SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Diannew wrote: »
    £12.00 per head!!!!!!:lol::lol:

I expect a large turn out!!
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    £12.00 per head!!!!!!:lol::lol:

That it pretty good…..better priced than Amsterdam that…..although I wouldn't do it so cheaply…..not that I would do that kinda thing of course :001_unsure:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    That it pretty good…..better priced than Amsterdam that…..although I wouldn't do it so cheaply…..not that I would do that kinda thing of course :001_unsure:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol A well thought out reply:lol::lol:
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    First show tonight 7pm - 8pm the mystical pole dancing dog!!
    8pm - 9pm Cullen and his mac... need i say any more????
    9pm - 3am We have pole/belly dancing starring Jilt in a cat suit and Dianne in spandex!!

So Di, have you got your outfit ready? :laugh:
  • SeanyBoy
    jilt wrote: »
    So Di, have you got your outfit ready? :laugh:

Great to see you back Jilt! :thumbup:

Perhaps a promotion is in order...
  • jilt
    Great to see you back Jilt! :thumbup:

Perhaps a promotion is in order...

Promotion??!! :thumbup1: What do you have in mind?
  • SeanyBoy
    Promotion??!! :thumbup1: What do you have in mind?

Head of events?? organising that is... i will also reconsider the shipping you off to the far east?? Sounds like a deal to me :thumbup:
  • jilt
    Head of events?? organising that is... i will also reconsider the shipping you off to the far east?? Sounds like a deal to me :thumbup:

Do that position come with a new outfit every week? :tongue_smilie:
  • SeanyBoy
    Do that position come with a new outfit every week? :tongue_smilie:

only the skin tight sort... lycra... spandex.... this sort of thing but by all means yes... i am also thinking of introducing body painting sessions... how does this sound? :001_tt1:
  • jilt

Does that position come with a new outfit every week? :tongue_smilie:

What's happening???
  • jilt
    only the skin tight sort... lycra... spandex.... this sort of thing but by all means yes... i am also thinking of introducing body painting sessions... how does this sound? :001_tt1:

Make sure it's pearlescent paint please :laugh:
  • SeanyBoy
    Make sure it's pearlescent paint please :laugh:

Well as the pronounced "head of events" it will be your final decision on what paints are used/ what size brushes are used/ so on and so forth...
  • jilt
    Well as the pronounced "head of events" it will be your final decision on what paints are used/ what size brushes are used/ so on and so forth...

OK it's a deal :thumbup1:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    OK it's a deal :thumbup1:

Be carefull.........you are falling for his charm:lol::lol:
  • jilt

No no, these cat suits are expensive you know.......especially the diamond studded silk lined numbers :lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt

Body paint….rminds me of another, better gang's activities that….:001_rolleyes:

GET YOUR OWN IDEAS SEANYBOY!!! :mad2:
  • SeanyBoy

by this comment i presume you dont want the promotion i had lined up for you Dianne?? :001_tt2:
  • LondonMatt
    No no, these cat suits are expensive you know.......especially the diamond studded silk lined numbers :lol::lol:

I thought you used your cat suits to do some cat bulgary….? Surely you could afford your own diamonds……unless you have to give our half your 'earnings' to your pimp chimp?
  • SeanyBoy
    Body paint….rminds me of another, better gang's activities that….:001_rolleyes:

GET YOUR OWN IDEAS SEANYBOY!!! :mad2:

was this not a dresscode? my idea is more of a group session where they all paint each other and then jump into the shower to wash it all away!! :thumbup:
  • LondonMatt
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol A well thought out reply:lol::lol:

Yes, you should have seen my first draft! i was not exactly subtle :001_unsure:

:lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    I also have on order some rather large canvases for us all to roll around on and create art...

Yet another money maker.... im way ahead of you matt.. way ahead...:laugh::cool2:
  • LondonMatt
    was this not a dresscode? my idea is more of a group session where we all paint each other and then jump into the shower to wash it all away!! :thumbup:
    That’s a poor excuse to get a girl naked……:thumbdown: You should do the classy thing and 'accidentally' spill red wine on her blouse :tongue_smilie:
  • SeanyBoy
    I thought you used your cat suits to do some cat bulgary….? Surely you could afford your own diamonds……unless you have to give our half your 'earnings' to your pimp chimp?

Jilt has grown away from your brainwashing ways Matty!!

Learn a new tactic young boy!!
  • SeanyBoy
    That’s a poor excuse to get a girl naked……:thumbdown: You should do the classy thing and 'accidentally' spill red wine on her blouse :tongue_smilie:

hey i charge for these session.. and ACTUALLY i dont get involved... i just watch through the hole in the ceiling.. :001_tt1:
  • LondonMatt
    I also have on order some rather large canvases for us all to roll around on and create art...

Yet another money maker.... im way ahead of you matt.. way ahead...:laugh::cool2:

Way ahead at earning money legitimately, maybe…..but that’s not very gangsta like is it? :confused1:

That all sounds like w*rk to me :ohmy:
  • SeanyBoy
    Way ahead at earning money legitimately, maybe…..but that’s not very gangsta like is it? :confused1:

That all sounds like w*rk to me :ohmy:

hmmm but it is gangster like to dodge the taxman... (actually he is a member of the body painting class)!! :cool2:
  • jilt

Sometimes, but they're really for my torturing activities.......... I like to look my best for my hostages :laugh:

Anyway, whoever heard of a girl buying their own diamonds! :ohmy:
  • LondonMatt
    hey i charge for these session.. and ACTUALLY i dont get involved... i just watch through the hole in the ceiling.. :001_tt1:

A hole in the ceiling? The ceiling!?!?! You got a thing for ladies heads have you? :confused1: Very strange :glare:

Ladies, watch out, you have 'a hole' in the ceiling…..an 'A-hole'…..and its SeanyBoy :laugh:
  • SeanyBoy
    A hole in the ceiling? The ceiling!?!?! You got a thing for ladies heads have you? :confused1: Very strange :glare:

Ladies, watch out, you have 'a hole' in the ceiling…..an 'A-hole'…..and its SeanyBoy :laugh:

Hey!! its a security measure i must inform.. until i can put in those dodgy cameras i got from Chinese Elvis from the charity shop accross the road!!
  • LondonMatt
    Sometimes, but they're really for my torturing activities.......... I like to look my best for my hostages :laugh:

Anyway, whoever heard of a girl buying their own diamonds! :ohmy:

Indeed, a girl shouldn't but I don't think Seanyboy's 'master plan' of defauding the taxman of a few quid will mean he'll be able to afford them for you….:thumbdown:

You could just steal them I suppose? Diannew has some…? I have the blue prints to her house if you want them….?
Privacy Policy