The Basement under the Charity Shop..

Comments

• LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    Hey!! its a security measure i must inform.. until i can put in those dodgy cameras i got from Chinese Elvis from the charity shop accross the road!!

Yeah, but the 'a-hole' will still be there….
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Indeed, a girl shouldn't but I don't think Seanyboy's 'master plan' of defauding the taxman of a few quid will mean he'll be able to afford them for you….:thumbdown:

You could just steal them I suppose? Diannew has some…? I have the blue prints to her house if you want them….?

I have a whole lorry load on its way to you Jilt... different colours/ varieties.. feather boas the lot!
  • LondonMatt
    I have a whole lorry load on its way to you Jilt... different colours/ varieties.. feather boas the lot!

Just how stupid do you think Jilt is :thumbdown:
  • SeanyBoy
    Just how stupid do you think Jilt is :thumbdown:

Not at all thats why i gave her a promotion! Duuuuhhhhhh :laugh:
  • LondonMatt
    Not at all thats why i gave her a promotion! Duuuuhhhhhh :laugh:

You gave her a promotion to 'events head'…..seeing as the main 'events' you hold include belly dancing, body painting and special shower sessions, I personally, wouldn't consider that a promotion, but an insult! :mad2:

Especially given the fact that she is clearly better suited to high end bulgarly....I may even have a job lined up for her, if she's interested :thumbup:
  • SeanyBoy
    You gave her a promotion to 'events head'…..seeing as the main 'events' you hold include belly dancing, body painting and special shower sessions, I personally, wouldn't consider that a promotion, but an insult! :mad2:

Especially given the fact that she is clearly better suited to high end bulgarly....I may even have a job lined up for her, if she's interested :thumbup:

head of events... gives jilt the right to be creative... design and organise new events..

Burgalary would be exciting... yes.... but pretty straight forward... besides what jilt does out of hours is no business of mine... :laugh:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    That’s a poor excuse to get a girl naked……:thumbdown: You should do the classy thing and 'accidentally' spill red wine on her blouse :tongue_smilie:

So that was you the other day in the pub!!:001_tt2:
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SeanyBoy

First of all diamonds are usually colourless, and this girl don't like coloured gems!

I can see Di that we are going to have to teach Seanyboy a thing or two above classy ladies' attire :lol::lol:

Secondly I wouldn't be seen dead in a feather boa, this girl has class you know :mad:
  • LondonMatt
    jilt wrote: »
    Quote:

First of all diamonds are usually colourless, and this girl don't like coloured gems!

I can see Di that we are going to have to teach Seanyboy a thing or two above classy ladies' attire :lol::lol:

Secondly I wouldn't be seen dead in a feather boa, this girl has class you know :mad:

i tried to him you were not stupid....coloured diamonds???
  • SeanyBoy
    Quote:

Oh no and there was me thinking we had a good thing going... a real good thing going.. but matt shows his face and Jilt is back into the "we hate SeanyBoy club"...

Brain washed i tell ya brain washed...

At least Dianne can show a little interest every now and then even if Matt is around!! :001_wub: Thanks Dianne for showing you still care..
  • LondonMatt
    Diannew wrote: »
    So that was you the other day in the pub!!:001_tt2:

In the pub, in the club, in your house, on the street…..infact, whenever I see you I want to throw red wine on you…..in the best possible way of course :001_unsure:

:lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    i tried to him you were not stupid....coloured diamonds???

Coloured Lycra and spandex actually foool!
  • LondonMatt
    Oh no and there was me thinking we had a good thing going... a real good thing going.. but matt shows his face and Jilt is back into the "we hate SeanyBoy club"...

Brian washed :001_rolleyes: shes not brian washed……she's been hypnotised is all :huh:

Anyway, I wouldn't brainwash someone to have no fashion sense :thumbdown:
  • SeanyBoy
    And the feather boas were for the shows in the basement!! i thought we could also incorporate them into our body pianting sessions...
  • LondonMatt
    Coloured Lycra and spandex actually foool!

We were talking about diamonds….ya muppet!

:001_tongue:
  • SeanyBoy
    Brian washed :001_rolleyes: shes not brian washed……she's been hypnotised is all :huh:

Anyway, I wouldn't brainwash someone to have no fashion sense :thumbdown:

the skin tight clothing is not optional.. its part of the job description...

Jilt looks good in skin tight clothing and there is nothing more to be said about it.... :lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    We were talking about diamonds….ya muppet!

:001_tongue:

i never mentioned diamonds... pillock!
  • jilt

At least Dianne can show a little interest every now and then even if Matt is around!! :001_wub: Thanks Dianne for showing you still care..

Wish you'd stop being so sensitive Seanyboy..... I'm trying to teach you a thing or two about how I like to be treated so that we can enjoy a long and healthy cyber relationship......:tongue_smilie:
  • SeanyBoy
    Wish you'd stop being so sensitive Seanyboy..... I'm trying to teach you a thing or two about how I like to be treated so that we can enjoy a long and healthy cyber relationship......:tongue_smilie:

I cant help the mixed messages you keep sending me can i??

And besides... when you get inter-treated the way i have u couldnt help but feel slightly needy.... :laugh:
  • LondonMatt
    i never mentioned diamonds... pillock!
    Diamonds were implied through the reading of past posts that you were replying to…..if you were refering to something else, you should have stated so….you numpty!
  • SeanyBoy
    Diamonds were implied through the reading of past posts that you were replying to…..if you were refering to something else, you should have stated so….you numpty!

i clearly stated i was talking about lycra/ spandex..... you simpleton!
  • Diannew

Jill.....it's not the boys fault.....they obviously have never been around such classy gal's.................instead of comming out with some deep and meaningful chat up line in the pub and whisk us off our feet....they throw a glass of cheap red wine at you in the hope that you will fall for their boyish charm:001_wub:
  • jilt
    Ok Ok, maybe we could all forget our differences........... well Matt and Sean anyway.......... and go on an easter egg hunt :tongue_smilie: What do you think?
  • LondonMatt
    Sometimes, but they're really for my torturing activities.......... I like to look my best for my hostages :laugh:

Anyway, whoever heard of a girl buying their own diamonds! :ohmy:
    Indeed, a girl shouldn't but I don't think Seanyboy's 'master plan' of defauding the taxman of a few quid will mean he'll be able to afford them for you….:thumbdown:

You could just steal them I suppose? Diannew has some…? I have the blue prints to her house if you want them….?

Diamonds are implied….just admit you are wrong....you player-of-the-pink-obo!
  • Diannew
    Ok Ok, maybe we could all forget our differences........... well Matt and Sean anyway.......... and go on an easter egg hunt :tongue_smilie: What do you think?

Looooooovin it sister.............jumping into the bunny outfit as we talk:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt

Does this 'hunt' involve breaking into the local Asda?

Ifso, I think you may have an advantage…..unless you have a spare cat suit…..the manly version of course
  • jilt
    Does this 'hunt' involve breaking into the local Asda?

Ifso, I think you may have an advantage…..unless you have a spare cat suit…..the manly version of course

I may have, what are so called 'manly' statistics :lol:
  • LondonMatt
    I may have, what are so called 'manly' statistics :lol:

My manly statistics, eh?…….I clogged GTA4 in 36 hours, I've killed 13 spiders, can drink a pint in under 10 seconds, I've farted AND burped at the same time on 6 different occasions and I've got a 17-3 arguments-with-women-lost ratio…..quite manly I'm sure you'll agree….:cool2:

I don't know why you need those statistics? Any other you need before giving me a cat suit…..:confused1:
  • Diannew
    I don't know why you need those statistics? Any other you need before giving me a cat suit…..:confused1:[/QUOTE]

"I've farted AND burped at the same time on 6 different occasions "Quote

For that very sort of reason....................rather dangerous in a skin tight Cat suit!!!:001_tt2:
  • jilt
    My manly statistics, eh?…….I clogged GTA4 in 36 hours, I've killed 13 spiders, can drink a pint in under 10 seconds, I've farted AND burped at the same time on 6 different occasions and I've got a 17-3 arguments-with-women-lost ratio…..quite manly I'm sure you'll agree….:cool2:

I don't know why you need those statistics? Any other you need before giving me a cat suit…..:confused1:

Refusing to give your statistics eh....................I'll just send fat b*****d size :laugh::laugh:
Privacy Policy