oedipus complex alert.

Scatter..................
  • LondonMatt

Yeah, you best scatter before little boy seany poisons your tea….can't trust that little wannabe mother f***er….literally :huh:
  • Diannew

Boy's this is what your father is referring to..........................

The Oedipus complex, in psychoanalytic theory, is a group of largely unconscious (dynamically repressed) ideas and feelings which centre around the desire to possess the parent of the opposite sex and eliminate the parent of the same sex.[1][2] According to classical theory, the complex appears during the so-called 'oedipal phase' of libidinal and ego development; i.e. between the ages of three and five, though oedipal manifestations may be detected earlier.[3][4]

See you do need that TV reality show................................to let it all out
  • LondonMatt
    According to classical theory, the complex appears during the so-called 'oedipal phase' of libidinal and ego development; i.e. between the ages of three and five, though oedipal manifestations may be detected….
    …much, much later as a new discovery in Battersea, London confirms.
  • Cullen
    OK Dianne. State the obvious why don't you. Everone knows that's what I meant, anyway.

(Er whats all this about eliminating the same sex parent...gulp)
  • SeanyBoy
    Where on earth has this all gone??? I dont know i leave for all but 5 mins and im called a Mother F**ker, its insinuated that i took a fancy to FG and now we are on the topic of same sex parents??

This is all matts influence... hes a sick mind i tell ya.. a sick mind!:mad2:
  • Diannew
    OK Dianne. State the obvious why don't you. Everone knows that's what I meant, anyway.

(Er whats all this about eliminating the same sex parent...gulp)

I don't know...you tell me.....as I was only stating the obvious:001_tt2:
Privacy Policy