The Basement under the Charity Shop..

Comments

• LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Cullen wrote: »
    I have only ever accidentally stumbled upon this awful degenerate programme at 11 pm most nights on channel 20 whilst trying to get the news headlines. I think it is pure filth, corrupts yound minds and the advert breaks are far too long.

I wouldn't ever allow my cyber sons to watch anything like that in case it may affect their young and innocent minds. I always make them leave the room when it's on, er I mean when I am watching the news.......

The problem you have is that whenever you watched the 'news' and sent us out, we just went online and watched 'news' that was far more indepth….

I don't think there is anything wrong with sex on the telly, infact I think there should be more……one of the biggest problems we have is our attitudes to sex….as it stands now, there is not enough sex on the telly, so people go to the internet….which is far more filthy than the telly…..and so people have even stranger ideas of sex (yeah, I'm talking about you SeanyBoy!!!)….so, to solve this problem, I propose there should be more random/unnecessary nudity on tv….. Fiona Bruce? Topless. Noel Edmonds? Nipple clamp……This increased amount of nudity should quench peoples desires to go online, which will inturn, produce people with a healthier attitude to other peoples dangly bits :thumbup:
  • LondonMatt
    jilt wrote: »
    :laugh:
    I love the idea that you searched for something like "dolphin thongs" in google for that image, and now whenever you search again in google, your previous searches will appear and "dolphin thongs" will be there
  • LondonMatt
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    Your gang no longer exists!!! Hahahaha:laugh::laugh:
    My gang exists alright…..the only people who are official members of your gang is yourself and Cullen…..a ex tea boy, pimping chimp and an 'older gentleman' (!?) who seems to refuse the advances of a female moll…. Thats not going to challenge my gang now is it :001_tt2:
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    My gang exists alright…..the only people who are official members of your gang is yourself and Cullen…..a ex tea boy, pimping chimp and an 'older gentleman' (!?) who seems to refuse the advances of a female moll…. Thats not going to challenge my gang now is it :001_tt2:

haha but what you dont realize Young Matt is that by posting in my thread... you have entered into a legally binding contract that now enslaves you to me for the next 2 years.. 3 months... 17 days... and 6 1/2 hours.... !!! :laugh:
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Out of interest Matt, my number one cyberson, erm how do you erase previous searches from google?

Not that I am worried, of course, it's just that , um, I was researching an interesting wildlife topic, inspired by that Attenborough chappie, and well, what can I say? Google completely misunderstood my enquiry! Who would have thought the word "elephants" could be associated with such weird but enthusiastic er perverts? Naturally I was shocked by the content on the internet, and after many hours and hours of er research, I think it best if my previous searches are erased.
  • LondonMatt
    haha but what you dont realize Young Matt is that by posting in my thread... you have entered into a legally binding contract that now enslaves you to me for the next 2 years.. 3 months... 17 days... and 6 1/2 hours.... !!! :laugh:
    That’s a pretty exact timeframe there…..is that the time you have left until you are able to buy cigarettes :confused1:
  • LondonMatt
    Out of interest Matt, my number one cyberson, erm how do you erase previous searches from google?

Not that I am worried, of course, it's just that , um, I was researching an interesting wildlife topic, inspired by that Attenborough chappie, and well, what can I say? Google completely misunderstood my enquiry! Who would have thought the word "elephants" could be associated with such weird but enthusiastic er perverts? Naturally I was shocked by the content on the internet, and after many hours and hours of er research, I think it best if my previous searches are erased.
    Yes, I've been there! Whilst researching for this thread I happened to search for the words Noel Edmonds Nipple Clamp…..NOT a good idea people, don't do it! Anyway, I've now managed to get that search off of my machine….I'd tell you how, but I can't help a rival gang member now can I? Mr Two….
  • SeanyBoy
    That’s a pretty exact timeframe there…..is that the time you have left until you are able to buy cigarettes :confused1:

NO! at the end of this time frame i have verbally agreed to sell you to my comrades in the far east... they have some very erotic duties for to carry out over there and i make a huge profit from it all!! :001_tt2:
  • LondonMatt
    NO! at the end of this time frame i have verbally agreed to sell you to my comrades in the far east... they have some very erotic duties for to carry out over there and i make a huge profit from it all!! :001_tt2:

You been smoking something? You can't sell me, this ain't the 1700's you know! First you want to sell your molls' bodies and now you try to sell your rival :glare: not cool :thumbdown:

You should just go back to selling tea :001_tongue:
  • Cullen
    But think of the profit.......

I knew deep down that one of these days we would eventually get a thread to include an accounts related reference!!!
  • LondonMatt

I knew deep down that one of these days we would eventually get a thread to include an accounts related reference!!!
    Technically, that may count as w*rk…….Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️

This thread had that reference on Jill's dolphin thong's.....in the description it said the thongs would cover your ASSET's:lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    Diannew wrote: »
    This thread had that reference on Jill's dolphin thong's.....in the description it said the thongs would cover your ASSET's:lol::lol:

I thought the idea was to NOT cover your assets?
  • LondonMatt
    I thought the idea was to NOT cover your assets?

Well, that might depend on whether you consider your bum an asset...? :huh:

Stupid me, look who I'm talking to! :001_rolleyes:

:lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    Well, that might depend on whether you consider your bum an asset...? :huh:

Stupid me, look who I'm talking to! :001_rolleyes:

:lol:

:confused1: are you saying my bum is an asset... :blushing:

Sorry Matt but im spoken for.... but thanks... :lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    :confused1: are you saying my bum is an asset... :blushing:

Well, I'd have to ask FG and maybe Cullen.....but it may be your best asset....well YOU seem to think it is anyway.....it sure does attract a certain type of fella, now doesn't it :laugh:
  • Cullen
    What happens when a fixed asset goes bad?

Seany Boy, we are looking at FRS 11, aaaaargh......
  • Cullen
    (Another accounting term thrown in for free....heh heh heh)
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    What happens when a fixed asset goes bad?

Seany Boy, we are looking at FRS 11, aaaaargh......

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You mean Seanyboy has an impaired bum!!!!:lol:
  • LondonMatt

Well, you'd have to ask FG....or maybe Cullen.....:laugh:
  • SeanyBoy
    Well, I'd have to ask FG and maybe Cullen.....but it may be your best asset....well YOU seem to think it is anyway.....it sure does attract a certain type of fella, now doesn't it :laugh:

FG?? He is lying in a ditch somewhere thanks to Jilt... Accepted... YES he is into male company but this does not mean to say i do...

However i notice you seem to play well into the arms of Cullen with this whole Daddy role? Is there something more we should know about Matt? Huh.... Is Cullen THE DADDY??
  • SeanyBoy

My bottom is perfectly formed i will have you know!! And no farmer/ rapist/ male (or female for that matter) has had the courtesy of doing undesirable activities to my bum.. :mad2:
  • LondonMatt
    My bottom is perfectly formed i will have you know!! And no farmer/ rapist/ male (or female for that matter) has had the courtesy of doing undesirable activities to my bum.. :mad2:
    Methinks thou doth protest too much….:laugh:
  • SeanyBoy
    Methinks thou doth protest too much….:laugh:

well i did have to cover every angle as i know you have a great skill for twisting ones words!!
  • jilt
    FG?? He is lying in a ditch somewhere thanks to Jilt...

What makes you think FG is lying in a ditch somewhere? I said I'd taken him hostage.......not killed him. He's perfectly happy where he is... in fact in his words... he's lucky to be there :laugh: You, on the other hand, may not be that lucky :lol:
  • LondonMatt
    well i did have to cover every angle as i know you have a great skill for twisting ones words!!

:huh::huh:

I don't think that needs twisting, does it….:001_rolleyes:
  • SeanyBoy
    What makes you think FG is lying in a ditch somewhere? I said I'd taken him hostage.......not killed him. He's perfectly happy where he is... in fact in his words... he's lucky to be there :laugh: You, on the other hand, may not be that lucky :lol:

I could pair you up with Matt and ship you both off to the far east for erotic duties?? A mouth like that will get you very far!!! :laugh:
  • SeanyBoy
    :huh::huh:

I don't think that needs twisting, does it….:001_rolleyes:

them damn secret messages!! :blushing:
  • LondonMatt
    I'm confused…..are you still my moll?? Did I order a hit on FG and forget about it again…

*I must remember to write down who I've ordered hits on :crying:*
  • jilt
    I could pair you up with Matt and ship you both off to the far east for erotic duties?? A mouth like that will get you very far!!! :laugh:

I can carry out my erotic duties here in Sheffield, don't need to go the far east. Obviously have more imagination than you sunnyboy :lol::lol:
Privacy Policy